Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful: activation aptX , reset, connect, etc.
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

Possible reason for stuttering headphones.
Connect (pairing) nonnative headphone.

With a sharp deterioration in sound quality / volume one / two headphones to check the status of the safety net and their ears - hearing).
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedprz13 - 06.08.20, 23:15
Reason for editing: Cap threads

Rep: (2)
I also received yesterday. With redmi note 3, it's some kind of strange thing, after 2-3 minutes the headphones are stupidly disconnected from the phone. I will check in the evening on the phone of his wife. So far, really can not test the ears. Case is charged, headphones too

Rep: (194)
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the headphones themselves turn on some time after you put them in the case.

* vmnekit ,
Vmnekit @ 6.02.19, 9:09 *
I also received yesterday. With redmi note 3, it's some kind of strange thing, after 2-3 minutes the headphones are stupidly disconnected from the phone. I will check in the evening on the phone of his wife. So far, really can not test the ears. Case is charged, headphones too

I tried to connect to the laptop, everything is fine. It does not turn off. What the hell with the phone like that.

Comrades, when do you put the fully charged headphones in the case and remove how they behave? Are they charged or disconnected?

Rep: (3)
Vmnekit @ 06.02.19, 11:00*
I tried to connect to the laptop, everything is fine. It does not turn off. What the hell with the phone like that.

Try to reset the headphones. I went to the indigogo site, see what's there and how. They wrote that if only one earphone is connected, the reset helps. Maybe it will help you too.
https://i.imgur.com/mrCqbEr.png

Rep: (1)
It is interesting, why part of orders by the CCD, and part by mail of Russia? I have here by regular mail from the 26th on shipping from China ((

Rep: (34)
* st1mka1992 Apparently they sent the ones with the shipments of which they were late. For example, made an order in December, and sent only in January. And to those who ordered after, it seems, by regular mail

Rep: (63)
CDEC was sent to the early bikers, those that they had previously ordered and, accordingly, got into a wave of those who were sent with a delay. Therefore, they were sent for speed by SDEC. Those who later - will send the PR already.

Headphones are disconnected after 3 minutes exactly from my redmi note 3. I tried it on another phone, everything is fine. Ambush.

Add a user manual to the headerAttached fileUser-manual-4084415.pdf(605.99 KB)

I got it too, they play from 3 that I have (xiaomi airdots, honor flypods), the bass sound is clear, the tracks can be switched, but the microphone upset me (((so-so for short-cut

The insides of the headphones and coverAttached fileInternal-Photos-4084405.pdf(1.13 MB)

Post has been editedcoolizz - 06.02.19, 14:39

Rep: (22)
* coolizz ,
coolizz @ 02.02.19, 15:16 *
Add the User Guide-manual-4084415.pdf (605.99 KB) to the header

Still on start
Sdek promised 11.02, then 25.02, and brought today! Nimble, well done! We will like the quality very much. (flimsy lid-little things in life) Bon appetit

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMuJlaHa - 06.02.19, 15:14
Reason for editing:

How do you behave the left earpiece after putting in a case? My situation is stalemate, at first it pulsates with red (it charges), then it lights up white and randomly connects.

Post has been editedcoolizz - 06.02.19, 15:23

* coolizz , everything seems to be normal, just nothing is lit

Posted 06/02/2019 at 15:37:

With a microphone, everyone has such a misfortune that a lot of extraneous noise?

* coolizz when I put it lights up red, then go out

* vmnekit
Very strange. Did you connect initially through the application or simply by selecting the headphones in the Bluetooth menu?

And how to make work in single-headphone mode?

Rep: (22)
R2D2 @ 6.02.19, 15:12*
CDEC was sent to the early bikers, those that they had previously ordered and, accordingly, got into a wave of those who were sent with a delay. Therefore, they were sent for speed by SDEC. Those who later - will send the PR already.

I ordered in mid-January and sent it to the unit, the order was for indigo 26k + in order of priority

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:27:

ponoamrev02 @ 6.02.19, 17:14*
And how to make work in single-headphone mode?

Pull one earpiece out of the case

Post has been editedMuJlaHa - 06.02.19, 16:32
Reason for editing:

* MuJlaHa , did not work, it only helped to turn off the earphone in one ear

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 5:19