> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.3 "

Rep: (10)
PurchaseXiaomi Redmi Note 7
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
Attached Image
Feedback Design Template
D Specifications
General
Manufacturer: Redmi
Model: Note 7
Other names: Lavender
Year of release: 2019
Operating system: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
Accum Capacity (mAh): 4,000 Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 (18W) fast charge

Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1
Weight (g): 186

CPU
Processor Type: Snapdragon 660
Clock frequency (MHz): 2 200

Memory

RAM (MB): 3/4/6 GB LPDDR4X
Built-in memory (GB): 32/64/128 GB

Communications
Phone: GSM (B2 / 3/5/8), CDMA (BC0), WCDMA (B1 / 2/5/8), FDD-LTE (B1 / 3/5/7/8), TDD-LTE (B38 / 39)
Bluetooth: 5.0
Wi-Fi: (802.11a / b / g / n / ac) 2.4 / 5 GHz
Other: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou

Multimedia
Screen Size: 6.3 "
Screen resolution (px): 19.5: 9, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 450 nits, 1500: 1, 84% NTSC, LTPS
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 512
Rear camera (MP): 48 MP, Samsung GM1, 1/2 ", 0.8 microns (1.6 microns in SuperPixel mode) 5 megapixels, background blur
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 13 MP, AI
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass

Expansion
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, up to 256 GB
Connectors: USB Type-C
NFC NOT
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

( Useful
ZReviews of stores
RWhere can one buy
Waiting Table

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 18.02.20, 18:01

Rep: (20)
I'll wait for the globalku, and maybe even for us to have a normal guarantee.

Rep: (5)
VovaP1 @ 11.01.19, 15:48*
Explain who knows pliz. In the description of snappd 660, the maximum camera is 24Mp and here 48Mp ... What is it like? And how to understand that in a2 top 6/128 and then 6/64? Photos and vidos smaller? For example, I use modern computing power for the simultaneous operation of a video recorder, navigator and music, and the volume with such (theoretically) video quality is incredibly important!

https: //fan-android.co...nshe-zajavlennogo.html

Rep: (5)
* VovaP1 On 7 it will be Samsung, on 7 about Sony.

Rep: (38)
* viktorufc , so this is the official price for 3/32 10k, and yet there is a markup of the seller.
By the way, the phone has not even gone on sale yet and the prices are bending.
It is necessary to wait for 1.5 months for the prices to be settled)
Where so hurry?
If you need speed, then take now for 14k 3/32 and wait for supplies to the seller.
As a result, at least a month of waiting for you to get it in your hands.

Post has been editedrailenikeev31 - 11.01.19, 21:37

Rep: (6)
KosherniyTuz @ 01/12/19 04:29*
Chinas as always, well, can not do everything in a human way

Go to China and buy in the store for $ 147, what's the hoax? What do you buy from resellers on Ali?

Rep: (28)
FCSM19LeXeR @ 01/11/2019 02:18*
in 40-45 days that promises goldway, phones in Moscow will be sold already and cheaper: rofl:

Goldway is a famous crook, collects money and pulls tires ... dealt with this freak, never again.

Rep: (13)
Soviet transistor @ 01/13/19, 20:40*
Goldway is a famous crook, collects money and pulls tires ... dealt with this freak, never again.

The seller does not receive the money until the receipt of the order.

Rep: (47)
In Xiaomi Mi Store with gifts to choose from headphones or fast charging:https: //xiaomimi.ru.al...in=y&SearchText=note+7promise to send in 1-7 days

Rep: (29)
* zdvlad , Dispatch within 30 days.

Rep: (0)
In Xiaomi Mi Store with gifts to choose from headphones or fast charging:https: //xiaomimi.ru.al...in=y&SearchText=note+7promise to send in 1-7 days

And there is a tea version, will global go out for a long time? I do not want to sew a tea.

Rep: (36)
Guys who take CN. Ask for sales if they can already send the unlocked bootloader.
Last year I took the PH5A 2/16, I did not ask, sent under the guise of a global unlocked whale with a global firmware. There is no difference in principle to me even to the hand. I put and configured for a person.

Rep: (38)
* Apophis2036,
I also asked all sellers on Ali if they were expecting a global ... While they are silent.

Rep: (1)
Do guys have the opportunity to order on 4/64 for 15,700 (with coupons) is it worth the wait or is it the price of the norms? Does Globalka only differ with frequencies?

Posted 01/15/2019 10:47 AM:

Currently I use redmi notes 5 (4/64) is it worth changing

Rep: (18)
Currently I use redmi notes 5 (4/64) is it worth changing

He was released for that and the old redmi note was exchanged. My opinion is not worth changing, especially the 5th. Here you can think of a 3rd or 4th and that increase in size will upset you. :)

Post has been editedBadvirus - 15.01.19, 12:06

Rep: (3)
Prices, of course, are not the ones that are stated.
Also set up with a camera - Sony only in the pro version and not soon.

And I already have RedmiNote2 bent: (
Probably, today, in terms of price and quality, the optimal choice is 6 about 4/64, a decrease in prices by 7 is delayed, although the global version has come out today. And up to 7 pro - xs, will my smartphone reach ...

Rep: (596)
I do not understand what the joke of this phone is. Now from availability you can take Mi 8 Lite or Mi 8 SE for money.
Because of the "drop" are willing to overpay for the old processor?

And the camera in 12MP (turned into 48 of marketing goals) will not be better to shoot than on the Mi series, never.

Post has been editedDenH8k - 15.01.19, 15:23

Rep: (0)
old processor?

Yes, and a 12MP camera

Is there also a cry about 48 megapixels and a processor? About this already 29 pages inneighboring branchwritten by

Post has been editedGrunnhold - 15.01.19, 16:21

Rep: (596)
* Grunnhold
There is no cry, there is a current price for Ali and common sense.

Rep: (39)
DenH8k @ 01/15/19/15: 12*
Because of the "drop" are willing to overpay for the old processor?

In general, Mi 8 Lite is worse than Remdi Note 7. at least by the process, battery, protection, screen quality and size, and the lack of a headphone jack.
And Mi 8 SE is an interesting but big questions to the software there in the beginning of sales, in my opinion, there wasn’t even a Russian language, not evenhttps://en.miui.com/download.htmldo not post anything. and again, with such a battery nafik he needed.

asked all sellers on Ali whether they expect a globalku

This is unlikely to be a globalka. already would have been infa ...

Post has been editedjjxaker - 15.01.19, 22:21

Rep: (20)
In general, Mi 8 Lite is worse than Remdi Note 7. at least ....

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 have the same processors.Qualcomm Snapdragon 660

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 11:15