T95Q [Android] | [Media box]

Rep: (617)
DiscussionT95q
Tv box
Discussion пїЅ | National firmware S905X2 пїЅ | Android miniPC remote controls пїЅ

Important information!
Attention! There are at least 2 revisions of the consoles:

Revision в„–1 - old (Issue Winter 2019 - Spring 2019) on Androyd 8.1 out of the box. DDR4 RAM. Lan 1 Gb
Revision в„–2 - new (~ May 2019 - present), on Androyd 9.0 out of the box. RAM DDR3. Lan 100 Mb

Revisions to each other are not compatible! those. official firmware is also not compatible themes of hats!
If you will perfectly sew together older version 8.1 of the new official firmware 9.0, you risk getting a working part prefix, the same kasaetsya and a new revision, if you decide to put it on the old official 8.1 firmware from the cap - you get polukirpich!

Carefully read the latest 50 theme pages before committing to any action with your console!

Specifications
Photo device
Root, Recovery, Firmware
Root
Root in the box out of the box. Rights are granted automatically.
Important!!! Do not try to install Super Su get a brick!
If you need a root rights manageris recommended to establish missing Super SU Attached fileUPDATE-supersu-2.82.1.zip (2.77 MB)

TWRP
Firmware
Firmware
Custom firmware
How to install the firmware
Attention!!!
Before installing patches of the firmware, any manipulations with the system, it is necessary to backup all partitions usingTHIS TWRPwith saving to a memory card or USB flash drive.
The easiest way to install firmware from TWRP recovery .
InstallTWRP
Downloadarchive with firmware[*] Unpack the archive is not necessary. Start TWRP.
Choose the installation and specify the archive with the firmware.
Before installing, it is desirable to clear the cache and divvik cache.

How to install TWRP recovery?
Guide to flashing Android TV-Box with SoC Amlogic

Lovers of difficulties and in the case of recovery
Three more ways to install the firmware, for lovers of difficulties, you need knowledge of English, a special USB-USB cable, a computer.
for those who have no English languageread Instruction # 1andInstruction number 2

Useful
Problem solving and how to avoid them?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 14.09.20, 11:07
Reason for editing: DUTCH_ROM_1_T95Q for 1 revision

Rep: (4)
StarPer007 @ 07.02.2019, 19:21*
The list does not include Russian language, probably need another version of Cody put

Just update the application. Russian almost at the very bottom.

Post has been editedstas8155 - 07.02.19, 20:08

Someone wrote that put this firmware
X96Max-Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad
X96Max (S905X2) [Android] (Post sasvlad # 81680160)
I have hanging on the logo and not loaded on

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 07.02.19, 21:41

Rep: (2527)
StarPer007 @ 07.02.19, 19:41*
X96Max-Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad

Its port on your subject is necessary. GPIO and different kernels, and uboot, probably, too ...
On Tanix too just does not arise.

Post has been editedsasvlad - 07.02.19, 23:03

Rep: (12)
Guys need advice, prefix worked a day since the first inclusion.
Now, when the visible image distortion, this photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Sometimes, but rarely, the picture normalizuetsa:
Attached Image

And here is a picture at close range:
Attached Image

And yet, neither the native console, or aero mouse does not react.
In the course of the end device?

Post has been editedDee jay - 08.02.19, 00:34

* sasvlad ,
sasvlad @ 7.02.19, 23:01 *
Quote: StarPer007 @ 07.02.19, 19:41 H96Mah-Volksware v.0.2.0_by_Sasvlad

Its port on your subject is necessary. GPIO and different kernels, and uboot, probably, too ...
On Tanix too just does not arise.

Porting can be done in a separate patch? To put after the firmware?
I tossed our boot, still hanging on the logo. Do I understand correctly that you need to change some more libs and uboot?

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 08.02.19, 07:19

Rep: (10)
* Dee jay , IMHO, if a day passed in all, the best option - to solve the problem with the seller.

Rep: (0)
Guys help me, wanted to make a Backup firmware, respectively, I went to the staff and tried rekaveri launched TWRP, TWRP campaign but beg and now does not start, neither the staff nor the TWRP rekaveri. Console itself works. View rekaveri tried and closing the back button, and through programs and RecoveryReboot PowerMenu, but the result is the same - black screen.

