Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful: activation aptX , reset, connect, etc.
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

Possible reason for stuttering headphones.
Connect (pairing) nonnative headphone.

With a sharp deterioration in sound quality / volume one / two headphones to check the status of the safety net and their ears - hearing).
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (33)

Rep: (29)
Opened in the hope that is moving, ehhh

Rep: (51)
Funt @ 01/08/2019, 20:43*
After the ng in the bouts of shopaholism, I joined the community of waiting, after seeing the coveted codec aptx and 5bt darkened in my mind and clicked "buy now",
For 59 +10, later starting to be interested in more detail, I realized that by switching from some reviewers, chervonchik could save money ....
What kind of guys have a muddy mailing scheme, (although it could have been figured out before payment), this is bothering more than dozens of stupid losses, but a spark of hope is smoldering that the joy of receiving more than compensates for the previous troubles.

The same garbage. I canceled the perk for 59 and paid for the secret perk. Money returned to the card for a couple of days.

Rep: (173)
* timotv
I read the conditions for the return, I thought that I was not suitable for a refund ..
I went again, looked
"Contribution could not be returned through Indiegogo, as the owner of the campaign changed the execution status. Please contact the owner of the campaign to request a return or further status update."
Wrote about the return and in support and the owner ...

Post has been editedFunt - 11.01.19, 01:21
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (5)
I have 1469 and still silence ... although they promised to deliver on December 15 almost ...

* Funt ,
Have you ever done an order when you read what they wrote about the return? It was written there that you can return the money before the seller changes the status. Replacing the status means that your product is already in place and ready to be shipped. And it is already impossible to return the money.

Rep: (0)
Contribution ID 26117

Today they sent a letter in which they said that they are now trying to deliver the goods ordered to me and offered to return the money.

Answer the question when will send the order.
Attached Image

Rep: (-1)
I received another response from their technical support:

Your order has been sent to our carrier for the logistics process, the tracking number should appear next week.

Honestly, I do not really believe their answers. Order number 128, ordered version AI.

Post has been editedschool1039 - 11.01.19, 13:14

Damn and I have not responded to any of the 3 letters. Maybe not from there I write ... You write from the order page?

Rep: (-1)
* desesperacione, Yes, I wrote on January 2nd, the answer was on the 11th.

Rep: (173)
* timotv
I received an answer, they said that they handed over the goods to the carrier and will send me a track number this week, so they can no longer make a refund ...
Yes, I for the top ten and did not steamed, anyway, I got the first of January, tired ...

Post has been editedFunt - 11.01.19, 18:17

Rep: (176)
* Funt,
Thanks for the information.
I ordered a little earlier, the 29th, # 25 ** 1

Hello
Ordered on the first day of AI at a promotional price of $ 39 + for delivery of $ 10
AirPods are much more expensive and I don’t like their earbuds, I wanted them like regular headphones
But by the way, he took from a friend to try AirPods and they sit decently, the quality costs 13k for those who have them;)

Contribution number # 795
In late December, wrote a letter when the delivery to Russia?
The answer was December 26th

Thanks for the support!
Sorry for the late reply! We received overloaded requests and support requests when starting Indiegogo. We work to respond to every email / message and make sure everyone gets a response.

Orders from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Thailand, Hong Kong and Korea were postponed to a later date due to the standard process in the free trade zone. However, all these packages will be shipped starting this week in a new warehouse.

Thank!
Funcl Support Service

So it just remains to wait, there are reviews that in other countries received parcels, I don’t know if it’s true of course or not

But if you think about them, just a million orders have fallen down and you need to create all of them at the factory and send everything, it’s clear that they have a fire on them))
Of course, we have nothing to do with, it remains for us to wait, also wanted to get on NG, but I also put a bet on the campaign in the middle of February, maybe at least 23 gifts will be)) I bought myself)

If someone from our region receives, write, it is interesting that)) at least for someone to be happy)) if I get a review and so on

Post has been editedAlexxx4444 - 13.01.19, 13:19

Someone can throw me a screen of that screen, from where you send letters? And then I have been waiting for a response for a week and there is a suspicion that I may be writing incorrectly ...

Rep: (51)
Who knows what chipset is installed in Funcl AI?

In the Chinese announcement, the Qualcomm QCC3026 chip is listed:
http://www.twoeggz.com/news/11103121.html

Post has been editedtimotv - 13.01.19, 14:57

* timotv
Well, you yourself answered your own question. And how can we, who have not even seen the subject in the eye, can we know what kind of chipset is there? :)

* PalychRv A similar letter, but with a different number.
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
* PalychRv In my opinion, this means that your request received a number (the ticket was created) and wait for an answer))

This is exactly the way I have already been sent this year.

Post has been editedparaslov - 13.01.19, 20:41

Rep: (176)
Shipping Update - Jan 14th
Dear backers,

Happy New Year! Christmas and New Year vacation. Again and again, we appreciate the support of all Indiegogo backers. This is our first time globally. For 25,000+ Funcl products. Thank you for your support and patience.

Shipping Progress
I’ve reached 83% of this goal. Following a huge batch of orders (4,000+ orders, tracking numbers provided in 3 days) handled yesterday, Jan 21.

Also, we appreciate the patience of backers from France, Canada, and South Africa. The shipping to these countries is back on track. We will fulfill all orders and requests for these countries.

Customer support
If you have orders, please send your inquiry via [email protected] with your contribution number attached.

Because of the high volume of email requests that have been received from the New Year vacation, our 4-person customer support team is here. We apologize for the past weeks. Replying to email requests is still our top priority. We will make it our best to make it.

Product Replacement
Unfortunately, there were some cases of defected products reported by the backers. We are working on preparing and will ship along with the next shipping batch. If you find your wireless wireless headphones not working properly, please send an email to [email protected] for instructions and applications for the RMA service. Thank you!

Future updates
Thank you for your time! This is the final shipping update. Feedbacks and instructional videos Any exciting news about Funcl will be shared here as well. Stay tuned!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/06/20, 7:35