> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.21 "
Do you have a flickers when you unlock the screen at the Mi-8?
The problem with flickering described in the cap threads - "Problem в„–2"
Yes [ 134 ] ** [36,71%]
Not [ 231 ] ** [63,29%]
Total votes: 365

Rep: (13)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi 8
PictureXiaomi Mi 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI пїЅ | Discussion of the Mi 8 Lite пїЅ | Mi 8 SE talk пїЅ | Discussion of the Mi 8 Pro пїЅ | Discussion Mi 8 EE пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Actual problems:

Problem в„–1: crackling / noise in the wired headset, and the phone with a load on the processor

Over all it is impossible to say, but enough to recruit people who have this problem. Description of the problem in this message:Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post moe_pochtenie # 80863212). If short, then when you load on the processor in games, when viewing a video, when changing the screen orientation - in the headphones there is a crackling or noise, also from the phone (you need to attach an ear to the Proceas area, or to a conversational dynamics. It is seen defect on wired headphones with low Resistance is somewhere from 16 to 21. With the resistance above, the crack is not so clearly audible. But recently, based on the reviews, it can be concluded that the resistance does not play any role. Also, this crack can be heard if you can make capture with Screen (In the settings, specify the sound recording from the microphone) in the 3D Antutu test on the second scene with your boot.

The problem is not solved. Any official also no explanation. Because no one will give your phone a new opening for this. There is only so long as an assumption because of what it is: it seems to work the batteries. A similar problem occurs in the iPhone 7 in the first audit. But about the fact that the sound in the headphones, this is duplicated - it was not audible.

upd: problem solved cod headphones: the crackling noise and removes Usb-C DAC SonataHD TempoTec, through it even in the most resource-intensive tasks can not hear cod, only a barely noticeable noise, if one can call it that. With other adapters tests have been conducted, but may complete the adapter is so bad that catches everything.

Problem в„–2: Flickering of the screen when you unlock
Status: explanation of the problem has yet been found / solved.

Screen flickers when you unlock, sometimes because of this phone goes into reboot.

More details in these messages:Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Darkreeal # 81335107), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post cuwer # 81294528), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Najtm4re # 81175123), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Just55 # 81506482), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post orelbutcher # 81514375)

Video demonstration of the problem from the userkges : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post kges # 81146288) and the user shalan.nn : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post shalan.nn # 81528828)

The assumption in what could be the problem ofNajtm4re : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Najtm4re # 81174612)

Useful post on the flickering of the userrecruited : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post recruited # 81786616)

The screen flickering / Screen Flashing Flickering

-How at least 50 people who have a similar problem, the first case was registered on the network November 16, 2018, the machine has been in use since August. (3 months)
-The Chinese forum has at least 1 person who did not help the replacement screen. Flicker he also began on the third month of use.
-The main peak of problems beginning in January 2019.
-Do some flickering began immediately after upgrading to 10.1, some a week later after the upgrade.
Xiaomi-developers are not sure that the hardware, comments from December no problem.
-Mertsanie rapidly progressing, initially only on the screen is turned on and then turned off and on, the screen is only 2-3 attempts is included below.
-Mertsanie there when you reboot - then 90% helps screen replacement.

Programs that help on some models:
Oled Saver (free) (there are 5 people who helped the program)
Amoled Saver ($ 1)

Last tested - it does not start on mi8 global (new android).

According to flicker / flash screen
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 13.11.19, 08:54
Reason for editing: Another way to get rid of the flicker

I create a theme with the marriage and repairs. And this is not the case in the discussions obmusolivat hardware marriage and Mi8 repair. ;)

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 00:14

Perhaps I'll start with the defect, which recently has come to light, and I at least have 5 people who have unsubscribed to me in PM.

My Mi8 1.5 weeks. Globa. Bought from Xos'a. The phone did not drop, do not ride, dust blowing off it. I wear in a case and protective glass. After 2-3 days of use, it was discovered that in the headphones there is some kind of electronic noise, crackle during the time when the phone produces any computing actions: scrolling the menu, pictures, digging video to the whole screen, as well as playing it, etc. d. etc. I thought it could be a matter of headphones. As a result, when it was at home and inserted the headphones Others on 38 ohms - noise did not find. I thought it was really in headphones. After half a day, the problem disappeared on the main headphones, which, by resistance, I have 16 ohms.

