> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TiviMate | An application for viewing IPTV / OTT channels on Android consoles

Rep: (221)
Tivimate
version: 3.1.5

Last update of the program in the header:13.11.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
IPTV / OTT player for Android set-top boxes
Description
Description:
With the application TiviMate you can watch your TV The IPTV-provider. Key features:
• Modern interface designed for large screens.
• Multiple playlist support
• Schedule program updates
• Favorite channels
• Archives
• Search
• and much more

IMPORTANT!
This application is intended for use on set-top boxes and is controlled by a remote control.
The application is not available for smartphones and tablets.

What if the EPG is not working?

Android required: 5 and above
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: AR Mobile Dev
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.tv
Google Play Beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ar.tvplayer.tv
Google Play Companion: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ar.tvplayer.companion

Download:
version 3.1.5

Past versions
Premium version features
• Multiple playlist support
• Manage Favorite
• Customizable TV Guide Update Intervals
• Customizable transparency and timeout panels
• Manual channel sorting
• Enable the last channel when the application starts
• Automatic frame rate (AFR)
• Archives
• Search
• MultiView
• Record
• and much more
Changes
- Improved support for portals Stalker
- Improved card recent channels
- Option grouping all the movies / series categories (sorting settings)
- Setting "Auto Play Next Episode"
- Fixes and improvements
- Support Portal Stalker (without video library)
- Fixes and improvements
- New interface for the video library Xtream Codes
- Fixes and improvements
- My list (the ability to save TV programs for later viewing)
- Fixes and improvements
- Customizable entry (custom start date / time and duration)
- Options to hide the current program and previous programs without file in the browsing history
- Fixed problem with playback recordings via SMB
- Fixes and improvements
- Browsing history
- Settings related to your browsing history
- Fixed problem with vanishing sometimes television program
- Fixes and improvements
- Support Xtream Codes API
- New menu style on the EPG screen
- Setting hide the "TV Guide" on the screen of the player
- Fixes and improvements
- New navigation menu
- performance improvements
- Fixes and improvements
- Reminders
- Synchronization of records stored on SMB share between devices
- Setting highlight current programs in the list of the color of the player channels
- performance improvements
- Fixes and improvements
- Ability to record streams HLS
- LAN / SMB resource support (for the record, backup, local playlists)
- Setting the time shift start / end
- Ability to schedule a recording in the list of channels and the player on the search screen
- Ability to delete channels from the list of recent (long press OK)
- Fixes and improvements
- Recording (only for the format TS)
- Settings for recent channels
- Fixes and improvements
- Setting AutoPlay channels in preview mode
- Setting the screen resolution switching to 4K-video
- Use the Back button to exit the application, long back - to return to the player (by default, can be changed in the settings)
- Fixes and improvements
- Fixed missing files for some IPTV providers
- Preview on the EPG screen
- Ability to customize the player menu
- Ability to delete prefixes and suffixes in the names of the channels
- Fixes and improvements
- Preview in the list of player channels
- sleep timer
- New display modes (small, 4: 3, 16: 9)
- Setting up the language selection
- Fixes and improvements
- Improvements for MultiView mode
- Search in the assignment mode EPG channels
- Fixes and improvements
- MultiView
- System mode "picture in picture" (starting from android 8)
- Set switch to mode "picture in picture" by pressing Home
- Fixes and improvements
- Improved application menu on the TV Guide screen
- Added search options
- Ability to add / delete a channel from Favorites in the search screen (long press OK)
- Setting to show / hide the description of the program in the info panel
- Setting to show / hide the program next to the list of channels on the screen of the player
- page scroll in the channel list on the screen of the player
- Fixes and improvements
- Search for channels and programs
- Fixes and improvements
Work plan
Not necessarily in order of priority:
• Integration with Android TV (TV on the home screen)
• Assignment mode logos
• Support for additional EPG sources
• Color Themes
• Group / Channel Editor
• Mobile version

The theme developer is present. Please refrain from putting some modified versions of their discussion.

Post has been editedarmobdev - 13.11.20, 13:59
Reason for editing: Version 3.1.5

Version 1.0.3:
Corrections and improvements
Attached filetivimate_1.0.3.apk(8.09 MB)

Post has been editedarmobdev - 19.12.18, 15:37

Rep: (29)
developer, hello!
I just saw your post in the tvirla branch, like everyone else was awfully waiting for auto-update.
I tried your prog, immediately realized that it was better than iptv pro, I immediately bought a premium one. the program is definitely worth the support and development
there is a share of perfectionism in me, something that is missing in the interface, perhaps it would be worthwhile to slightly increase the scale of the panels with gears or give this setting. like a lot of things and confusing, in the live channel looks better. consider this, please. Thank you for your work!
update- with scale everything is fine, now I have looked more closely at everything on the hl screen with gears; I don’t like Pts. A strong reduction in wry programs. may be worth leaving the name complete with the fact that already passed on time?
and it will be possible to thumb through the trail. transfer to the channel by pressing right? now there favorites open

Post has been editedcobyrp - 18.12.18, 11:23

Rep: (404)
* armobdev , Accidentally found your iptv client. At first glance, very much nothing. Immediately, as a thank you, I purchased the PRO version.
From the wishes for the beginning I would like to see:
- Customize font size. I would like a larger font in both categories and in the list of channels, along with ePG.
- Ability to add additional EPG address.
- Ability to manually select EPG separately for the channel, since the name of the channel may not always coincide exactly with the name in EPG. Because of this, there is no EPG on the half of the channels, unfortunately.
Good luck in development, with respect: thank_you:

Post has been editedmeksis - 18.12.18, 15:51
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (15)
Something went wrong on the set-top box the same
Attached Image

Thank you all for the nice words)
Cobyrp @ 12/18/18 11:18*
on a hl screen with gears, och doesn’t like a strong reduction in writhing gears - 2 syllables and ellipses, what is the point, the current looks clumsy. may be worth leaving the name complete with the fact that already passed on time?

