Gtmedia GTC (Freesat) [Android] | [TV Box] [DVB-T2 / S2 / C]

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGtmedia GTC (Freesat)
Other
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
DVB-S2, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ISBDT Android 6.02, 2G + 16G, 2USB, built-in Wi-Fi 2.4Hz, Bt 4.0 Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.12.19, 17:35
Reason for editing: firmware, flasher

Rep: (2)
* Yusif86 They are not essential for me to put up with them, the more that is not so often climbs.

Rep: (0)
Spectre43 @ 06.02.20, 06:11*
Video box, and Vinko broken yuzayu.

Can this be more detailed?

* Spectre43 , The main bugs on part dvbs2

* dimkasolod999,
you can look at the main channels planer.tv - the quality is good, better than the dvb-t2, need intik

Today I received the device-nastraivayu.Poka much uncertainty with him-it tricky for me so far chto.Mozhno Is there a list of favorite channels to create?

* Victor. You can have everything in the settings.

Spectre43 @ 24.02.20, 20:07*
It can be configured all there.

Thank you - I will understand: thank_you:

Rep: (15)
klarnetas @ 07.02.20, 14:04*
dimkasolod999,
you can look at the main channels planer.tv - the quality is good, better than the dvb-t2, need intik

Month, two months, and the money will start to ask .... but do not pay, will not kartinki.Ya so many of these gliders, tried ...

He sent me to plant a patch on the last proshivku.v connection with the problems of conservation of channels (I have a GTS ...) so it became even worse Oskam stopped working and a bug with the export channel and remains .... that zhdu.Takzhe can not change the language on pavervyu ... only Inglish.

Post has been editedyakobi2 - 25.02.20, 09:16

* yakobi2,
planer tv watching for a long time, the money does not ask for it as mnogo.tv etc.

All the good dnya.Vchera received apparat- yet understand. From bad-he joined the night button on the mouse, back and menu are triggered at once (you have to press several times) .Stoit I open a dispute because of this?

* Victor.,
poteryaesh time and nerves ...

Others, proftykal mud into all pages, but could not find it in this miracle of EMU to drive. My dip Shurika Wicardd good works. Ktonibud please can I poke his nose in the manual installation or Vikarda or nyukamda mdzhikamda or at worst? Simple principle to understand .. Thanks in advance

Rep: (15)
dimpap @ 28.02.20, 23:46*
Others, proftykal mud into all pages, but could not find it in this miracle of EMU to drive. My dip Shurika Wicardd good works. Ktonibud please can I poke his nose in the manual installation or Vikarda or nyukamda mdzhikamda or at worst? Simple principle to understand .. Thanks in advance

ip prefix: 8081 in the browser servers are hammered into his bowl and softcam and naslazhdaeshsya .... forget about vikarde ... nyusamd.Na androids no vikarda.

Post has been editedyakobi2 - 29.02.20, 18:24

* dimpap,
have cccam, newcam, mgcamd - entrance to the emu - menu, instalation, 6666, cs protocol, server setting

I stopped working satellite tyuner.ni one satellite -vezde nol.podskazhite what to do?

* Victor. , Well to start the reset to the factory, although most likely dead or converter or wire fell.

On another tuner signal either. Diseko zamenil- did not help.

* Victor. If you say that and others do not, it is likely to Diseko, try without it, but it seems to me something very banal.

Spectre43 @ 02.03.20, 18:34*
something very banal.

not with my happiness ..... wait and see.

* Victor.,
It is a cable or head LNB

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/06/20, 21:03