> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2018 - Games & Apps | Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018), SM-J260F, j2corelte

Rep: (168)
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018) - Games and Applications
Attached ImageSamsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018), SM-J260F / DS, j2corelte, j2coreltecis
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ
Attached Image

Characteristics, it is important to select games
Processor: 4-core Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 with a frequency of 1.43 GHz.
Video accelerator: ARM Mali-T720 with a frequency of 600 MHz and OpenGL ES version 3.1
RAM: 1GB
Available internal memory: 5.5 GB
Games
Applications
Sets of programs from users
Useful software
Emulators
Reviews
Problem solving

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 06.09.19, 18:09
Reason for editing: Addressing missions games and applications

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Sci-fi first-person shooter. Full port game from PC. The main character, Gordon Freeman, should conduct an experiment, investigate a crystal from the planet Zen with a mass spectrometer. But when the research begins, there will be trouble. There will be some creatures falling from the air. Then the military will start a sweep and will destroy the scientists along with the aliens.

Performance Score / FPS in the game:
Usually 40-90 FPS, also often 120 fps, which is very good!

Requirements:
About ~ 400MB of free space on the phone or SD-card (it is possible to choose where to store game data)
At a minimum, a stable 3G connection for playing on the Internet.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 19.01.19, 19:20

Smart switch mobile

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The official utility from Samsung for backup and transfer to a new device, contacts, messages, wallpapers, music, applications, photos and settings on all Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 4.0 and above. Supports password protection for backups.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 19.01.19, 19:03

Rep: (2302)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Games and applications - ready-made solutions. пїЅ

Counter-Strike 1.6

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Multiplayer first person shooter. PC game port. Just like in the good old CS 1.6 on a PC. Terrorists must plant a bomb or prevent special forces from saving hostages. Spetsnaz must defuse the bomb or save the hostages. There is also a multiplayer with different game modes (Zombie Plague, Zombie Escape, CSDM, Paintball, GunGame, etc.
zBot - Counter-Strike Condition Zero bots; their feature in automatic path generation (navigation)
YaPB - quite complex bots, there is an automatic download of waypoints via the Internet.

Performance Score / FPS in the game:
60-90 FPS. When everything is calm, or when walking 120-200 FPS.

Requirements:
About ~ 750MB of free space on the phone or SD-card (it is possible to choose where to store game data)
Stable 3G connection for online play.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 20.01.19, 07:15

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
A good photo editor with effects fonts, stickers and drawing tools.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Java 2 Micro Edition emulator. Runs 99% of java games and applications (exclusion of a 3D game on the Mascot Capsule engine)

Rep: (4)
* $ _Vladislav, Hello. I want to advise the PPSSPP emulator here. It should work fine (since it went on my shit for 40 hryvnias, it will go even better for you), but I’ll have to go through the settings to adjust the graphics and to work with 30 FPS at least Well, or add a game series GTA (but there will be artifacts, like my friend, who has Redmi Note 5)

Posted 02/03/2019 09:21:

+ I want to add that it will be necessary to have an SD card at least 64GB to fit many games

* Shadow gamer , I'll see well somehow. And I know about GTA, it is on all modern smartphones / tablets there are artifacts in the game. I do not know who told me, but it seems to depend on the version of Android (on Android 6.0 and higher there are artifacts in GTA)

* $ _Vladislav, a small correction. On android 7 and above. When the update came out (March 2016), Android 6 was already. + I don’t know how GTA will behave on eksinos.

Shadow Gamer @ 3.02.19, 12:19*
+ I want to add that it will be necessary to have an SD card at least 64GB to fit many games

Yes, this is understandable, by the way, our (my) phone supports moving applications to an SD card, although it costs 8 Android (Samsung has refused adaptive storage)
* Shadow gamer , Exynos has nothing to do with it, the graphics accelerator (GPU) is important for games, and here there is a dual-core Mali-T720 with OpenGL ES 3.1. GTA card should work like norms, albeit with artifacts. I watched the video review of this phone, and it was there that they launched GTA San Andreas. There were artifacts, but there were no sorties.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 03.02.19, 09:33

MD.emu

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Emulator for Sega Mega Drive / Genesis gaming consoles, Sega CD, Sega Master System and Sega Mark III. Works perfect. There is a 6-button virtual joystick. There is support for MOGA controllers

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
4 part of the series Gangstar from Gameloft. All events take place in Vegas. Racing, MMA Fighting, tanks are waiting for you in this game.

Requirements:
About ~ 2GB of free space on the phone.

Performance evaluation:
It is played well at max speeds, it does not hang.The only minus, a long transition to the settings and the end of the cutscene (about 10 seconds, someone like)
The next day, it began to move quickly.

Attention!Artifacts may appear at the beginning of the game.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 07.02.19, 12:07

* $ _Vladislav, By the way. Gangstar New Orleans should also fry. But it may not be in Google Play. Well, or wild lags, as I have

* Shadow gamer , it is in the market, but on most, even the most powerful phones, it says that it is not supported. I read the topic of this game.

Here I also have
Attached Image

Well then I download from the topic onsavagemessiahzine.comcheck how it works. Now there is no place for games.

* $ _Vladislav, clear

VirtualXposed

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Virtual environment with embedded Xposed. You can also install APK without checking the signature, emulate purchases. And of course the modules themselves are Xposed. Route is not required. Can be used for applications with a second account, and for hacking games, GameGuardian is supported.

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 07.02.19, 10:09

Kinemaster

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Professional video editor, on our smartphone can handle videos of any quality, up to 720p

Rep: (10)
Pubg not supported :(

* laner55 why? I'm supported :)
Attached Image

Are you looking at this phone?
If I did not post a description in this thread, this does not mean that it is not supported. I'm just writing how games work here. So that people know what to choose

I read reviews of people with this model of the smartphone in the market. Half of the writing is not supported, others write "everything is cool!, Robs, etc." I honestly do not know the reason

Post has been edited$ _Vladislav - 10.02.19, 11:55

* $ _Vladislav, at the expense of Pubg. If you download it, it will not start. Because, as viewed in the discussion and on the har. He has 1GB of RAM. And for pabg you need at least 2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 00:22