> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vertex Impress Fire - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (955)
DiscussionVertex Impress Fire
PictureVertex Impress Fire
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz
Operating System: Android в„ў 8.1 Oreo
Processor: 4-core processor MTK6739 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB and 16 GB internal.
Memory card support: microSD, up to 32GB.
Display: display frameless 5,7 "HD + IPS, 720 * 1440 pixels (Full vision), support multi-touch
Camera: The main camera is 13.0 MP + 2.0 MP (double), 8.0 megapixel front camera
The flash of the camera: Yes
Battery: 3300 mAh
Standby time: 320 hours
Talk time: 4 hours
Number of SIM-cards: 2 SIM-card
Dimensions: 154 * 72 * 8.9 mm.
Weight: 165 g
Connections: 3.5 mm headphone jack, microUSB connector
Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
Other: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, G-sensor, FM-radio

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 22.05.19, 21:04
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (261)
Official firmware / Utility / Drivers

Instructions with screenshots on installing firmware on a smartphone with an MTK processor

(Vertex Impress Fire for example)

Recommendations:
  1. It is recommended to stitch smartphones, sticking a USB cable into the USB-port of the computer, located on the motherboard itself (to avoid potential problems due to the quality of extension and front PC port). If you are using a laptop, where all ports are suitable, but sometimes there are problems when using the port USB3 - if possible use the USB2 port.
  2. When the firmware using the exact version proshivalschika that comes with firmware (many developers themselves compile the program for the installation of the firmware source code and can make some changes to the specific device)
  3. Place the firmware and other files in a folder without Russian letters and spaces in the path, it is best to create a folder in the root of the second partition on the hard disk, for example -D: \ Flasher
  4. Do not install the firmware on the smart phone with empty battery - desired charge at least 30% (although this applies more to install firmware from rekaveri, it just will not start at a lower charge). But charged battery will eliminate the non-inclusion of the smartphone due planted battery.
  5. If you experience problems during installation of the firmware, first try changing the used USB-port or cable
  6. Actual specifically for Fire and other smartphones:If during the firmware program generated an error - disconnect the phone from the cable, be sure to turn and then turn it off again by long pressing the power button(Since then non-removable battery - it is an analogue of pulling out and complete the reset state), otherwise you and it will continue to receive further regardless of the correctness of action
  7. Before installing the firmware, connect the PC to the smart off (if necessary, with a volume sandwiched right key) for a possible initial installation of the virtual COM-port to your USB port

Driver installation
Download the attachment to the post-7z archive with drivers MTK, unpack it archiver7zipand run the driver installer file (Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_v5.1744.exe)
In the window that appears, click "Next"
Attached Image

The program will prompt to disconnect all connected USB devices - turn off and click "Yes"
Attached Image

First, the program will remove the possible previously installed driver MTC
Attached Image

And then will install new drivers MTK
Attached Image

By the end of which it will remind you to restart
Attached Image

Then just click "Finish"Angering the closure of the program and do not forget to reboot your computer.
Attached Image

For the first time for the initial installation of the virtual COM-port used to connect the USB port to the PC off smart (if necessary while holding the right volume buttonVolume-orVolume +)

Installing firmware
Phone off and do not connect the computer to start the process of firmware!
Extract the downloaded archive with the firmware (for fidelity, use the archiver command "Unzip thearchive_name")
unzip the downloadedarchive with proshivalschikom(Just to be sure, use the archiver command "Unzip thearchive_name") And then run from the folderSP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1744.00.000fileflash_tool.exe
When you run the program can swear on unfound scatter file - ignore
Attached Image

After starting the program you will see a window
Attached Image

Before the first start flashing, check the settings in the menuOptions - Option
Attached Image

In the dialog box, select Download and check whether the figure 2 checkbox on the right - if not, then activate
Attached Image

Then press the button to select the type of scatter fileMTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt
Attached Image

And select it in the folder with the unpacked firmware
Attached Image

by scatter-file program will check and download the firmware files
Attached Image

Then select the desired flash modeFirmware upgrade (note - check carefully, so as not to accidentally select the modeFormat All + Download- otherwise you will lose your NVRAM smarta )
Attached Image

To start the firmware, click the Download button
Attached Image

The program will start to wait for the connection of the smartphone
Attached Image

Then connect the smartphone off while holding the volume buttonVolume-cable to the PC - start the process of firmware
Attached Image

