> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M2) - Official firmware

Rep: (465)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) - Official firmware
PictureAsus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Attention, since NFC module problems 067 firmware, update at your own risk.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 22.12.19, 18:25
Reason for editing: UL-ASUS_X01BD-WW-16.2017.1912.072-modified

Rep: (0)
contra741 @ 30.05.20, 11:17*
navigation is not possible to drive

I've put in permits access to the geolocation yanavigatoru only when I use an application (something like this) and turn off the screen at me, too, disappeared spuniki, then at postoyanku included and like everything was fine

Rep: (119)
* S.R., all the same as the previous minor updates: latest security patches, updates and support APN list TWM VoWifi function.

Rep: (3)
contra741 @ 30.05.20, 9:17*
geolocation terribly buggy with the navigator is not possible to drive

Unplug Google geolocation settings, and do not let them turn on, and the navigator works perfectly.

Rep: (1)
Tell me please. Unlocked bootloader and reboot pops up that's what. This is normal? The smartphone still flew off loaded as a new phone out of the box

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Prompt, in the image below: 1. Android 10 beta and 2. Rollback 9 android?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedlsa7883 - 31.05.20, 07:47
Reason for editing: aa

* Dats1k You can, in the header topic "discussion" there are instructions Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL - Discussion (Post by Dr.Sergeev # 80448789) .

Rep: (5)
* rjyxtyysq It is, and says that the bootloader is unlocked

* lsa7883 , Yes

10 latest beta does not work notices a missed call indicator, sms, all right?

Rep: (12)
    * Aleks-6304, I still nominally operates.

I, too, does not work call indicator only. With reports of all the rules

Rep: (4)
    Now I update the firmware to 092, through the air. In the description - improved safety. More like, nothing special.

Rep: (119)
    Also flew 092. Fresh security patches and APN List.

After 92 updates are no longer selected (copied) SMS messages for forwarding to another contact.
    It cures the inclusion of "Delay by pressing and holding the" - "Clear."

Post has been editedZenfone1561 - 06.06.20, 16:57
    Reason for editing: Solved a problem.

Rep: (9)
    Can someone tell me where to dig, when connecting the wireless speakers as the sound goes through the phone's speaker. Something similar has been updated and it was so. It was not there before. Worth 10kA first beta for a long time already.
    Cure reboot.

Post has been editedserega2306 - 06.06.20, 12:37
    Reason for editing: Correction.

Zenfone1561 @ 05.06.20, 20:41*
    After 92 updates are no longer selected (copied) SMS messages for forwarding to another contact.

All the stands / copied / forwarded

Post has been editedstrozend - 06.06.20, 13:22

Rep: (62)
    * serega2306 , The same garbage only 9ke. And after renovation 9 passed a couple of months, and it worked, but 3 weeks as it happens like that. Only with BT headphones. Reboot helps. Poweramp installed?

Rep: (9)
    sun4ous @ 6.06.20, 23:06*
    Poweramp installed?
    no, not installed.

Rep: (2)
    Auto Brightness 92 firmware also repaired, not reset now on the nosh

Rep: (16)
    People, please tell me how to cut down the ever-Google Photos? The question was already in the next branch, but the user has not responded. I turn off everything in the application authorization itself it is disabled, auto-update turned off in the store when I go to update each time offers guglofoto update while it is included as an appendix. How to permanently disable it? 92ya firmware without Rutaceae.

Post has been editedkuchmen - 07.06.20, 21:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 3:46