Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (10)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedprz13 - 06.08.20, 23:15
Reason for editing: cap threads

Rep: (12)
Let's be realistic. As of this "little thing" you can choose normal or bass generally abrupt sound. Against the physicists do not trample. Engineers have squeezed the maximum out of the speaker.
Attached Image

On my question concluded that there is no off the ears while outside the box, they are permanently enabled. And they did not "put to sleep"

Post has been editedellarair - 09.07.19, 18:38
Reason for editing: Spryler

Rep: (15)
VovanNK @ 07.07.19, 21:37*
After all, I said to solve the problem on the previous page. Well, e-my ...

Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion (Post VovanNK # 86750740)

Thank you, and I helped! Today, too, I began to leave the vocals left on off shumodava return it to the center for a couple of minutes ...

PS: always before purchasing any equipment read the reviews on this forum, as well, and it is accepted, people write basically any bad reviews, or write nothing, because nothing breaks. I have always regarded it as "there is nothing perfect," or "I do not touch, because the forum billion people, and it is unlikely lightning hit it in me." And usually with me it is rolled, then that all buggy, break, stop working, I have worked as a clock / sews a feather times, updated and so on. So I'm sure that many who have not yet bought these headphones also now read it and think so. And that's what I say to you, you too will happen what you read here. And in the best case, it will be at least as I have, vocals left to left, dropped, all cobbled together, still do not know for how long. In short, the headphones have a serial marriage, and success here has nothing to do, but something will come out. But as long as the purchase is not sorry and white airdots yet to take his wife do not plan to.)

Most besyachee - a parasitic high frequency sound (crackling / rustling) in the left earcup when busy and loud sound. Reset will not cure. As if the speaker is wheezing. Opened the debate on Ali took vidos - not a ride, intervened and Ali all wrapped (offered to return the device) - what is necessary ...

Post has been editeddimster - 09.07.19, 18:06

Rep: (54)
Hello!
Nothing has been heard about the second generation of this model of headphones?

Rep: (131)
* sladkoy , This year they reached the current, until the next generation is still far

Rep: (55)
* max56rus,
It was likely about the international version, at least, there is a different firmware (no Chinese woman (tm), a maximum of (there is no clear confirmation) bluetooth 5.0 By the way, its most important feature - it's just work with headphones on "economical" protocol that has a very positive effect on the duration of battery life. If the international version is really another bluetooth, it is quite different ears (well, except that the design of the same) and the Chinese version of the bugs can be absent.
Rom - many of these headphones has updated firmware. An open question - then update principle (technically) impossible or simply do not want to make a new version of the firmware? Perhaps part of the bugs could be, would be correct.

Rep: (275)
* ALS318 , Bluetooth 5.0 does not support audio.
Around the specifications and versions of Bluetooth is much confusion has arisen because of the presence of two incompatible standards under one brand, both of which are widely used for different purposes.

There are two different, incompatible with each other protocol Bluetooth: Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy (LE, aka Bluetooth Smart). Still there is a third protocol, Bluetooth High Speed, but it is not widespread, and is not used in home appliances.

Starting with the Bluetooth 4.0, specification changes were mainly Bluetooth Low Energy, and the Classic-version received either minor enhancements, or not received at all.

The list of changes between Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth 5:
9 CHANGES FROM v4.2 TO 5.0

9.1 NEW FEATURES

Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 Release. The major areas of improvement are:
• Slot Availability Mask (SAM)
• 2 Msym / s PHY for LE
• LE Long Range
• High Duty Cycle Non-Connectable Advertising
• LE Advertising Extensions
• LE Channel Selection Algorithm # 2
9.1.1 Features Added in CSA5 - Integrated in v5.0
• Higher Output Power

A source:https:? //www.bluetooth....Doc.ashx doc_id = 421043(Page 291)

Only one change kasnulis Classic-version of the specification Bluetooth 5: added support for technology Slot Availability Mask (SAM), designed to improve the separation of radio. All other changes affect only the Bluetooth LE (and Higher Output Power, too).

All audio devices only use Bluetooth Classic. Headphones and speakers connected via Bluetooth Low Energy is impossible: there is no audio transfer standard with LE. A2DP standard used to transmit high-quality audio, works only via Bluetooth Classic, and analog in LE it does not exist.

