PANDAO - discussion of the service | purchase, disputes, support - what and how at PANDAO

Rep: (403)
PANDAO - discussion of the service

Pandao пїЅ| PANDAO - discussion of the serviceпїЅ | Club lovers overseas shopping пїЅ | Bringly Marketplace Fans Club пїЅ

Attached Image

You can scold or praisePANDAO- if you have something to brag about successful purchases and whine about unsuccessful, share links to interesting products, you can just sit in the waiting mode and hope for the best by reading how all of the above happens :-)

MY WAITING IS WAITING
The time delays of sending parcels
The rules of the topic.
  • In the subject we discuss the work of the service.PANDAO.
  • All messages not related to the discussion of the servicePANDAO, offtopic, will be deleted without warning at the discretion of the forum administration.
  • The topic is very welcome good respect between the participants of the forum. Messages containing hidden or obvious rudeness, rudeness, insults will be deleted without warning.
  • Those users who can not decide what device they need, contact the topicHelp determine the choiceor sectionSelection and Comparison.
Useful.
Old polls.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image Attached Image

Moderator Warning

Post has been editedkarserkarser - 19.02.20, 11:38
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (560)
d -_- b @ 08.12.18, 20:54*
moders swear that the profile topic of the application was littered with the discussion of the work of the service and not the work of the program itself
because here is the relevant topic

It seems there is already a topicClub lovers overseas shopping. Or do you not consider PANDAO foreign?

Rep: (62)
Wi-nter @ 12/08/2018, 20:22*
It seems there is already a topicClub lovers overseas shopping. Or do you not consider PANDAO foreign?

Judging from the attitude towards customers, typically Russian "shopping" and "service".

Post has been editedklam90 - 08.12.18, 21:00

Wi-nter @ 08.12.18, 20:22*
It seems there is already a topic Club of fans overseas shopping
Well, yes, there is. but there the public also began to swear that the pandaophiles were tired with their whining
although it still continues there :-)

will not go, moderators will remove and all right

Rep: (30)
Hello. I share my observations.
Xiaomiru shop quickly sends and gives at first glance these tracks.
Here, for example, Mi A2 64gb.
Ordered on 2/12/2018
Sent the next day.
Began to track track. RF594045165SG

Huawei retail store also sent a bunch of orders within 12 hours and also gave real tracks.

Also highlighted TopFashion store.
Sends very quickly (ie, quickly gives tracks). The tracks are real, it seems.
For example: Mi a2 lite order November 26. Track is tracked. RP107027986CN

Leagoo ofiicial is a 100% verified seller. For all positions, everything is ok. Everything is new and original. Got more than 10 pieces. More than 40 have been ordered. All are tracked.

Bit tech - silence on all orders.
Rondaful - like all left tracks, silence.
Glowstin - the same left tracks, silence.
Tomtop - most are not tracked.

Even at first glance, an adequate seller Bull seller. At least I have already received from him the Redmi 5a global version, at a price cheaper than the Chinese versions on Ali.
And all the tracks are issued quickly, and after a while they are all tracked.

Rep: (23)
Thank you for creating. Moder cleaned the previous topic and gave me a yellow card. We'll cry here.

Everlast seller, sent quickly, Singapore Post, but the purchase was without any discounts, at the usual price, packed so-so, the box with the phone is wrapped in five layers of thin pimples, wrapped in a regular postal package;
Leagoo ofiicial is an official store, it is possible to be written off and VC, sent quickly, purchase one, out of the minuses-few goods, apparently quickly dismantled.

Post has been editedhedgehog_old - 08.12.18, 20:47

Rep: (42)
Uncreated @ 08.12.18, 20:39*
Xiaomiru shop quickly sends and gives at first glance these tracks.
Here, for example, Mi A2 64gb.
Ordered on 2/12/2018
Sent the next day.
Began to track track. RF594045165SG

I have the track EX_SG - on the 8th day the phone got to the post office in Hong Kong.
I ordered MI8 on December 1st.

Uncreated @ 08.12.18, 20:39*
Leagoo ofiicial is a 100% verified seller. For all positions, everything is ok. Everything is new and original. Got more than 10 pieces. More than 40 have been ordered. All are tracked.
and I'm sad with him.
on Monday there will be a month as I paid for my order there and wait for at least some moving things
gave the track but he's dead

Rep: (599)
I ordered a phone from Everlast Global version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 1 on Pandao, I was thrown? They gave this track number:https://track24.ru/?code=P154384864921

* d -_- b , strange. My colleague and I had no problems. He by the way ordered them 150 pieces: D

Post has been editedUncreated - 08.12.18, 21:15

Rep: (0)
I'm also waiting for the phone from rondafula

* Shkiper-vr6 ,
Early to panic. People say that these tracks change to normal in the future and start to be tracked.

Uncreated @ 08.12.18, 21:15*
Did you make an order for Legoo m11 on November 10?
I saw several references to a similar situation for this particular model and from this number.
dencher85 @ 08.12.18, 21:15*
from rondadula
that's where you should worry :)

Post has been editedd -_- b - 08.12.18, 21:20

* d -_- b ,
Xs. I have so many orders that it sometimes becomes scary)) yes, the M11 was sent later than everyone else. That's just recently.

Uncreated @ 08.12.18, 21:16*
People say that these tracks change to normal in the future and start to be tracked.

Also saw someone unsubscribe. But how soon, here's the question ...

Rep: (28)
Bittech, silence. Tracks do not fight.

Rep: (59)
seller TOMTOP
I sent the goods but the track has not been updated for 10 days already

Rep: (131)
In general, in the second wave almost no one has the right tracking for goods above $ 80.
So do not yet go to Panda !!

vovan.murom @ 08.12.18, 23:42*
80$.

Phone for 8200 rubles. Track left at all !!!

Rep: (23)
* Shkiper-vr6 , read reviews on stores in the Pandao app. Not that the track number is a frequent problem, the parcels still do.

Rep: (65)
Does it make sense to risk? I have not ordered it there even once.
Honor 9 Lite 32 GB / 64 GB Smartphone
https://pandao.ru/prod...4b93-9d8a-94787bf848f3

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 19:38