Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (10)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion » | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 01.04.20, 08:45
Reason for editing: Decision blade earphone

Rep: (210)
* konnish,
This case can be seen. Without taking the headphones out of the box with the lid open, hold the button a few seconds. Indicator starts blinking. Make a search and there must be more and headphones Mi TW Earphones Lite

Rep: (0)
* Zeppelin,
With the lid open and visible only Air Lite

* konnish , Read 2 pages ago, I had the same problem. Then define one earphone, a few days later a second. In tandem, they refused to work, only separately. I had to send back

The right earpiece. Who is "pushed" through the contacts on battery, prompt polarity on them in the photo. No tester. The sensor can not be removed as easily as in the video with disassembly, it seems that pasted.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (52)
* maknat I'm not sure, at applying the probe tester to contacts earphone napryaenie something in the region of 0.01 volts. But it is. If we proceed from this tension - the polarity of this - plus the right, negative to the left. But I'm in this oh how not sure and if it can not take responsibility)

* the_d_kid Yes, what responsibility ?! Thanks for the answer. New ears. Left operates as stated, right, and end hour battery. used as a headset, so did not notice. Do not get in the bucket. I bought in Pleer.ru

Rep: (52)
* maknat , But I also have one ear is quickly discharged. resigned :)

Rep: (103)
maknat @ 03.07.20, 14:26*
The right earpiece. Who is "pushed" through the contacts on battery, prompt polarity on them in the photo. No tester. The sensor can not be removed as easily as in the video with disassembly, it seems that pasted.

and what does not suit case

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (210)
* maknat,
Push through contacts on the earpiece is meaningless, since they do not directly go to the battery, and a chip in the headphones. It is necessary to push it through the battery terminals under the sensor.

* Zeppelin, I already knew. That does not work out. 10 minutes - 10% charge. I will break out the sensor.

I apologize in advance, I may have the answer to my question. Fizicheskiki can not read 173 pages of the forum. Tell me, how to deal with funneling sound in one of the earphones? I bought one, about 8 months ago. Sound smoothly draw in the left ear. Saved reconnection. Briefly. I sold. I bought again. 2 months everything is OK, and now the sound of flowing out to the right. How to cure it? After all, like the headphones, but with such a gag, they are useless.
Pliz HELP E

Post has been editedDimon52431 - Today, 00:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 7:59