Attached Image

Firmware
Instructions
Useful
Accessories
Problem solving
Differences of regional versions
There are versions for two markets:
1) the most common for China, it has android 6.0, the firmware does not have play servisies, built-in languages ​​(Chinese and 90% English)
2) In our case, the version for the Indian market, supports all languages ​​and has on board Android Tv version 8.0

The firmware of this TV is not suitable for other Chinese versions of the TV.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 14.10.19, 10:13
Reason for editing: Assign actions for a short press on the remote control TV Power button

Rep: (0)
* SuRMaJ,

Tried to clean the RAM, I reinstalled the programs themselves. Just when viewed with hd box trying to run through the vlc player, the same story. It seems to me that the problem is in the sites from which the video is loading. With some TV friendly, with some not. Just infuriates the same hd box to sit and pick a resource with which the TV is not buggy.

Post has been editedpashtalion - 23.01.19, 15:26

Rep: (3)
* pashtalion,
Connecting to the Internet which, wifi?
If it is possible, try on a wire.

Post has been editedoct0pus - 23.01.19, 15:31

* oct0pus,
WiFi. Wire stick while not possible. But will have to try.

Rep: (4)
TV 43 inches firmware 10.10 hdbox watch movies through without problems, right through the cable, wi fi initially falling off, even upgraded through it could not normally. Eye tv got someone else to run normally, without departure?

Rep: (1)
Greetings, no one understood why the model 43 "in the specification indicated 2 USB ports, but in fact their 3?
And why is the third port of the white? My assumption is that this port version 1.0 for connecting computer peripherals
P.s. And in the header photo is not from the Indian apparently. No third port))

And you can install a third-party launcher instead of the standard? well, or to set android launcher always displayed?
I'm not really in Androyd understand and even fewer TVs in them)
I understand that even if I do, then the next time you update all at once?

And I understand that if you just change the system language, and will change the interface and add. there will be menu? How is it ... why it works so?))

Rep: (5)
* nazaror Specify pliz on what program it, there are Buttons remapper В® ButtonRemapper But she already shaggy '11, the then hardly tv android was), there are fresher Button Mapper: Remap your keys Button Mapper: Remap your keys It is in the app store, but constantly throws settings.

zopozp990 @ 23.01.19, 09:12*
I have it on ps4 delay was minimal, the TV has been updated, the delay is very large, prevents play

Try to image settings, select Game mode, in theory, this mode removes any software uluchshayzery that affects the delay

Anybody could pofiksit falling off wifi? (Initially fall off)

Rep: (3)
* Shake-zula
So far, apparently not.
Wired connection solves the problem.
If the old router lying around the house, you can pick up to the main on vayfay and telly has him on the wire.

Post has been editedoct0pus - 23.01.19, 18:51

Rep: (67)
zentara @ 23.01.2019, 18:26*
And you can install a third-party launcher instead of the standard? well, or to set android launcher always displayed?
I myself Set aside launcher now by default when you turn it starts instead stokovogo.V "pro" version of the launcher more features such as support for widgets and papok.Menya completely in ease of use this launcher ustraivaet.Poprobuyte free version, if you like then purchase the "pro" when the television set the launcher will offer you to install it on the default postoyanku and after switching off and on the telly, he will be in this launcher.
ATV Launcher (Post omega2008 # 64161742)

Rep: (4)
I tried to put ATV launcher to work, but I did not like the fact that there is no quick selection inputs. If the default boot tv hdmi switched selected, it is another matter.

* sss2013,
Hello, and when you select an image mode, there are written in Russian regimes? Tipo monitor, game and so on, when I had written it in Russian, I turned on the monitor, and there was no delay, now I have it all in English and there is a delay in all modes

oct0pus @ 23.01.19, 18:45*
If the old router lying around the house, you can pick up to the main on vayfay

Trying to do so, there is the old TP-Link, did everything according to instructions, tied to xiaomi router 3g on Padawan, but traffic to pass to make, alas, failed.

Rep: (69)
fish11212 @ 23.01.19, 18:03*
And in the header photo is not from the Indian apparently. No third port))
not had time to write, ahead)) Yes, the photo certainly not from the Indian. I'm 43, just three ports, one white.

Photos can be from 32 inches Indian, I like that.

Seen different sides, but not yet dared to put)

I can not understand why I can not use credit default androyd TV launcher, it sort of by default.

mg161 @ 23.01.19, 19:13*
I myself Set aside launcher

And there is an analog "channels" in the subject from Xiaomei? those. quick access to the latest applications that support it (although it seems Xiaomei not updated)

trewys1 @ 23.01.19, 19:28*
but I did not like the fact that there is no quick selection inputs.

in some faq (probably to other modifications Xiaomi mi TV, last generation) was the description of how to make shortcuts to quickly activate hdmi.

Downloaded to a flash drive series avi, put the stick in a TV set, the picture is, andno sound! Although this series is included on the PC, and the sound is. What to do?

Shake-zula @ 23.01.19, 18:33*
Anybody could pofiksit falling off wifi? (Initially fall off)

* Shake-zula

While there, he falls off plus I immediately throws in rekavari update 14.29. We are waiting for correction. and so I made a simple - put the router in the second mode, repeaters and from wire stuck in the telly and all at once it became idelano)))

Rep: (48)
* vavan_music , Sell a TV set or to learn how to use the search and software. You need a player supports the audio stream decoding in which recorded sound on your avi file. MX player for example, if there is no sound that enable software decoding audio track. How to do this, see the topic on the player or looking for videos on YouTube.

Post has been editedt_stan - 24.01.19, 09:14
Reason for editing: Edit

Diagonal 43, firmware 10.10. About blurred interface - I do the same thing, the sound is at a minimum too sizzles and jumps and even when watching IPTV on different channels at different intensity of manifestations of this phenomenon (especially where HD). After the voice command "turn off the TV," Care to sleep and after waking up my TV fall off the internet for lace and WI FI is also not included, it is necessary to restart the machine. In the image - highlighting lowered to 90 disabled HDR - black blackened: D picture became clearer. With intense manipulation in to view IPTV programs (. The transition from channel to channel - a revision, etc.) eject from the program - probably not enough RAM to 1 gig ... From hotelok: I would like to boot the TV signal directly from the HDMI showed the timer sleep would love to fix the sound on minimal sound settings. : Blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 16:47