> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (3022)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Modification and decorations
PictureXiaomi Mi Max 3Nitrogen
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Dialers
Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator.
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedWasherron в„ў - 10.09.20, 19:37
Reason for editing: Modification butanimatsii

Rep: (2154)
* kurlyak ,
Attached filepatch.zip(9.56 MB)

This patch was not montirovaniya vendor, I added it there.

Post has been editedarraki - 14.04.20, 13:50

Rep: (342)
* arraki , Works!

Rep: (8)
Friends, you health.
I had requested help with contacts from Google ankauta.
Mirum 20.3.5 on board.
A problem .. put the pictures in the phone, and after some time there instead of smiley photo, circle photo. Advised to download Google contacts .. initially set up all the necessary health, and then and there, there is again a smiley face or a blurred photo. Then I right in Google online edit all contacts .. Tazhe x .... Initially worth then blurred ..
Well predprinyat..kak overcome
And on an old Samsung all clear from the same Google ankaut

Post has been editedStrangeways - 14.04.20, 17:37
Reason for editing:

Rep: (342)
* Strangeways , Disable synchronization of contacts with Google, put all the pictures and enjoy. And to keep the whole thing put aaplet SA contacts, merge together with photos on dropboks and poured from there if necessary.

Post has been editedkurlyak - 14.04.20, 18:34

Rep: (13)
Prompt, whether it is possible to increase the brightness of the display software?

Rep: (8)
Strangeways @ 14.04.20, 17:36*
I had requested help with contacts from Google ankauta.

The same garbage after the transition to 11.0.3.1 from Mirum 10 bucket. Prior to that, it is always great photos moved up from google. Something broke Chinese. Or localizers ...

Rep: (516)
Question connoisseurs. What to add to the file "theme_values.xml" from a third-party desktop themes, anything would be a signature icons in two lines. The size of the text found Old and done, but with dvoestrochiem blunt. I have an old firmware on 8 droid in developer mode there is no such features as in the past.

Post has been editedSimich07 - 22.04.20, 17:19

Rep: (129)
* Simich07 , this have you tried?

* Argentym, Bit wrong, but I fumbled the topic.

* Simich07 You have to try this option is likely to have to start with>true<

Argentym @ 22.04.20, 17:23*
most likely it is necessary to start with>true<
Not roll, so the lines are not there, adding there is no sense, especially in the firmware this feature in the settings of the desktop is, when you turn on or turn off signatures dokbare icon text does not change, but increased the icons according to the instructions from the post. I feel it's small, that it is necessary to register, but I can not find.

* Simich07 then here look

* Argentym, I found this site, probably it is necessary to disassemble the stock to be edited.

* Simich07 , There is nothing difficult not. Everything is done according to the instructions and you will have happiness

Argentym @ 22.04.20, 18:49*
nothing difficult
Yes I sailed already, I thought it would be easier with a third-party theme by editing the "theme_values.xml". Well, okay, there is a simple hotelochka, the main thing that all worked well and without problems.

Rep: (84)
Banzay.ural @ 06.09.19, 11:08*
When an incoming call over the scanner goes tapom answer a call. When the screen is active, one short tap on the scanner causes the dialer:
And how to make, double-tapu

Rep: (1814)
v111v111 @ 23.04.20, 18:23*
And how to make, double-tapu ...
I do not even know! The basis for the observation took another forumchanin, the link at the bottom of the post is, there is a double tap causes the display of the last caller.

Rep: (0)
Greetings
Who can faced!
Telephone E Max 3
Put theme dark os,
She's been varied and readmi note 4x, used.
But unlocking the screen does not display the image to fill the screen.
Despite the fact that at some point output (the next update)
How can this bug fixed a?

Post has been editedpcd4h - 26.04.20, 02:42

Rep: (2154)
* pcd4h,
And it is possible more in detail, something I do not understand what is at stake.

Rep: (0)
When you press the power button, the information screen that pull up and insert pattern, well, so this screen does not stretch to full screen smart phone, beneath the darkness, apparently theme is designed for full hd 1920x1080 while the E Max 3 - 2160x1080. It is only on the lock style is manifested, icons, and the desktop is displayed as expected.
How to stretch to full screen, ugly.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.02.21, 12:31