> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL - Buy | Smartphone, 6.3 "

Rep: (11)
PurchaseAsus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
PictureAsus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ |
Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

Specifications
Display : 6.3 inches, 1080x2280 pixels, 19: 9, 420 PPI, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, IPS
CPU : Snapdragon 660 (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 and 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
Graphics : Adreno 512
RAM : 4/6 GB
Storage capacity : 64/128 GB
Front-camera : 13 MP, flash, face recognition
Main cameras :
The main : 12 Mp, F / 1.8 ‚phase autofocus
Portrait : 5 MP, background blur mode; LED flash
Video shooting :
2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30 / 60fps
Wi-Fi : 2.4GHz, 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
Cellular communication : 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
Slots : Dual Sim, MicroSD (up to 2 TB)
NFC : Yes, with Google Pay support
Navigation : GPS, AGPS, Glonass BDS
The fingerprint scanner : Yes, up to 5 prints
Face recognition : There is
Connectors : microUSB, 3.5mm jack
Battery : 5000 mAh
Dimensions : 157.9 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm
Weight : 170 g
Body materials : Glass and Aluminum
operating system : Android 8.1.0 (with further upgrade to Android 9.0)

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
-

Where can one buy
You can pre-order:
onofficial website. As a gift they give a portable JBL speaker, or headphones, to choose from, up to December 31, inclusive.
atconnected
atDNS

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSonycat - 18.01.20, 01:53
Reason for editing: Editing Navigator

Rep: (47)
Pre-order in the Connected - 17 990 rubles. (64GB, titanium)
https: //www.svyaznoy.r...alog/phone/224/5373791

Post has been editedflakerZ - 08.12.18, 13:46

Rep: (0)
In Asus store pre-order 17990 + JBL column, when ordering up to 12.11. I ordered I turn into waiting.

Post has been editedigor_99 - 08.12.18, 15:30

Rep: (25)
* igor_99 , the action has already been extended until December 31, that is, gifts will be given until the end of the month.

Rep: (123)
Aleksmalihe @ 8.12.18, 15:46*
the action has already been extended until December 31, that is, gifts will be given until the end of the month.
then we should expect discounts from dns, I think thousands of 15 to throw out to ng

Aleksmalihe @ 12/08/18, 19:46*
Ie gifts will be given until the end of the month.

Interesting, and the gift will give only one? Simply, on the pre-order page, two gifts, a speaker and headphones.

* Regrets It is also written there, when paying online, when paying when receiving headphones.

The column in Eldorado is worth five- nothing, but nice

* igor_99 , something you have bent, and in Eldorado, and dns, and in m.video the price is 3400 alone, but also not bad.

Rep: (131)
Aleksmalihe @ 8.12.18, 15:57*
when paying for an online speaker, when paying when receiving headphones.
I paid online, there are headphones in the invoice.

* sheriffull , well, I am not a representative of the company, I just quoted what is written on the site, if it's not difficult to ask their support, you will receive two “gifts” or is it just written like that. Even the most interesting, maybe you should hurry and order).

Rep: (479)
Made a pre-order.
We are waiting: rofl:
At the same time, he wrote in support of the question about the delivery time of the miracle of the device: D

Rep: (23)
I also switched to waiting mode, made a pre-order with online payment in the morning (the site worked fine in the morning).

In the CSN, when buying, they give 1800 bonus points, which can pay up to 50% for the next purchase. The same eggs, only in profile, but there is an opportunity to choose the "gift" by yourself, and buy those headphones that you like.

Rep: (3)
That's all, the speakers are over (there are only headphones
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 09.12.18, 21:31
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (9)
Interestingly, someone said that the action was extended until the end of December and the columns ended) well, nothing, let's see what offers will be next. Contained did not order over the weekend.

* Fed48 I quoted written on off. the site, is it really difficult to go to the site and read, there, as in all such promotions, it is explained that "the number of gifts is limited" and "The promotion can be completed ahead of time when selling all or part of promotional goods".

How quickly do they bring it from the official store?

Rep: (136)
Today I visited the Euroset in Moscow, asked when it was planned to deliver the phone to them, I wanted to touch before taking or not to take, they said that they did not have such information

Posted 10/12/2018 11:46:

* 2401bk
I was brought m1 in a day, but then it was already sold

Rep: (479)
terms of shipment
Attached Image

Rep: (30)
Regrets @ 08.12.18, 21:05*
In the CSN, when buying, they give 1800 bonus points, which can pay up to 50% for the next purchase. The same eggs, only in profile, but there is an opportunity to choose the "gift" by yourself, and buy those headphones that you like.

100%, not 50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/27/20, 00:31