At the end of the firmware process of the program tells about this
Attached Image

Disconnect the phone from the cable, hold the power button for a long time and wait for the download process

Attention:If during the firmware program generated an error - disconnect the phone from the cable, be sure to turn and then turn it off again by long pressing the power button(Since then non-removable battery - it is an analogue of pulling out and complete the reset state), otherwise you and it will continue to receive further regardless of the correctness of action

Attached files

Attached fileDriver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_v5.1744.7z(8.84 MB)

Post has been editedStanner - 13.12.18, 09:15

Rep: (1)
In general, a good device for 6k.
Nfs pleases. Everything is. Looks very similar to Samsung j6 '18.
But after the flagship smartphones, the animation runs very inhibited.
Pleasing sound to the player.

Well aware of the latent power of processors MT673h: D, stands in the Developer of options to reduce the value of the animation to 0.5 or even 0.25 - would be nicer.
And I agree, it is very good, I liked it for its price.

Rep: (6)
Is there a possibility of awakening body double tapom on the screen?

* Winigor7,
Initially, the firmware is not only third-party appami, but this feature will eat battery

Rep: (0)
Greetings
Someone tried to pay for this smartphone? Works?
I need only for NFC.
Originally I wanted to order Santin N1 MAX, but do not have time - redneck Chinese understood the price of 1,000 rubles, and do not give discounts.
NFC is needed for multicard from VTB, there is a cache of up to 2.5% if you pay through GPay.

Rep: (2)
Ev_58RUS @ 16.12.18, 13:32*
Greetings
Someone tried to pay for this smartphone? Works?
I need only for NFC.
Originally I wanted to order Santin N1 MAX, but do not have time - redneck Chinese understood the price of 1,000 rubles, and do not give discounts.
NFC is needed for multicard from VTB, there is a cache of up to 2.5% if you pay through GPay.

Yes! works great!
Tried GPay, Yandex money, Tinkoff all three payment applications are recognized at payment terminals. and payment takes place without problems

Post has been editedmerandrej - 16.12.18, 20:41

* Ev_58RUS, NFC operates normally, and with maps and travel Troika, etc. also

Good day!

Who knows how to make the Root of the device?
Kingroot and others do not help!

Post has been editedmerandrej - 16.12.18, 20:45

Winigor7 @ 14.12.18, 18:43*
Is there a possibility of awakening body double tapom on the screen?

And why the double tapom on the screen, when you can tapom on a fingerprint scanner?
I like it more. and that is only suitable tap of my finger!

Post has been editedmerandrej - 16.12.18, 20:56

Rep: (75)
* Ev_58RUS I have Santin n1 max, should payment for 8530

Posted 12/17/2018 07:48:

People, whether to take it? As Accum holds?

Managed to break the display (display manufacturer who knows for this phone? No service is not taken to repair.

ProTone @ 17.12.18, 15:49*
Neither service is not taken to repair.

A brand that is on the site?
rusy-super @ 17.12.18, 08:47*
People, whether to take it? As Accum holds?

The battery on the day work- daylight

While thought to order, he had already disappeared from the market in the Citylink! PPV !!!
But what is the first Santini now this.
I suspect a couple of days will be, but for 8k.

Ev_58RUS @ 17.12.18, 16:42*
While thought to order, he had already disappeared from the market in the Citylink! PPV !!!
What do you want the New Year sales, all gifts are purchased. And for the price 6K is pretty good, considering that all of RRC 6990
Can be found in another city in stock and order delivery to your. In Auchan sold yet, it turns out!

Rep: (75)
* steaven_zw And how it works? Slows down? NFC how? I need a smartphone with NFC and a big screen !!!

rusy-super @ 17.12.18, 21:06*
and how it works? Slows down? NFC how? I need a smartphone with NFC and a big screen !!!

rusy-super @ 17.12.18, 21:06*
and how it works? Slows down? NFC how? I need a smartphone with NFC and a big screen !!!

Cubethen take it. The same thing - but the screen is larger)

Guys, how many parrots gathering? For those who already have, you can drive out through the AnTuTu benchmark?
And then I look at the Honor 7c or as a backup to the NFC ...
Painfully, the price is good :-)

sergey533 @ 25.12.18, 01:09*
Guys, how many parrots gathering?
Issued 39757
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedStanner - 29.12.18, 08:20
Reason for editing: Added screen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/20, 22:11