Conclusion - to acquire an audio device with Bluetooth 5 only because of the new version of the protocol is meaningless. Bluetooth 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 in the context of the transfer of the audio will work just as well.
If the announcement of the new headphones mentions twice the radius of operation and reduced energy consumption thanks to Bluetooth 5, you know - they either do not understand or are misrepresenting. It is not surprising, because even the manufacturers of Bluetooth-chip in its announcements are confused about the differences between the new version of the standard, and some Bluetooth-5 chips support only the fifth version of the LE and Classic for use 4.2.

Rep: (23)
* ALS318 , In the international version of the BT 4.2 (information from the official website), an online broadcast presentation is also nothing about the update version of BT was not.
In general I agree with you about the update, although I have my headphones just waiting, and needless to purchase familiar with the subject, but still do not understand this point - why the manufacturer did not fix the existing problems trivial software update? After all, none of these problems in the subject, with the exception of the "cod at high volume" is not hardware. Even on the E bands arrive update of the bracelet through a native app, not to mention the existence of this application.

Rep: (7)
And no one knows about the new Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones which it recently presented. What are their differences, and where you can buy. Ali found

Rep: (3)
Prompt, "mi true wireless earphones" - it is a subject? The global version, the only difference - in the title?

Rep: (275)
* belpashka , * illadan , Is what they are.

Rep: (5)
* illadan not only in the title, when the function shumodava and low battery on the global version plays music, but in the Chinese version in the ear says Chinese woman. Otherwise, they are identical.

Rep: (0)
Hello! I received from the glorious Chinese headphones, but my bad luck - not furychat. After some dancing with a tambourine managed them to connect to the phone at the same time immediately popped up a notification that the battery charge is low. I put it on the charging hours 2. After this, they then were connected, but again with the message of low battery, it is not connected. Set pattern - connected only with the cable sticking into the case, the lid is opened, but immediately cut down. After this, are not included. Pulling cable and sticking it again - the situation is repeated. A feeling that the headphones in a case are not charged and are being cut down. Help me please. The theme of the answer to your question is not found.

Rep: (25)
* mj32 , The impression that the box or headphones on battery discharged to zero. They need to rock the small currents. Ps try to charge the whole thing a little longer hold.

Post has been edited798798 - 12.07.19, 17:27

Rep: (25)
zatoka_v @ 12.07.19, 17:27*
1) Once the cover of the case is closed, the left earphone stops charging
but how do you know that?

798798 @ 12.07.19, 17:25 *
Ps try to charge the whole thing a little longer hold
Charged a total of 5 hours has

Separately on different devices do not use !!! Back sopryagatsya can not, even if once there twice successfully turned back to join may refuse, even after hard reset (total reset) does not connect !!! This is the first serious '' hole '' in the headphones Xiaomi airdots

Rep: (9)
Posted on 07/12/2019, 22:01:

* mj32,
if there is an ammeter, is it possible to check the charging box. on the box as the LED behaves? can connect to the charge if it is not fully charged, the indicator flashes and lights up when fully charged. when you open the lid as the lights are lit on the headphones?

Post has been editedzahar13 - 12.07.19, 22:03
Reason for editing:!

zahar13 @ 12.07.19, 21:58*
if there is an ammeter, is it possible to check the charging box. on the box as the LED behaves? can connect to the charge if it is not fully charged, the indicator flashes and lights up when fully charged. when you open the lid as the lights are lit on the headphones?
Ammeter unfortunately not. When you connect the box to charge it a few seconds flashing, then lights up. When you open the lid before fired up for the left earpiece and the right there is now nothing to illuminate.

Rep: (9)
mj32 @ 12.07.19, 23:44*
Ammeter unfortunately not. When you connect the box to charge it a few seconds flashing, then lights up. When you open the lid before fired up for the left earpiece and the right there is now nothing to illuminate.

assume boxing charged, the left earpiece too depleted to 0. Right Forum had a lot of options: someone contact is not reached, the dirt on the contacts, the marriage of the earpiece or boxing, it was he who does not charge for the right earpiece.
if you get the right and again to put in a box, the indicator reacts? try a toothpick to clean the contacts on the earpiece, and in boxing, check the contacts in a box that does not stick out in different directions to make it in the left. then insert the right earpiece in the box and look at the indicator will light up and blink.

zahar13 @ 13.07.19, 8:57*
if you get the right and again to put in a box, the indicator reacts? try a toothpick to clean the contacts on the earpiece, and in boxing, check the contacts in a box that does not stick out in different directions to make it in the left. then insert the right earpiece in the box and look at the indicator will light up and blink.
Boxing respond to both earbuds, so I think that contact is. I cleaned with a toothpick - did not help. The indicator blinks on and off once.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 10:09