> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Pixel 4 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "/ 2.84GHz /

Rep: (50)
DiscussionGoogle pixel 4
PictureGoogle pixel 4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Specifications:
Pixel 4: 5.7 inch, 19: 9, 2280 x 1080 pixels, 444 ppi, 90 Hz refresh rate, OLED
Snapdragon 855 8 cores to 2.8 GHz, 7 nm, GPU Adreno 640
6GB RAM LPDDR4X, built-in 64/128 D
Main camera: dual, 12.2 Mn (Sony IMX363, 1,4 Dual Pixel, optical stabilization, f / 1.7) + 16 M (telephoto, Sony IMX481, f / 2.4, optical stabilization phase AF), front camera 8 Mn (f / 2)
4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2,4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, USB (3.1) Type-C
Pixel 4
68.8 x 147.1 x 8.2 mm
2.7 x 5.7 x 0.3 inches
162 g
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKeep quiet - 06.08.20, 11:50
Reason for editing: A New Standard

Rep: (23)
subscribe to the topic. After the last MWC, only hope for them. Other manufacturers went in a completely incomprehensible way for me.

Rep: (79)
Plus, 3xl wife - very happy. For myself I’m waiting for 4, I really hope that Google will not mess up.

ski - this year completely past (g8 and v50 did not hit at all)
Sonya 1 - not bad (suddenly), but infuriates that they did not make a lower frame, like xperia 10 and 10+, well, what a game. Well, on camera, as always, there will be questions.
Samsung - cameras are not much slower (even shirk worse than skiing), even the night mode was not filmed, and these rounded edges are also fu, fu, fu. Well, there is 10e with normal glass, but not the flagship
huavei - play with their shell, which kills applications in the background - no, thanks. Superzoom is not so needed.

And yes, in 2019, 1.5 years after the release of iphone xno one did not get rid of the chin. Excuses "expensive" and "difficult" are no longer funny.

Rep: (115)
Vladand1 @ 2.03.19, 0:05*
not even night mode

Gash. Another question is that quality is still worse than Google.

Rep: (79)
Artik6630 @ 03/02/19, 07:01*
Gash.

Of the reviews I've seen, there is no night mode on the release version. Expect later, but so far at the level of rumors. Profane, if not right.

Rep: (23)
What do we have today.
Most recent:
According to this information, all refer to slashleaks. I do not see this information there. Reliability is extremely doubtful.
Resource Slashleaks, which specializes in all kinds of leaks, published the first sketches of the Google Pixel 4XL smartphone.

Judging by these images, it can be assumed that the fourth generation of Google Pixel, finally, will acquire a dual main camera. Recall that the three generations of Google Pixel received single main cameras, which did not prevent them from occupying very high positions in the DxOMark rating.

The front camera, apparently, will also be dual and embedded in the active area of ​​the display, like the Samsung Galaxy S10 +. The display device will be characterized by very narrow frames around the perimeter.

The fingerprint sensor on the rear panel is not visible, so expect that it will be built under the surface of the display.

sketch
Attached Image

That is, even though people from HTC are developing it, they drag the main hardware from samsung s10. like a holey display and an ultrasound fingerprint scanner.

Post has been editedIRBIzS - 04.03.19, 13:12

Rep: (6)
Hearing:
To make the Pixel 4 not as ugly as the previous version, Google creates 3 separate teams.
https: //www.phonearena...n-teams-rumor_id115716

Google wants to make the buttons of the new pixels capacitive.
Also preserved stereo speakers and IP68. Most likely there will also be dual cameras and a peephole under the front camera like the S10.
And of course Snapdragon 855, RAM 6 Gb, ROM 128 Gb, OS Android 10 Q.
Announcement: second week of October.
https: //www.phonearena...features-leak_id116059

There may be 3 versions of Pixel 4. Google is also developing a 5G version of the pixel. Maybe it will be: Pixel 4, Pixel 4 Lite, 5G Pixel 4.
https: //www.phonearena...-release-date_id114507

buttons new pixels capacitive

What is the point of using capacitive technology? What is a bad thermal sensor?

* Hakata ,
The reason for this major change has not been disclosed, but could potentially be related to an existing function. It is expected that the Pixel 4 series, like previous generations, will support the Google Active Edge compressible frame. In its current form, this function is limited to certain areas of the aluminum frame, where the physical buttons do not interfere with the work. However, by replacing these keys with capacitive alternatives, the Internet giant could potentially expand this feature to the entire side of the device.

Rep: (105)
Hakata @ 05/16/19, 16:45*
What is the point of using capacitive technology? What is a bad thermal sensor?

Hands off physical buttons!

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, what about the expected prices? something all 2019 phones upset, waiting for him

Rep: (105)
* dimka-ange1,
In the best case, the same, i.e. from 799 $ / € / £, or +100 units in currency

What thegame! Can you believe this at all? It seems that the channel has 14 million subscribers. But I'm not in English with "you", so maybe this is an encrypted joke?

Google account tweet
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
* Vladik_Stepka 96 ,
Most likely there will be a wide-angle camera and an ordinary one and it will be processed by a proprietary processor, I don’t think that there will be anything straight cool, but in any case the photo capabilities will be better than those of competitors. (Although Google can do more, it just leaves technology for the future)

* Vladik_Stepka 96, in my opinion such a bandura from behind is superfluous. Plus, based on the video, on the front part the upper speaker is far from the edge, which leads to suspicion of the presence of an eyebrow or a decent indentation. Plus, I wonder how they will place the front-end (s). Samples that walked on the network (zakos on Samsung) looked more poetical.

Posted on 06/12/2019, 22:24:

Oh yes, the scanner is in display. Very good. But I would not be surprised if I left the scanner behind. It's Google after all)

Rep: (11)
Ferosi @ 06/12/19, 10:20 PM*
Plus, based on the video, on the front part the top speaker is far from the edge, which leads to suspicion of the presence of an eyebrow or a decent indentation. Plus, I wonder how they will place the front-end (s). Samples that walked on the network (zakos on Samsung) looked more poetical.

Perhaps there will be an indentation on top, and there will be a spoken speaker, cameras and a loop for connecting the display, but there will not be a chin at the bottom, so they will beat this chin, but leave an indentation on top to connect the display! Yes, I agree, the skew on Samsung looked more interesting than the indentation from above, maybe they can not yet make uniform frames throughout the display without a chin or indentation from above and holes like Samsung's!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedstigus - 12.06.19, 22:41
Reason for editing: Added photo

Rep: (19)
Of course, I will not buy it, but I must admit that the phone looks great on the latest renders. It is strange that they have one design with the epl practically.

https://www.ixbt.com/n...google-pixel-4-xl.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/08/20, 00:04