* Dee jay ,
Try to installthe latest firmwareof the cap threads if you do not help when you have a marriage and needs to be changed or repaired

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 08.02.19, 09:22

Rep: (7)
* sasvlad
I have to t95q 4/64, sasvlad 0.2 with all patches will function normally. after the first installation was the same picture - zavison on the robot. decided as follows: - entered the twrp and format / data. I restarted and all run.
Everything works fine, the only problem is with the remote control minix a3, does not see some of the buttons on it, and even softina "remapping keys" shows KEY_0 when any non-standard buttons (such as the power, the settings, the microphone, the last applications and so on). Native remote works fine, G5 control (aeromysh with microphone) is also working fine. Only the power button on and off only works in the native console.
LED-LEDs do not use, and even sealed them with tape.

wifi / glan are working, no problems noticed after a week of daily use consoles on sasvlad 0.2.

The only thing that you can still call it a problem - if only to install a new application, and it requires a new permit, when you click on the Allow button - goes out in laucher. but return to the program, you can start it again.

* sasvlad ,
Once I put a voice search all gone, but he could himself nakosyachchit stood before installing this one, but I did not deleteAttached filecom.google.android.katniss_3.7.0.225615626-11000053_minAPI23 (armeabi-v7a) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(37.48 MB)

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 08.02.19, 09:54

* StarPer007,
everything works. Now complete voice search on your bases and YouTube, from anywhere.
True, it only works with the G5S aerial mouse. With minix A3, the remote control does not work (there seems to be a problem in the button codes). set from zip updates for sasvlad 0.2.

Post has been editedafsafs - 08.02.19, 09:59

* afsafs , You search clickable?
I have a voice search from the previous posts voice search results are not clickable in addition to links to hd video box

Rep: (1746)
* StarPer007,
I have, however Beelink on all clickable, the truth had to put Youtube ATV

Rep: (2527)
afsafs @ 08.02.19, 07:22*
the only problem is with the remote control minix a3

It is natural. Does your drain File System / vendor / etc remote-mouse12.tab?
If there is, let down her request to my replacement, and set the right as it was.
afsafs @ 08.02.19, 07:22*
unless a new application is installed, and it requires a new permit, when you click on the Allow button - goes out in laucher.

It works so Android 8. everywhere.
varalex @ 08.02.19, 08:06*
Youtube had put for ATV

Right.

* StarPer007,
all results are clickable.

Posted 02/08/2019 10:47 AM:

* sasvlad

>>>It is natural. Does your drain File System / vendor / etc remote-mouse12.tab? If there is, let down her request to my replacement, and set the right as it was.

I do not have the original firmware from minix u9-h (a native remote minix A3 from this set-top box). The topic of this boxing has links to firmware, but do not know how to unpack to pull the file. Do not tell him where to take or how to extract the firmware from u9-h to be pulled out?

afsafs @ 08.02.19, 10:44*
I do not have the original firmware from minix u9-h

Well, like a thread there
MINIX Neo U9-H [Android]

* varalex,
it still needs to decompress. I am in my post about it and wrote.

* afsafs,
You wrote that there is no firmware
I gave you
give unpacking?
Amlogic CustomizationToollies at every corner

Post has been editedvaralex - 08.02.19, 11:15

* varalex,
re-read my post. if the firmware would be installed on the box - then pull the file - no problem. In my post I wrote about firmware unpack. About amlogic customization tool heard will understand.

A small guide for those who do not work, the voice search button (and other buttons) on panels with a dongle :
1. We must learn Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX our console. This can be done with the help ofUSBDeviewWindows orUSB deviceInfo on the Android (I somehow shows another Product_XXXX, so it is better USBDeview).
2. To copy /vendor/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl file and rename it to Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX, where XXXX is your values ​​obtained from point 1.
3. With the programKeyEvent Displayin the Google Market scancode find our voice search button by clicking on it in the program.
4. View our renamed file and find the key, obtained from the 3-point and change this line to:
your key scancode VOICE_ASSIST

5. Put the file on the path / vendor / usr / keylayout / check the rights to it.
6. Reboot.

All these manipulations can be performed in Generic.kl file, but changing it is not recommended, since it is responsible for all standard keyboards, joysticks, etc.

Post has been editedChupz0r - 08.02.19, 11:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 21:24