Most of the programs are still in the future (to the right of the current time indicator) and for them this problem will remain. Increasing the cell width for them is also wrong, because lost proportions relative to the time scale. Either as it is to leave, or generally empty to do. I'll think about it.
Cobyrp @ 12/18/18 11:18*
and it will be possible to thumb through the trail. transfer to the channel by pressing right? now there favorites open

Thought during the design, make this opportunity or not. There's just a lot of technical difficulties in terms of implementation, so I decided to stay on a simplified version without scrolling. And somehow I personally gorizonatlny scrolling do not really like. I have plans to make a separate screen for viewing the program guide for the selected channel for several days in a vertical list of transfers and the ability to see a complete description of the highlighted program. Well archives there will be easier to run if they reach the hands)
- Customize font size. I would like a larger font in both categories and in the list of channels, along with ePG.
- Ability to add additional EPG address.
- Ability to manually select EPG separately for the channel, since the name of the channel may not always coincide exactly with the name in EPG. Because of this, there is no EPG on the half of the channels, unfortunately.

With the font there is something to think about. I wanted to see more channels on the list, so maybe it’s fine enough. Although, when compared with the Live Channels, the size is the same, simply due to the more dense layout, it may be worse read. I’ll think about tuning for the number of channels in the list, by reducing them, you can put everything together more freely.
Thanks for the suggestions for the EPG, I will try to take into account in the plans.

Now I have temporarily switched to a mobile version for phones / tablets, so, unfortunately, I cannot take into account all requests quickly, because I work on the application in my free time, but I will try to develop the project

Serlian @ 12/18/18 16:13*
Something went wrong on the set-top box the same

Phones are not yet supported, the version for them is in development. I do not want to duplicate in the mobile version of the interface for consoles, yet different ideologies - the control of the console and the touch screen. Therefore, the current version is still limited to consoles. The fact that you do not start up on the console is not good. I tried to make support for consoles not only on Android TV (such as shield, mybox), but also for numerous Chinese. Itself tested on X96 mini. What is your console model?

Rep: (15)
* armobdev , I just did not look, I have on the prefix android 4.4.2. The prefix Chinese MBX MXQ on the m201 AMLogic S805 board is 4x1536 MHz 32bit ARMv7.

Rep: (117)
Doesn't tv work on android?

Fatmanovich @ 12/18/18, 19:21*
Doesn't tv work on android?
how it works. : rofl:

* meksis,
No* meksis,
Not.
Attached Image

Serlian @ 12/18/18 16:40*
I just did not look, I have android 4.4.2 on my console. The prefix Chinese MBX MXQ on the m201 AMLogic S805 board is 4x1536 MHz 32bit ARMv7.

Unfortunately, Android 4 is not supported, only starting from the 5th.

Posted 12/18/2018 at 20:44:

* fatmanovich,
And what is your prefix and how did you install the application? Through Google Play or here apk downloaded?

* armobdev,
I downloaded the apk. Mibox oreo

* fatmanovich,
Try using Google Play, this is the preferred option, because updates will automatically receive. With the apk-file I will try to figure it out.

Post has been editedarmobdev - 18.12.18, 20:49

* armobdev , on Nvidia Shield TV just flies everything, the speed of switching channels fire. What decoding does TiviMate work with, software or hardware?

* armobdev,
Put through the store. But do not attach this application to the live broadcast? That is, it is not twirl?

* fatmanovich This is an independent application. He does not need either TVirl or Live Channels.

* meksis,
Clear. It works fast. But I thought that the real competitor twirl. But no ...

meksis @ 12/19/18, 00:42*
What decoding does TiviMate work with, software or hardware?

The application uses ExoPlayer, which by default selects the most preferred system decoder, i.e. hardware
fatmanovich @ 12/19/18, 09:53*
Clear. It works fast. But I thought that the real competitor twirl. But no ...

Well, I conditionally called it a competitor. Rather, it is LiveChannels concurrent. I just like the Live Channels interface, but, unfortunately, it is rather organic in functionality - there is no support for several playlists, groups, selected channels, etc. Therefore, I decided to develop an independent application, and not an addition to Live Channels.

The problem with the apk seems to be fixed.

Post has been editedarmobdev - 19.12.18, 15:38

Rep: (106)
* armobdev, The picture is worse than through other applications. Switching faster, but on HD picture in cubes. In the evening I can send a photo comparison with other programs. Would buy the full version, but the picture quality is bad. TV 49 "box with UGOOS ATV firmware

Post has been editedncux3012 - 19.12.18, 15:43

* ncux3012
Same. Other than the switching speed, nothing like that. For the second playlist give a buck. No problem. Is there anything other than Google where to throw money?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/11/20 16:00