> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M2) - Official firmware

Rep: (466)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) - Official firmware
PictureAsus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Attention, since NFC module problems 067 firmware, update at your own risk.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 22.12.19, 18:25
Reason for editing: UL-ASUS_X01BD-WW-16.2017.1912.072-modified

Rep: (26)
* S.R. , I was not interested in a headset.

Rep: (12)
* morgan008, I and at 409 and now 424 calls telegrams are working properly.

Rep: (154)
At 409 beta can be rolled forward from the 424? Or roll back is necessary to 9 android?

Post has been editedBad04 - 26.05.20, 13:57

Rep: (45)
* Bad04 ,
You can, freewheeling morning

Rep: (3)
* Andrey_BAM , There are still some changes?

* asusk55vm ,
everything updated, I'll watch.
Something too fast update was on time as usual to restart, can for a moment longer.

* Bad04,
I threw in the root overloaded saw Refresh, renew, first tested a couple of minutes left in the reset has started to set, put 5 minutes, with a progress bar. It includes longer than usual.

* asusk55vm ,
However, through the root updated. Unpacking less than a minute, and then restart as usual at the time. In general, I was going to cook the coffee, keeping in mind both the 409 long to update, and then only tore ass, and already offers a PIN code to enter ... and yet, the machine is ready.

* Bad04,
Maybe, well, look, as long as the flight is normal, like even set an alert face to unlock the drain. The truth was a glitch with GPS can not configure log, throws an error setup application caused an error on what the 9tke or 8rke so it was, then after update the missing, and there is not any, although in Safe mode works, then some sort of a program glitch causes, though like all forbidden to test and nothing.

Rep: (16)
asusk55vm @ 26.05.20, 15:20*
like even set an alert face to unlock the lost

Where was gone? I'm on the ground and face recognition and personalization.

* albert_kes,
The settings missing notification set to unlock the face, although it was so, and then update the left

* asusk55vm ,
mug in place. And like operating normally.
A GPS setting is where?
Long press on the "geolocation" in the curtain is it? If so, I did not eject.

* Bad04 ,
Yes, either there or in the settings of the item location, and the faces here are not))

* asusk55vm ,
clear. I did not eject.
Now at the same time checked the satellites .... catches the moment, 10 seconds and found a bunch of satellites.

Rep: (3)
Nakata 10 betu following betu, threw in the root and immediately jumped out notice. From observations until noticed the following: decreased 4g icons on the network, the brightness was lower, now no longer have to dobovlyat battery until consumed quickly (perhaps until the adaptation as it was before), the sound is not clear yet, but the notification became quieter, and in music is not noticed changes. The settings are still present not translated items. So far, so, to add that I would find.
Oh yes, uncheck geodata Google and Yandex Navigator began to work steadily without jumping.
Payment gpay works fine.

Post has been editedpashker1988 - 26.05.20, 16:46

I updated to 424, with calls in the Telegram all as a problem.

Rep: (12)
* morgan008,
viperFX you did not put the case? or sound uluchshalki (in magisk perhaps?). On your old phone, because uluchshalok lost sound in applications

* alexander137 Generally no modifications did. Even nerazblokirovan loader.

Rep: (1)
How to upgrade to 075 424?

Rep: (1)
* lovetarja1, Throw the firmware into the memory card root, restart your phone.
Attached Image

Or through rekaveri

Post has been editedJadex - 27.05.20, 03:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/06/20, 1:17