And after a week, I again heard this crash, only he became even more entitled and louder. He no longer disappeared anywhere. I began to custody to try that this thing was not in the headphones, because I treat them carefully and there are no obscurations there. The adapter itself either did not pull anyone, everything is fine with him. I went to take my third headphones and, too, on 16 ohms with which 100% everything is fine and can be said to lie in the box - the same thing. He lasted the headphones on 38 ohms his second and even there began to hear this noise, he was noticeably quieter, but he was heard. Up to me, it is the matter in the phone itself. I put the phone to the ear with the front side and began to hear this crackle barely noticeable. The sound itself was similar to the squeak and cracks of the crosses. I downloaded the 3D test and everything fell into place. Baaa .. You can do not even apply the ear to the back cover in the processor area, it comes from there a trill, especially on a 2nd 3D test in Vanutu (where there is a rubber boot on the stone). All this crash is duplicated to headphones. As I wrote at the beginning, I already have 5 people in a personal unsubscribed that they also have such a problem. There was no such problem on wireless headphones. Why none of the reviewers spoke about it - I did not understand. Yes, the drosel should be noise in general, but not so much and it should not be heard in the headphones.

Besides all this, today during the wiretapping of music, I began to have some breaks for just a second, the effect of the plate to chew some.

Brief instruction for the diagnosis:

1. Download antutu 3D test.
2. Insert wired headphones (preferably with an impedance of 15-20 ohms) with the adapter into the phone. Run antutu, cut in the actual test. We lower the volume slider to 0.
3 is applied to the ear phone back cover, where per cent and listen. Trash starts with 2 test, where the rubber boot on the stone. Over time, noticed that from the crack dynamics more clearly audible than the back side.

By the way the same problem with a bang was at 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. But then a new fixed a revision.

Unsubscribe please, who also is a problem.

P.S. Now I have 15 days of protection for the opening of a dispute have to sell.

Today I went to a few SCs: in the first I was told that the codec was falling off and they are simply impossible to say without diagnostics. It is clear that the inductors are knocking, but who knows it that after the opening it will be. I can not open, as seals and warranty. The second said that it is not even worth climbing (since there may be a problem of a more serious scale, which will be unprofitable at all), and simply return the phone back and ask 100% compensation - which is not beneficial for me.

Today, I plan to fall out all this business with sound recording for the sale. And then probably without a dispute while I will write XOS. I have an authorized center Xiaomi in the city. I called Siaomi's support yesterday, they said that they could not answer exactly if I could serve me with a global for free. Recommended to write to the international department - wrote. Xos also stated that for those who started with 11.11 bought the phones them is given by Global Local Warranty per year for the Russian Federation and 2 years for Europe. I had this piece of paper to send the phone. How it works: you need to write a sold, he will send to his SC (most likely in authorized) and after the diagnosis compensates for you repair.

The man with the nickname S0NYC replied to my description of the problem:
This coil is cracking. If you constantly, the supply chain. When you turn on the screen, the display supply chain. Usually after the impact. Unstick core inside the coil and starts to ride within it. Hence squeak. Maybe workmanship. On older Nokia and Motorola I simply stuck ILT changed the coil assembly. If you have friends in SC, will cost a penny. Calculate buzzing coil 5 seconds

upd: I walked purposefully into the store to look mi8. Peretrogal multiple phones. In all there was a nine. Vantutu me estesno rolled forward to no avail. I tried through protestit system. Yandex opened, where at the start of the video in the background flashes (there is always crackling could have heard me) and something barely noticeable heard, and maybe I just imagined it. Because in-store music played.

Then went to the SC. I tried another adapter - the problem is not in it. By successful coincidence, they were in repair turned out to be Mi8. They gave me him to shine. There is a dozen worth it. I heard the noise of 1 at 1. I also listened to Mi8 Light with a nine on board, in Vanutu dough there barely heard something. The master said that there are no spare parts, there is no point in clear. But by sound, he said that this is some kind of power supply chain. But in general, he says this flagship and such a problem should not be, this may be if a cheap controller stuck or marriage. But such a problem is almost all Mi8 already. Judging by the reviews. It also depends on the resistance of the headphones that people are inserted. Not all they are the same.

They asked me if I updated, I say they say yes. What they told me that maybe that's the problem. And I really do not understand how it is interconnected in such a way that a crack is heard. He said that it is likely that something might a power nachudit all.

And then I pondered, but really if the problem is in the device, may vedroide problem and miuay 10? I then remembered that the first 2-3 days went to nine, but then renewed. Such a crack, I certainly would have noticed, but I did not hear it. Heard only on the day when updated to be 10. Check it somehow fall back to nine, it's hard to ...

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 10.01.19, 01:33

Rep: (6)
What Sony Z4, that RN5 Pro, everywhere can hear such sounds. In this case, the first phone for 3 years, and the second a year. Marriage? :)

MiThoughtless @ 04.01.19, 05:25*
What Sony Z4, that RN5 Pro, everywhere can hear such sounds. In this case, the first phone for 3 years, and the second a year. Marriage?
I wrote that squeak barely noticeable is the norm. But when the headphones this crack is ...

