Xiaomi Philips Zhirui Smart Bedside Lamp Night Light Lama | [SmartHome]

Rep: (18)
Lamp Nightlight Xiaomi Philips Zhirui Smart Bedside Lamp
Purchase пїЅ |
Attached Image

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device description
Xiaomi Philips Bedside Lamp emits 360 В° light, giving you aesthetic pleasure. Adjusting the brightness and color temperature allows you to adjust the light of the lamp under the situation and time of day. The built-in digital sensor of illumination, as well as the algorithm for recognizing ambient light, are able to automatically start the nightlight mode with the onset of the evening. Soft light will help you fall asleep, bright daylight will wake you up, and colored lighting will create the right atmosphere.

In addition to the night light mode, the lamp is equipped with a special mode that protects the eyes while reading from a phone or tablet.

Lamp Modes -

Forest greens - soothe and relax you.
Romantic pink - for the solitary pastime of two loving people.
Orange sunset - will give comfort and warmth during family meetings.
Blue sea - for concentration and reflection.
Soothing mode
Simulates the rays of the setting sun and helps to fall asleep. Automatically turns off the lamp after 15 minutes.
Wake up mode
Simulates the rays of the rising sun to help you wake up. Set the desired wake-up time, the system will turn on the lamp 15 minutes before.
Musical lighting
The lamp senses music and switches colors in its rhythm.

Connection to the “Smart Home” system
The lamp uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. It connects to an application with which you can exercise remote control, and a Bluetooth gateway. Control is also available via voice assistant.

In the center of the lamp is a solid all-metal shaft that provides smooth, stepless rotation. Spring-loaded ball catches at the base, rotating around the same axis, and two pairs of infrared brightness control sensors underlie the brightness and color setting in both directions.

Portable design without a built-in battery is realized through the USB Type-C connector, which connects the lamp with a portable battery or other source of charge in the house. You can put the lamp in any corner of the room.
Device characteristics
Luminous flux - 300 lm
Model - 9290019202
White colour
Case material - Plastic
Color temperature - 1700-6500 K
Dimensions - 108 x 225 mm
Compatibility - Android 4.4 and above, iOS 8.0 and above
Weight (g) - 1000
Input parameters - 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Maximum power - 12W
Smart Home - Yes
Connection Type - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Bluetooth Version 4.2 BLE
Wi-Fi - 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Mobile Home Interaction - Mi Home

Additional Information
CMIIT ID / FCC ID2016DP5940
Control from a smartphone
mechanical control;

General characteristics
RGBW light - 16 million colors
Color Rendering Index - 80 Ra

mains powered only
Useful information

Do not upgrade. After updating the firmware lamp does not turn on at all

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 30.08.20, 16:12
Reason for editing: unnecessary

Rep: (3)
How to make friends with a yeelight lamp?
What makes this plug-in "Xiaomi philips zhirui bedside lamp plug-in", add an appointment.

* Rixlv , is it possible in principle to make a lamp friend with a yeelight? These are products from different competing manufacturers.

Rep: (3)
Some products can be connected both there and there.
Here the person writes that he connected but is silent as
MiJia Bedside Lamp Gold (Post Styv2009 # 80792619)

I am interested in this question:
I can not figure out how to set the script to include on your own preset. Those. I can set any color in Mi Home, save it under some name, but in the scripts it does not appear, there are only a couple of ready-made and that's it. And it is very necessary that at night she switched to night light mode and in the morning was set in a certain color.

Rep: (0)
Can someone tell me how to set up the lamp on schedule? I'm trying to setup scripts via Mi Home. But only manual scripts work. Automatically at a specified time the lamp does not turn on (

* TeRReN , and in the wake up mode the lamp normally turns on?

Please tell me !!! A misfortune happened: "after updating the lamp from 1.5.6.0034 to 1.5.6.0038, blinking red every 3-5 minutes and that's it ...", I have been searching for, reading, trying, waiting for a new update for 2 months - no results, even throw out the lamp ! just a corpse! Who knows what to do? where to go?

Rep: (9)
* MakMaffin,
There was the same problem immediately after purchase. It consisted in the fact that the lamp categorically did not want to accept a new firmware, and each update ended with an error. Then the lamp blinked red.
However, after several attempts, unsuccessfully flashing, switching on / off, dancing with a tambourine, the lamp still ate the unfortunate update and started working.

No one noticed that after resetting the settings and setting the lamp, the spill mode and automatics stop working after a few days.

While I suspect for a while, but I can not figure out how to treat. The time zone for mainland China did not indicate, it used to indicate the Moscow belt. I do not think that turning off the power supply of the lamp or short-term disconnection of the Wi-Fi has any effect on this. You have to reset the settings again and reattach the lamp. Firmware - 1.6.2.0038

Rep: (5)
There is a problem with the installation of awakening. Can someone tell me. I set up a lamp through MiHoum. The settings should Mainland China, and the time zone of my city +7. Firmware 1.6.2.0038. I would like to use the lamp as an alarm clock set the time precisely those such as August 15 am and that at this time it involves. In the early firmware as I understood the inclusion occurred somewhere in 15 minutes. Now the awakening does not work at all in any way, neither for 5 minutes or 15 or at a specified time. Has anyone set up a lamp as an alarm clock?

Post has been editedBassist89 - 10.02.19, 08:02

* Bassist89 there is such a problem. I do not know the reason. I decide so. I reset all settings, reconnect to the lamp. I don’t touch the time zone at all. I check the waking mode by setting the current time on the clock plus 15 minutes. The lamp turns on. But at any time can refuse.

* Goga7777777,
I figured it out a bit: in the current firmware it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes before the set wake up time. Very strange why so. as if the set time is taken not from the phone, but from some China)
But as a last resort, there is another way: in the settings you can set the timer to turn on. This thing works exactly at the specified time.

* Bassist89 , and you live in Moscow time? Noticed that the settings are reset after a power outage. You have to reattach the lamp to the phone, after which the dawn mode works fine, and not what time zone do I set

* Goga7777777,
Not. I live in Novsibirsk: GMT +7. I looked now the settings for some reason are GMT +6. Perhaps a belt change will affect +7 affect.
I plugged the lamp into the outlet once. All set up once

* Bassist89 , and tried to turn off the power and see if the settings were reset?

Post has been editedGoga7777777 - 22.02.19, 16:07

* Goga7777777,
I have not tried. Yes, in principle, is not so necessary. I realized that I need to set 1 hour and 15 minutes ahead. Not very convenient, but this is once done and used every weekday.

into Russian or at least really translate into English? tell me!

* 777Molot777 , I in mi home chose English for the interface, ok

Rep: (141)
Today, the awakening turned on at 1:45, and set at 6:00. At the same time nothing is selected in the region. I chose the MSC region - I did not join at all at the appointed time.
+ 5 hours should be set and running) brute-force found

Post has been edited- / GRS / - - 28.02.19, 21:21

Rep: (141)
In the morning did not work again (

Tell me, is it possible to set up a lamp for working with Google assistant? Yeelight seems to have this opportunity.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/20, 19:45