> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPad Wize 3161 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10.1 "
Problems / faults tablet
What's your problem / fault occurred in this tablet?
Bad camera [ 3 ] ** [10%]
Bad sound [ 6 ] ** [20%]
power button, volume +/- reversed [ 5 ] ** [16,67%]
Poor / low-quality screen [ 2 ] ** [6,67%]
bad processor [ 3 ] ** [10%]
Others write to this topic [ 1 ] ** [3,33%]
I have no problem [ 10 ] ** [33,33%]
Total votes: 30

Rep: (164)
DiscussionPrestigio MultiPad Wize 3161 3G
PicturePrestigio MultiPad Wize 3161 3G, PMT3161_3G_C_CIS
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
10.1 "IPS (1280x800), Android, MediaTek MT8321, 1GB of RAM, a flash memory of 8 GB, 3G

RAM - 1024 MB
Built-in memory - 8 GB
Android - 7.0
Manufacturer - Prestigio
Year - 2018
The case - plastic, matt
Fingerprint scanner - no
4G LTE - no
SD card - up to 128 GB
FM tuner - yes
Moisture protection - No
Front camera - 0.3 MP
Rear camera - MP 2
Speaker - mono
USB - microUsb
Processor - MediaTek MT8321
Battery capacity - 5000
Made in China
The service life of 2 years

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Official firmware
TWRP Recovery

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMr.Camar - 14.08.20, 08:59
Reason for editing: Powered by the new standard section

Rep: (4)
* Mr. Camar, How to start recovery on it? Only factor modes. I tried to reset emm in the recovery something there, but a sense of zero.
The defense itself went around. Removed the license, reset did. But everything is countable. I was looking for the firmware official, but also countingly. Outcome:
There is access to all the functions of the tablet, but I can not bind to the account to remove

Post has been editedmaksoncheg97 - 18.03.19, 21:10

Rep: (55)
Everyone ku. They brought me this device, forgot all the Google account information and reset. To say that they are well done is to say nothing. But now how to get around now? I tried through the most popular security holes, by type - through extras. challenges, but it’s all messed up. Maybe someone knows?

I have not tried, but you can try to do this:
InstallSP_Flash_Tool. Download the full firmware on our tablet:https://androidhost.ru/T6z
Turn off the tablet.
In SP_Flash_Tool, on the Download tab in the second field, select MT6580_Android_scatter.txt from the folder with the firmware. Select Download Only, click Download, and then connect the tablet to the computer with a cable. (I don’t remember exactly whether it will turn on immediately or it needs to be turned on) The firmware will go and the tablet will go into a new state.

Post has been editedagranbox - 24.03.19, 23:41

How to launch recovery on it?
Switch to developer mode, enable USB debugging, and download Platform-tools (adb & fastboot), connect the tablet with a cable to the computer, from the command line in the folder with adb run the command:
adb reboot recovery
It will be necessary to give permission on the tablet in the pop-up window.

Post has been editedagranbox - 18.03.19, 22:37

Rep: (4)
* Mr. Camar,
Put off the firmware in the header
https: //androidhost.ru...e6cbc92d224a03b9b7dd18

Post has been editedmaksoncheg97 - 19.03.19, 20:01

Put off the firmware in the header
https: //androidhost.ru...e6cbc92d224a03b9b7dd18
It is necessary to give the link in the form as I gave above:https://androidhost.ru/T6z(PMT3161_3G.20180703.1.0.06.7Z) The one you gave is a temporary link.

Post has been editedagranbox - 20.03.19, 01:29

If someone needs to turn off the trust request when connecting from new PCs via ADB, and so that ADB works as root, you can do the following:

ViaAndImgToolUnzip boot.img from your firmware by dragging the boot.img file onto the AndImgTool.exe file.

There you need to replace adbd in the sbin folder with a file from this archive:Attached fileadbd.zip(740.12 KB)

and add or edit the following lines to the default.prop file:
ro.adb.secure = 0
ro.secure = 0
ro.debuggable = 1
persist.sys.usb.config = mtp, adb
persist.service.adb.enable = 1
persist.service.debuggable = 1
persist.service.acm.enable = 1
Although I do not know what the last point means.
Pack boot.img again by dragging the boot_ folder onto AndImgTool.exe and upload only this file to the tablet using SP_Flash_Tool.

Post has been editedagranbox - 26.03.19, 12:13

Rep: (7)
System debris can be frozen / cleaned? How does the device behave after that? Will not go to the bootlup?

Post has been edited-Error- - 11.04.19, 07:09

* -Error- , I do not advise you to delete, you can freeze (disable), but only such applications YouTube, Google, etc. CRF You can disable everything that you can off. through settings.

Rep: (6)
TWRP Recovery 3.1.1 pmt3161_3gAttached filerecovery.img(12.09 MB)
Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.txt(8.84 KB)

Mr.Camar @ 04/30/19, 20:51*
I found more firmware here
There is one firmware, it has already been laid out.

Rep: (148)
After updating Google Play Services, the settings stop working! All! It is impossible to do anything with the settings, if in the off position, press the volume plus and switching on simultaneously, the tablet stops at all turn on! It helps only flashing! I bought yesterday for my father, and apparently I'll go back tomorrow!

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone. Who is what version of Kingrurt got access? I tried somewhat - it does not work. Can definite needed?

* mnemo2008 , it was possible to try to delete the Upgrade of Google Services (this version that works badly) and install which works well

* Mozg1224 , I do not know (I have not yet) ask Primipilus

Rep: (148)
* Mr.Camar ,
I deleted, then I deleted Google at all, it's good that the tablet was easily easily from the PC, she sewed three times, then everything deleted everything, I decided to take everything in the morning, and it works! And as soon as I did not try to catch the glitch, I could not catch it, I could not. Moreover, with a turned off Google, some kind of playing services still updated but no excesses. While it works!) What it was, I did not understand.

Rep: (479)
M
Dear users!
Topic moved to subsectionPrestigio
Have a nice chat!

Rep: (0)
Hello. Does anyone have a cover or film on the screen on Ali ordered?

And another question, I have some kind of built-in memory of 4 gig, maybe this?

* sij1985 yes, the remaining 4 GB occupies the system

Good day. Please tell me in the descriptions of stores and instructions, the support for SD cards is only up to 32GB. Here in the description indicates to 128GB. What is the real volume of SD cards support tablet?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 20:47