Selection and comparison of headphones for the range of LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | Headphone selection and comparison

Rep: (1062)
Selection and comparison of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line

Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 пїЅ

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.01.19, 23:32

Rep: (232)
* X-Morbid Well, headphones with ceramic tweeters are quite difficult to compare with any other. But let's imagine the TFZ S4, but with a bass LZ A4 and with quite detailed (much more detailed than any TFZ) HF. Moreover, the RF is quite warm, which is almost impossible for valves. But they are by no means as good in resolution as those of expensive fixtures.
Perhaps, speaking of S4, I slightly praise the midrange A6 mini, but if it is worse, not by much.

Rep: (174)
* ShadowTM ,
Now my intime kira, also resemble tfz s4, but with better bass frequencies and excellent high frequency resolution, thanks to the piezoelectric driver. In Kira, a dynamic driver with some kind of nano tubes to the heap.

* YuriyArz, Well, in S4 the driver is also not at all unpretentious, with two cross-coils and zones, and in A6 the thinnest (several microns) graphene membrane.
Now, almost no one puts on a price above $ 100 a simple polymer membrane. Well, except that BGVP;)
These DMGs generally have two penny polypropylene dynamos. Moreover, one is in the conditions of acoustic short-circuit and actually stands there for the view.

Rep: (2)
Quote: ShadowTM @ 01.21.19, 7:05 Androidofeel, you are probably right. But A3s are selling for $ 75, and they are much more interesting. Both by sound and component base, which in itself already costs more than a hundred. A couple of months ago they were sold for $ 170.
Again, there is a whole placer of very good Dynas in this money, and adding a little, you can take a really high-quality thing of a good level (Kinera IDUN, Whizzer HE03).
I see no reason to be led to hysteria, which seems to be artificially created around a very mediocre thing.

Privetstvuyu!
I choose headphones for the street, I listen with the LG V30. There is LZ A5, but there is a plug with connectors, you just have to change the wire or repair the connectors. Great headphones! Sound tale! But they are for the house, on the streets if you walk with them, then after 3-4 months the wires start to move. Actually the choice is not great:
LZ A6 MINI
WHIZZER HE03
BGVP DMG 2DD + 4BA
They are from 8 000–11 000 rub. I want to fit into this budget. They also have another connector. I understand that it will be worse than on LZ A5, but it will come down for the street, there it is impossible to listen and capture moments. What would you advise from these three? While joining WHIZZR HE03, but I don’t know how they are with LG?

Post has been editedbuchilo - 21.01.19, 16:42

* buchilo Whizzer is universal, although after the A5 they will be a bit boring. If rock, jazz or classic - A6 mini. About DMG is better to stop thinking altogether.
Yuri yesterday gave a link toDM6 reviewwhich fully coincided with my opinion about this inflatable brand.

For the street, it would be better to take fixtures, because without compensation holes, but this money is difficult. If only custom ordered from the same Snowy.

About A5 - just need a good wire. The mother is very good for the complete set, but the connectors there are very flimsy and begin to groan after a couple of weeks.
With wire Isy, I spent about six months almost around the clock and did not experience any problems.

Rep: (2)
* ShadowTM ,
Initially I wrote in the wrong topic, deleted it, then duplicated it. It did not work out well: I apologize.
Thank you for your short and succinct answer!
For me, the discovery that LZ A5A can be used so actively! It turns out that the connectors on the wire are moving away, and not in the ears themselves. I will look for a good provd. The main thing is true, that it would not be very hard and only copper.

Buchilo @ 01.21.19, 17:08*
For me, the discovery that LZ A5A can be used so actively! It turns out that the connectors on the wire are moving away, and not in the ears themselves.

I took the Sendiy m1221 for half a year, and now it's their friend for the second year. Until now, no single problem with connectors, not reviews on quite active use, including gyms. So outgoing contacts on MMCX are not normal at all.

Rep: (174)
ShadowTM @ 01.21.19, 18:50*
I took the Sendiy m1221 for half a year, and now it's their friend for the second year. Until now, no single problem with connectors, not reviews on quite active use, including gyms. So outgoing MMCX contacts are not normal at all.

I, too, when using the LZ A5 with lg v30, lost contact with the headphones. I needled the contact a bit and everything was fine.
This happened because of the Chinese cable bought on Ali. Since then I use only custom cables.

Rep: (107)
Is there an opportunity / sense to compare elecom ehp-gb1000 with TFZ (bundled with v30)?
I think what to choose. There are good reviews on elkom, but reviews are the case ... TFZ king listened for a week - there is a performance.

Miracles

Rep: (119)
Received today GR07 bass mmskh white name on the buildings, the source Lg v30 (sabre es 9218p). Player stock music flac, heads out of the box, the style certainly brutal death at once - and certainly full of crap, cereal, high-frequency cut badly and I felt sad. Turn on the same track already uapp (patch 8.4.5) - a little better, middle, was cut, but the porridge at the exact same rate, HF call vchAD ... cling foam out of the box and on the same track already RA 816 full (although for myself I and I buried long ago, has updated and do not recognize it is to share now), eq off, the DVC on, off limits, preamp down to 4 bar low tone. 20%, and height. 80% !!! - this is where they have played under my crazy flavor - "fat and meat" flowed into my brain suffering, I understand that they need to gain more serious, but the vario norm.Haygeyn joined me on a smart, as in the ears more 40th, have I have a great desire to buy a custom copper LITC mmskh!

Rep: (657)
Guys, I do not follow the topic for a long time. What are the budget hits now? With the main ears, everything is in order, you need a phone with a blue lace! Lace from kyzy there

* Artflash ,
About cca c10 can be read. Connectors like the same ...

* MACTEPXPEHACTEP,
Ssa c10 ??

ArtFlash @ 01.24.19, 11:24*
Ssa c10

Well, yes and what? (If I understood the task correctly): rolleyes:

* MACTEPXPEHACTEP,
I do not even know these. Throw a link at least

ArtFlash @ 01.24.19, 11:40*
Throw a link at least

[
]
Link kicks: D

Post has been editedMACTEPXPEHACTEP - 24.01.19, 11:45

* MACTEPXPEHACTEP,
Thanks, bought, we'll see. Oddly enough, 5 wood on the ear for $ 27. Let's see how much better the outgoing ZSA

ArtFlash @ 01.24.19, 12:05*
bought

ABOUT! Congratulations. I would review later, too, can take.

Rep: (843)
* Artflash , about cca c16 what do you think?

US $ 105.64 24% DISCOUNT | New CCA C16 8BA units in-ear Metal Headphones Hi-Fi headset removable headphones with separate 2PIN cable c10 C04
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32966576575.html

For this money, remember, the yunki scattered like hot cakes} -)
Attached Image

Post has been editedseve-s - 24.01.19, 12:35
Reason for editing: Link twisted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/08/20, 17:24