Xiaomi Mi Home Projector Lite [MIUI TV] | [Projector] [DLP]

Rep: (74)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi Home Projector Lite
PictureMijia Projector Youth Version, Xiaomi Mijia Mini Projector, MJJGTYDS02FM, LED DLP 1080p 120 "500ANSI
Discussion пїЅ | Selection and Comparison пїЅ | Projection screens пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Specifications:
Differences between the global version of the projector from the Chinese

Brand: Mijia
Model: MJJGTYDS02FM
Material: ABS
Display Type: DLP DMD 0.33 "
Native resolution: 1920 x 1080
Resolution Support: 4K
Brightness: 500ANSI
Contrast ratio: 1200: 1
Projection ratio 1.2: 1 (80 "from 2m, 100" from 2.5m, 120 "from 3m)
Projection distance: 1 to 4 m
Image size: 40 - 200 inches (optimally 120 "with 3.2m)
Image Scale: 16: 9.4: 3
Aspect ratio: 16: 9/4: 3
Trapezoid correction - only vertical automatic
Autofocus

Light source: OSRAM LED
Power: 65 W
Life: 30000h

WiFi: 2.4 / 5GHz, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE

Image Formats: JPG / PNG / BMP
Video Formats: MPG / AV / TS / MOV / MKV / DAT / MP4 / VOB
Audio formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC / AC3
Power supply: 19V / 5A
Built-in speaker: Yes, Dolby Atmos and DTS. Two speakers 2 "
Noise (dB): less than 30 dB
DVB-T, T2 supported: no
3D: Yes
Other features: HDR support
CPUAmlogic T968-H 4 ARM Cortex-A53 1.8 GHz
GPUMali-T830MP2 GPU
RAM2GB DDR3
Storage 8GB eMMC
SystemMIUI TV base on Android
Mirroring DisplayAirplay / DLNA / Miracast

3.5mm speaker jack
USB 3.0
Power jack
HDMI

Application: Business, Entertainment, Home

Weight: 1.3 kg
Shipping Weight: 2.9 kg
Size (D x W x H): 11.50 x 15.00 x 15.00 cm / 4.53 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 22.00 x 22.00 cm / 7.09 x 8.66 x 8.66 inches
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Distance to screen
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Additional Information:

Mi Home Projector Lite (Mijia Projector Youth Version)

Projector Description
The appearance of the Mi Home Projector Lite projector (Mijia Projector Youth Version) differs significantly from the older black version: the case has become narrower and taller. The new color scheme is different: instead of completely black, the Mi Home Projector Lite (Mijia Projector Youth Version) operates in white and light gray. The gadget looks more attractive.
The projector can be called a compact product because its height is only 15 cm, and the weight of 1.3 kg - it can be easily moved inside the house.
It is able to project an image from 40 to 200 inches with a resolution of 1080P, however, in order to preserve the quality of the image, it is not recommended to exceed a size of 120 inches.
The projection ratio is 1.2: 1, which means that you can project video 80 "from 2 meters, 100" from 2.5 meters, 120 "from 3 meters.
Mi Home Projector Lite (Mijia Projector Youth Version) uses a 500 ANSI LED light source and also supports HDR10 technology for clearer and more contrasting images.
In addition, Mi Home Projector Lite (Mijia Projector Youth Version) is equipped with two 2-inch 10-watt speakers and supports Dolby Audio and DTS technologies.
It also comes with a pre-installed MIUI TV operating system with voice assistant support.
In addition, the projector has dual-band Wi-Fi, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB 3.0 and HDMI interface on the back panel.
Lead this all new Amlogic T968-H processor. The chip configuration includes four cores on the ARM Cortex-A53 architecture. Their clock frequency reaches 1.8 GHz.
Graphics processing is engaged in an integrated accelerator Mali-T830MP2 GPU. The processor is capable of handling the processing of 4K UHD ultra-high definition video at up to 60 frames per second.

The initial cost of the device is indicated at the level of 2199 yuan (~ $ 320).

The price announced by Xiaomi after pre-order is $ 365.

The real price on the available sites (April 2019) - $ 446-490

Price for the domestic market of China (JD) - ~ $ 370 or 2499 yuan

"The default language for the product is Chinese, you can choose the option in English, the system language can be English, but some applications still have Chinese in Chinese."

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCinZo - 21.09.20, 10:18
Reason for editing: setting gappsov

Who is interested in the model, please write to me in person links to the latest news about this projector. I will add to the cap.
For $ 320 - wrap two pieces ...))

Another review in Chinese.https://youtu.be/YXIk3JNSdMc

Post has been editedSven2006 - 10.01.19, 14:03

Rep: (-1)
Waiting for: sveta:

Rep: (67)
Yes, it’s quite possible 450-500 ansi and this is very good (if it’s exactly laser diodes), the source has a typical 65 watts .. Where does the information about 500 lumens come from? I'm onIXBT saw 800 and immediately hesitated

Attached Image

Rep: (190)
Perhaps waited for an inexpensive 1080p projector for every day. There is an old projector from BenQ w710st with 720p. The lamp has required replacement for a long time, but I'm getting tired of buying a new one. Type the original in boxing is expensive, and the bare lamp with Ali looks doubtful.
For games on PS4 Slim and movies, TV series I think is perfect. Buy this one over time, and give the old one to someone or bring it to work. Sell ​​the W710st is unlikely to succeed.

