T95Q [Android] | [Media box]

Rep: (611)
DiscussionT95q
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | National firmware S905X2 пїЅ | Android miniPC remote controls пїЅ

Important information!
Attention! There are at least 2 revisions of the consoles:

Revision в„–1 - old (Issue Winter 2019 - Spring 2019) on Androyd 8.1 out of the box. DDR4 RAM. Lan 1 Gb
Revision в„–2 - new (~ May 2019 - present), on Androyd 9.0 out of the box. RAM DDR3. Lan 100 Mb

Revisions to each other are not compatible! those. official firmware is also not compatible themes of hats!
If you will perfectly sew together older version 8.1 of the new official firmware 9.0, you risk getting a working part prefix, the same kasaetsya and a new revision, if you decide to put it on the old official 8.1 firmware from the cap - you get polukirpich!

Carefully read the latest 50 theme pages before committing to any action with your console!

Specifications
Photo device
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Root
Root in the box out of the box. Rights are granted automatically.
Important!!! Do not try to install Super Su get a brick!
If you need a root rights manageris recommended to establish missing Super SU Attached fileUPDATE-supersu-2.82.1.zip (2.77 MB)

TWRP
Firmware
Firmware
Custom firmware
How to install the firmware
Attention!!!
Before installing patches of the firmware, any manipulations with the system, it is necessary to backup all partitions usingTHIS TWRPwith saving to a memory card or USB flash drive.
The easiest way to install firmware from TWRP recovery .
InstallTWRP
Downloadarchive with firmware[*] Unpack the archive is not necessary. Start TWRP.
Choose the installation and specify the archive with the firmware.
Before installing, it is desirable to clear the cache and divvik cache.

How to install TWRP recovery?
Guide to flashing Android TV-Box with SoC Amlogic

Lovers of difficulties and in the case of recovery
Three more ways to install the firmware, for lovers of difficulties, you need knowledge of English, a special USB-USB cable, a computer.
for those who have no English languageread Instruction # 1andInstruction number 2

Useful
Problem solving and how to avoid them?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.06.20, 12:52
Reason for editing: How to skip the connection to the People's firmware

Rep: (7)
Photos of our inner box:https://mega.nz/#F!fY1...MHs11yKGsLFotET4p4OBBA

How to hide a photo spoler did not understand, I laid out on Megu

Rep: (2)
StarPer007 @ 28.01.19, 07:37*
Has anyone tried to do the right voice search com.google.android.katniss_3.7.0.225615626-11000053_minAPI23 (armeabi-v7a) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk (37,48 MB)

I did thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9NssPsJpA&t=1svideo.
Everything is working.

Rep: (100)
finally got his boksiki-shaybochki =)
TQ20007_1 firmware
until everything works norms
YouTube staff of 4K box

* StarPer007,
So it should be, just with many TV fhd want to put 4k and fails

it is on fhd without dancing works in 4Q
Now I check YouTube without advertising

StarPer007 @ 28.01.19, 15:08*
Tell someone put, youtube that no advertising is working properly?

Everything works fine !!!

From Market set Navigation Bar.https: //play.google.co…/details? id = nu.nav.bar
Everything works super !!!

I also found it - bar
but his ATV launcher pro

Rep: (29)
* StarPer007,
Yes,top bar

StarPer007 @ 28.01.19, 15:58*
aik366, which version to put on give it a link in a message please.

at work, at home I will look.

Posted on 28/01/2019, 16:15:

StarPer007 @ 28.01.19, 16:06*
aik366, like it is possible to unlock more and the top notification bar. Who ever did?

I set the shutter from this videohttps: //www.youtube.co...ch v = xRXTNh-lS5A & t = 46s?
everything is working.

Post has been editedaik366 - 28.01.19, 16:15

Asphalt 9 fly
Warms up to 62 g
In a simple 45-46 g

Post has been editednskws - 28.01.19, 17:14

StarPer007 @ 28.01.2019, 15:58*
aik366, which version to put on give it a link in a message please

in firmware 20007 do not have full network settings menu, only wifi himself lan port operates at full gigabit

Rep: (3)
* Chupz0r , The same garbage helps to restart after a reboot like everything is restored to what the problem is I do not know

* StarPer007,
lying in the system / vendor / frameworkAttached filedroidlogic.jar.zip(86.57 Kb)

Rep: (9)
In general, comrades, after three days of trying to sew a ferret have the following: (worked with the prefix IT-person of government bodies working on, so hopefully there will be positions a la "yes it is you just Krivorukov") prefix is ​​not taken absolutely no firmware, he says that can not tolerate any of the files on the drain firmware it cut down and not downloading even a menu in the end, after a complete demolition of the system and the conversion of set-top boxes installed in the drain brick firmware latest version, everything works.
!!! IMPORTANT!!!The prefix goes into the color inversion when connected to a TV via the HDMI-sided, ie, It works correctly only with the cable running in the package.
I hope if someone is having similar issues, they will be solved thanks to my experience. I think to attach the cap to the post. Under spoiler photo seriynika put my ferret, maybe it somehow depends on the build dates or figs knows it.
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
kura2007 @ 28.01.19, 22:48*
Chupz0r, same garbage helps to restart after a reboot like everything is restored to what the problem is I do not know

You mean the Wi-Fi speed? I helped to change the router to Mi Router 3G, drawdown zero missing. Apparently something is wrong with 801.11n range on the console, the previous router ASUS n56u was given range.

Rep: (117)
Leilalagvilava @ 28.01.19, 22:37*
!!! IMPORTANT!!! The prefix goes into the color inversion when connected to a TV via the HDMI-sided, ie, It works correctly only with the cable running in the package.

* Leilalagvilava, HDMI and one side of the cable and tried several different?

Rep: (30)
!!! IMPORTANT!!! The prefix goes into color inversion if it is connected to the TV via a third-party HDMI

Oh well, the staff didn’t even unpack it. Works fine with a third-party, without any glitches.

* StarPer007 , I do not like to be honest experiments ...
We need at least mentally prepare ...
+ More soft and put, I do not watch tv torrent, grabs his head aypitv, and with the PRA did not bother,
generally hard on me hope =)

Post has been editednskws - 29.01.19, 07:02

* StarPer007,
I hope this is it -Attached file2019-01-28--12-13-38_TQ20007_1-boot.zip(9.6 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 1:08