Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (10)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion » | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 01.04.20, 08:45
Reason for editing: Decision blade earphone

Rep: (237)
manush.nikita @ 1.07.19, 11:40*
In general I advise!

For 2575 rubles. ordered to Pandan. Have already sent. Hopefully better sound than the Redmi AirDots ...

Rep: (-2)
* serg_a77 , Norms, only a shame that came out black version recently.

Rep: (237)
manush.nikita @ 1.07.19, 11:51*
norms, only a pity that left black version recently.

Yes me the color makes no difference. Use still will not. So, for the sake of interest to compare the book ...

Rep: (0)
Others, prompt what to do with desync audio and video ... Related ran, not found ... poke nose pliz ...;)

Rep: (1)
Good day.
Lord, 1-2 times a day there is a sharp rattle in the right ear, makes only the return of both the headphones into the case. What kind of bug is treated?

Rep: (275)
* kroha.perm So can not solve. All BT ears are, even the most expensive. Maybe not so explicitly, but the delay is at all.

Rep: (39)
kroha.perm @ 1.07.19, 16:02*
what to do with sound and video desync

When viewed by YouTube, you accept, and if uploaded the film, then through the MX Player, you can make the synchronization. Personally I have is -0.2

Rep: (275)
* kroha.perm ,
K
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

Rep: (56)
Here is a good article about the delay of the sound in any TWS
http://android.mobile-review.com/articles/54427/
and if the video playback is possible to make a delay for the image, the games simply no chance, because then there will be a wild INPUT lag.
Picture

Post has been editedellarair - 02.07.19, 09:10
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (5)
Search on no results, so I want to ask you. While in the case and headphones paired with a show full charge. After a short listening - 80%. And in general a strange indication percent of the time: put in a case for charging, a couple of hours checked - says that 60% of opened case and matching again (in a minute) - 80%.

Someone faced? If so, how to solve?

Post has been editedNordenface - 02.07.19, 23:58

Rep: (15)
I'll write a short review:
Where to buy: Took headphones Ali Coupon came 3050r.
Build Quality: all clear, except for a slightly noticeable spot or from the glue, or by which another case.
Ease of landing: ideal boarded the standard ambushurah. Except for the fact that I can hear the rustle of his beard on "stick" headphone. I was afraid they would hang around, but not all kompaktnenko.
Sound quality: nice, just nice and comfortable. Just I have xiaomi airdots (white) - the same sound. I listen mostly harkdor metalcore post-hardcore and stuff - it sounds decent.
Shumodav: this is a thrill! Suppresses mids (extractor in a toilet, subway noise, printer).
Microphone Quality: a billion times better quality airdots (white). Hear me fine, I hear perfectly.
Audio Delay: youtube - minimum. Games - not playable, as with any Bluetooth headset.
How to urge a little longer - I added a review.

Post has been editeddimster - 03.07.19, 08:16

Searching the Internet for information but could not find anything - what is the difference between the Chinese version and global, which was demonstrated a few weeks ago at a presentation in Moscow? So far I found only the difference in price.

Rep: (1363)
* Antony-KRaV In the globalka, the sound when entering and switching on the noise, in the Chinese Chinese there is something balobolit))) I have two Chinese versions, neither I nor my wife is annoying at all, since there are a few words in total.

* sam1984
And on the box appeared AirDots Pro title? Or is it somehow wrong zaskrutili us.
manush.nikita @ 01.07.19, 11:51*
that got the black version recently.

A possible link to the PM.

Rep: (0)
Hey. Fell off the headphones and did not get them to connect to the phone. When pairing error gives wrong key or a pin code. To another telephone directly connected. Phone rebooted, nothing helped.

Rep: (25)
* Novatek219 , Try to hold down the button on the case for 30 seconds and then re-pair with the phone.

Rep: (1363)
* effectmaster, I do not know.

Posted on 07/03/2019 at 15:37:

* Novatek219, delete the pairing on the phone, then reset the headphones.

Rep: (11)
Recently bought the ears, week proshla.I just like to ask those who already headphones davno.Byvaet that bluetooth headphones lose from time to time, and when I speak through them on the mobile of the people complain that I was hard to hear, well heard only kvartire.Eto all in one way or worth to them to give up?

Rep: (25)
* Alleks92 , * Alleks92 , Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion (Post 798798 # 86717571)

Rep: (11)
* 798798 ,
it heals, but it's normal? that is, from time to time they need to be on for 30 seconds and re-clamping konekt?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 6:53