Rep: (2)
I’m waiting))) I hope it will be normally localized, there is a question between the telecom and the projector, so I’ll wait for this unit)))

I'm waiting)))
I understand the main selection criterion is low price?
After all, there are many competitive devices with similar characteristics.

Price, full HD, size (just put on the bedside table). Well, sort of like, LED.
But honestly, this will be the first projector)))) so there is nothing to compare it with. It is planned to use in the evenings for complete immersion in the series))) can you advise what?

And what is there to advise. This will also be my first projector. I’ve matured and I want $ 200 for Chinese 1lsd well, somehow dumb (after reading 4pd), 700-800 for dlp (n1, n2) well, somehow fat for now.
365-400 for a full xiaomi - you can try new sensations ... So, too, I am waiting ...

Rep: (190)
If you can turn on the projector in a dark room, then of course you should take it. For viewing with the included lighting in the room easier to take a bigger TV. In recent days, I am pleased to play FIFU on the wall with a picture of 120 ".

Rep: (17)
Overviewhttps: //www.xiaomitoda…projector-lite-review/
They write that, "The Mijia Projector Lite is 500 ANSI lumens, which is equivalent to 2000 lumens of ISO brightness."

Post has been editedKeNt606 - 15.01.19, 15:27

By the way, a good review. 500 ansi real is what you need. I really want and wait for this device

"Mijia Projector Lite is also very good in real-world conditions, 500 ANSI lumens of brightness is enough for bright rooms, a 120-inch giant screen is enough to cover an entire wall of ordinary houses, and a lightweight body weighing 1.3 kg also gives portability."

Post has been editedSven2006 - 15.01.19, 17:05

Rep: (67)
From this overview it is clear promotional one - projector noisy due to the small dimensions and heat quite respectable, and the lumen 500 - maximum bright mode has little to do with the accurate color .no mode even if it is accurate colors to the maximum bright mode, the power supply is at the limit, and without reserve, will always hot. 65 W power supply indicates that the device will consume 40-50vt within the maximum bright mode. Otherwise, when the long-term load is higher than 50-55 watts output high risk of failure of the source at best, or more already one of the blocks of the projector that has more serious. Everything can be added that at the moment in this price range can only projectors with so-called "pixel shift", which means the native resolution of the chip is likely to 720p (0.33 DMD), whereas the most typical 1080p chips were the size of 0.47 or more. So far the review of suitable real numbers or elementary video Batlle do not rush to buy and conclusions. But in any case, tune to typical test unit, since older model with the original 0.47 chip shown in the end 670 lumens at accurate color rendering and low (typically more) contrast of 500: 1 that are not a bad result, but for example 50% below the old Xgimi H1. The price for an older model at least 2 times higher - here's food for thought on what and how was done saving ..http: //www.passionhome...tyy01zm-lavis-de-greg/this test with measurements and real numbers. Alexey Kudryavtsev (Kaleks) in the comments on the ixbt namely the older model mentionshttps://www.ixbt.com/n…4/4-xiaomi-100-24.html, the results are very close with overseas.

Rep: (0)
we are waiting, I really want to replace my z3 with it.
Only one thing is not clear - how long to wait?
judging by the articles - now crowdfunding, then sales, xs as with localization and whether there will be a global version at all
Who has any thoughts on this?

pilea1989 @ 01.22.2019, 07:34*
Who has any thoughts on this?
Amlogic T968-H Xiaomi Mijia Projector Youth Version Projection TV Lite
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32968780027.html

Thank you very much!!!
only it costs $ 545, and judging by the description there is a global that pleases.
at least it is clear what to expect) let prices fall and reviewers appear)

pilea1989 @ 01.22.2019, 09:16*
and judging by the description there is a global that pleases
Where can I see the global version? Did not find such information.
This is pre-order as I understand it. On 02/14/2019

Sven2006 @ 01.22.19, 14:54*
Where can I see the global version? Did not find such information.

This confused me, screen
Attached Image

cunning Chinese tangled)

Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM DLP Projector - $ 529.99 Free Shipping | GearBest.com Mobilehttps: //www.gearbest.c...s/pp_009675268519.html

For this price, it does not take off. Up to 400, it still makes sense. And so - "we disagree guys, kin will not ..."))

Post has been editedSven2006 - 25.01.19, 06:41

Those. Do you think this is the final price? They promised the same $ 360. Maybe it's just outbidy want to raise on the HYPE?))
And I did not see the trapeze settings in it, if it is not centered, how to be?

Post has been editedGaleups - 25.01.19, 09:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 9:29