Selection and comparison of headphones for the range of LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | Headphone selection and comparison

Rep: (1062)
Selection and comparison of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line

Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 пїЅ

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.01.19, 23:32

Rep: (4)
Greetings to members of the forum! Has anyone listened to Senzer H2 headphones which are compared to trn v80 and v60, which ones are better.

Rep: (175)
Greetings to members of the forum! Has anyone listened to Senzer H2 headphones compared to trn v80

I had these. For me, probably tr. 80. What is your budget?

Rep: (4)
* YuriyArz,
Extremely small up to $ 30 max. There are no opportunities for selecting headphones.
I would like to have a large-scale, legible bass, so that not just the bubbling and tangible sub-bass was booming. (for example, an orchestra barrel is completely deshmans and not only the headphones do not adequately act out, but depending on the force of the blow it has a whole bunch of shades of sound). Medium so that the strings sound (such as the roar of a guitar, the cry of a violin, etc. Well, at least so that it is next to it). For high special requirements for detail no.
I listen to a trance like Armin Van Buuren, a classic, a mixture of classics and electronics like daft punk - tron ​​legacy (there is a lot of bass and sub-bass), well, pops, she really only thinks in mp3 and I don’t need it anymore.

Rep: (36)
* timosha40in, It is very difficult to find what you want in your budget. Already just the wire needed for such a sound is more expensive.
We can only say with confidence that this is not a TRN V80.
Try KZ ZSA - with a good wire, the bass is close to what you are writing about.

Rep: (5)
HyperX Cloud Silver or Revolver (listened, clean, but somehow quiet and ... far away chtoli)
Far) You listen to Razer Kraken. Here it’s far and out of the pipe: D
A couple of days ago I was at a gaming peripheral store. There are a lot of gaming headphones.
So, the most versatile HyperX. I myself had a Core, now Alpha. A friend chose Revolver S (at least some volume was needed, 5 / 7.1 sound). By sound, in principle, of all the headsets, only HyperX was normal, and more or less good some Steelseries for 17 thousand rubles. with the DAC and RGB, with which the V30 also had problems in volume. 32 Ohm, but they played sluggishly completely and monotonously, or something, but better than kraken, asus and others.

Rep: (86)
A friend chose Revolver S (at least some volume was needed, 5 / 7.1 sound).

The first time I listened to Cloud PS4, two days ago Silver, everything is fine there, well, there was a lot of bass.

Regarding Revolver: there was a review on reddit, they write that there is a V-shaped and less universal sound than in Core, and they were not advised for V30. Did you hear them?

Post has been editedthalamix - 17.01.19, 05:52

Rep: (5)
Did you hear them?
It is Revolver S - yes. Just Revolver - no. By the way, my friend and I came to the conclusion that R. S sounds better than Alpha, but I personally liked the second ones, the first ones. And so, HyperX should HiRes'ovye Cloud MIX appears. I'm waiting here.

v30 gcam :)
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
You listen to Razer Kraken
only play them) are not suitable for music

Rep: (15)
Got an LZ A3S. The sound of fire! Shadow was right, a thoroughbred sound!

Rep: (0)
I bought a Whizzer for 10300, I don’t remember the exact model.
I tried to listen to TFZ S4 (not warmed up), the sound is not the same.
Definitely not for Metal / Rock.

Rep: (36)
Bought a Whizzer for 10300

You overpayed very hard. For the price it can only be A15 Pro, and now they are on Alik less than 6 and stand.
Or maybe even a simple A15, those are just a little over 4.
But this does not prevent both being very good headphones.

Rep: (0)
* TempAkk I don’t think so. A-HE03

Rep: (441)
A-HE03

Great choice. : good:

Rep: (175)
Today I ordered on Ali LZ A6. A6 was interested in the possibility of even more tuning of the sound for themselves. Since there were A3s, A4, A5. So I decided to take a novelty.

Rep: (9)
Got an LZ A3S. The sound of fire! Shadow was right, a thoroughbred sound!

Please tell me, how are they compared to the TRN v80?

Rep: (15)
* Str1ker1 ,

I do not have a TRN V80, but this is the most entry-level. Of course LZ will be better

Rep: (232)
Blitz reviewon several models of headphones.

* ShadowTM ,
A6 mini not received yet? An interesting comparison with the A5.
They say that the landing is not very comfortable.

Post has been editedX-Morbid - 21.01.19, 07:36

Rep: (232)
* X-Morbid not received, but I listened to them in the store. Comparing them with A5 is incorrect. This is a completely different focus headphones. With me they are likely to take the place of the TFZ S4.
Landing is quite normal. I will scold or praise only when I am like them for a while, but at first glance, it’s quite normal, a la TFZ.

Post has been editedShadowTM - 21.01.19, 09:01

ShadowTM @ 01/21/19, 12:49 PM*
This is a completely different focus headphones.

Which headphones are most similar to?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 1:52