Training on BB-codes and other | Discussing tricks and possibilities of BB codes
Did you find something new for yourself in this thread?
This topic was created to learn and teach. Interesting, and what group are you from?
I learned a lot, thanks! [ 39 ] ** [48,75%]
Yes, there were a couple of tricks that I did not know. [ 29 ] ** [36,25%]
I did not learn anything, I know everything described [ 2 ] ** [2,5%]
I myself can teach you something. [ 10 ] ** [12,5%]
Total votes: 80

Rep: (363)
Training on BB codes and stuff. пїЅ
[/]

We write BB code beautifullyВ© Black Fish
Picture
  • We are discussing how best to arrange a particular post with the help of BB codes.
  • We ask and give advice on the design of posts and link and BB code mechanics.
  • We ask for help and help with the design of posts.
  • All other questions in profile topics.
Why this topic?
Questions are answered
Tricks from the participants

And the most important thing.
If you want to make hats such that it was nice to look at them ...
If you want to understand how the forum works ...
If you want to be better than you are ...
Just read regularly.Textbook "School of Curatorssavagemessiahzine.com"
This is your main theme as a TCA / curator. Well, the best spur)))

For filling caps:
topicstarter | curator

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 09.06.20, 00:06
Reason for editing: Added "Normal buttons," but it's not exactly ...

Multiple mention
Valid only within the floodloader
Will be updated depending on the activity in the FB

Code
[SNAPBACK] 15019227 [/ SNAPBACK] [snapback] 75407858 [/ snapback] [snapback] 79666399 [/ snapback] [snapback] 75406738 [/ snapback] [snapback] 67610121 [/ snapback] [snapback] 79657483 [/ snapback] [snapback ] 79657528 [/ snapback] [snapback] 79667154 [/ snapback] [snapback] 79667486 [/ snapback] [snapback] 79711807 [/ snapback] [snapback] 80216065 [/ snapback]

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 03.01.19, 13:34
Reason for editing: Fixed bug

Rep: (1439)
* Romanskyy ,
How do you imagine this training? : popcorm:

* tshlglv , Here is SO about

* Romanskyy who in what much or maybe some tasks will be? : umnik:

* tshlglv , not. Who wants, that and trains. The topic is free, the main thing is not to violate the rules of the forum and everything will be: ok:

For birthday
WITH DHYoM RABOUTFDEHANDI!!!
Code
[size = 5] [color = Red] C [/ color] [color = Green] D [/ color] [color = Orange] N [/ color] [color = Blue] E [/ color] [color = Red] M [/ color] [color = Orange] P [/ color] [color = Green] O [/ color] [color = Blue] F [/ color] [color = Orange Red] D [/ color] [color = Yellow] E [/ color] [color = Blue] H [/ color] [color = Green] And [/ color] [color = Red] I [/ color] [color = Blue]! [/ Color] [color = Red] ! [/ color] [color = Green]! [/ color] [/ size]

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 09.12.18, 17:53

Rep: (361)
* Romanskyy ,
Burn it! : popcorm:

Sir Daniel @ 9.12.18, 1:05*
Burn it!
bL
[size = 1] [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=893524&view=findpost&p=71402994"[[color="#9D3CFF""bb [font = fontello] [/ font] L [/ color] [/ url] [/ size]
And wait, I forgot:

* tshlglv : thank_you:

“In the end, everything will be fine. If it’s bad right now, then it’s not the end. ”

Paulo Coelho
[font = times] [i] “In the end, everything will be fine. If it’s bad right now, then it’s not the end. ”[/ I] [/ font]

[right] [offtop] Paulo Coelho [/ offtop] [/ right]

HOLIDAY GREETINGS!!!

[SPOILER] [CENTER] [SIZE = 5] [COLOR = Blue] WITH STACKING !!! [[/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER] [/ SPOILER]

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 09.12.18, 18:34

Rep: (300)
I think it will not be relevant (
BB codes are taught in the textbook curator like

* zhyk_magadan , and use them all. : yes:Sometimes, to see a preview of the post, went to a random topic; once and post it there his.

I think that users will be able to discuss and ask different things about the use of BB codes in practice, because ordinary users, without going through training, sometimes write competent, useful posts, but do not always know how best to use BB.

* tshlglv ,thank. They said literally for me and cleverly, and at the same time lucidly: thank_you:
The School of Curators was not in vain. ;) Thank you :)

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 09.12.18, 14:30

Rep: (300)
* tshlglv and from this side it would be nice if you talk too
Then the topic is open, fly around

* Romanskyy , thank you) You can also discuss here how to make something better, this or that post. The user comes to the topic and asks for advice on how best to do it - they advise him differently, and maybe he will give the code to help him with the design, because some uploaders are very bored with BB codes while their posts might well cost. arrange if the content is useful and interesting to others.If the text is suitable for the description, then you can use it in the header at your discretion.

Post has been editedtshlglv - 10.12.18, 01:51

Rep: (2562)
The most common codes//savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / ... ct = legends & CODE = bbcode

Zmejj @ 9.12.18, 15:09*
The most common codes
* Admin , in the cap nada! : D

Stillthisandthis. You can, by the way, add the spoiler “The most interesting solutions” and add the best practices of using BB codes on the forum there.

Rep: (2562)
+ Textbook "School of Curatorssavagemessiahzine.com"(Post directorgeneral # 63674878)
And so on
from the cap sounds a bit intriguing, no? : D

Post has been editedZmejj - 09.12.18, 16:17
Reason for editing: Supplement

tshlglv @ 9.12.18, 16:11*
hat
Zmejj @ 9.12.18, 15:09*
The most common codes
I will add: thank_you:

Posted 12/09/2018 16:43:

Zmejj @ 9.12.18, 16:14*