Rep: (645)
* moe_pochtenie,
Adapter Type-C ->Jack did not try to change?

Rep: (0)
* moe_pochtenie,
I made by your instruction Cod test
I have all the gut - no cod on headphones .... on the phone back .... you can say the same is not
if you had not said that there should be listened to - no life I would have heard

Rep: (1)
The more I read, the less I want to update my Samsung Note 3.
At first I wanted to buy Pokofon, but the theme of marriage to 65 pages spooked me.
Now crack in Mi8, but as I understand, a single case of ETT.

Rep: (0)
* moe_pochtenie,
obtained only crack in the load? or after vantutu bursting run even simple?

Rep: (28)
* moe_pochtenie,
checked, nothing of the sort found. phone a week, a week or even drive out

Rep: (79)
Chinese Mi 8128 Gb. Marriage with a crash have been identified. Party from November 2018.

Rep: (20)
* brat.azat How many people have a mobile phone. And how many here say? If you look iphone theme, it turns out that every phone is defective.

Rep: (796)
Make voting is. So we'll see

katynmbdr @ 04.01.19, 07:05*
moe_pochtenie,
Adapter Type-C ->Jack did not try to change?
While there is no way. Take it just anywhere. Tomorrow I'll go to one odds, there may give posluhat.

mys91 @ 04.01.19, 10:21*
moe_pochtenie,
obtained only crack in the load? or after vantutu bursting run even simple?
He pops when pct performs calculations any. For example, in the dispatcher of problems when clamped on the tab, there begins to be drawn animation with blur and glow - that there is too. When clamped off button appears zablyurenny background with icons to turn off, restart, etc. - there is generally a never-ending crash. Set the video to YouTube, the volume to zero - is also a never-ending crash. But the loud crack it in the test vantutu 3d. Where percent on all cylinders working.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 04.01.19, 15:46

Who I am shorter still found that of the earpiece (or somewhere close to it) also began to be heard the rustling. Directly during the conversation.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 04.01.19, 18:39

Rep: (44)
* moe_pochtenie And with BT ears you have the same problems?

Rep: (6)
* mapazzzm I can say that everything is fine BT headphones

* yamhiko Then change the adapter board with type-C - Jack 3.5 becomes even more relevant.

mapazzzm @ 04.01.19, 22:55*
yamhiko, then change the adapter board with type-C - Jack 3.5 becomes even more relevant.
In BT headphones there is no such. People wrote. And what is the difference in general. Even if I forget, then the people who will buy my body is unlikely to accept this. Defect is there and it strains. Either glue was not fused there, or the inductance coil was crazy. Need to open the phone. And I do not know what to do, because it seems to be asking for compensation, and how much to ask - I do not know. It is impossible to open it, in which the Raptile is also unknown without opening. And even if the species is to remove - Hos is unlikely to diagnose something, says carrying into the SC. And there, after autopsy, the phone will immediately lose on the secondary. How can I sell it then revealed already? Even if I honestly tell about it, the person will say that he dropped the price and worship, suddenly I did something there, suddenly he is generally a drowned one.

And back to return at their own expense - not too vario. Shipping back to China 2-3k. More and can steal.

The man with the nickname S0NYC replied to my description of the problem:
This coil is cracking. If you constantly, the supply chain. When you turn on the screen, the display supply chain. Usually after the impact. Unstick core inside the coil and starts to ride within it. Hence squeak. Maybe workmanship. On older Nokia and Motorola I simply stuck ILT changed the coil assembly. If you have friends in SC, will cost a penny. Calculate buzzing coil 5 seconds

That's just the question, what the hell this crack goes to the headphones. Or two elements close to each other on the board are either falling off the audio codec. What PPC. More sin, it is because of the fact that everything is shifted to one way, that background is. If there was a 3.5 audiodzhek own, everything would be ok.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 00:19

moe_pochtenie @ 5.01.19, 0:11*
That's just the question, what the hell this crack goes to the headphones. Or two elements close to each other on the board are either falling off the audio codec.

The problem is really strange appearance of cod in wired headphones. But about the codec, I do not really understand you. Audio Codec - this software. That's exactly is irrelevant to the issue of cod. I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?

mapazzzm @ 05.01.19, 00:40*
The problem is really strange appearance of cod in wired headphones. But about the codec, I do not really understand you. Audio Codec - this software. That's exactly is irrelevant to the issue of cod. I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?
The board should codec such as who is responsible for the audio

mapazzzm @ 05.01.19, 00:40*
I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?
Not yet.

By the way I still noticed that when you insert the resistance of 2.5 times the headphones into the adapter and then they just stick a routine, the first 5 seconds of the cod is not audible.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 01:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 07:34