Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful: activation aptX , reset, connect, etc.
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

Possible reason for stuttering headphones.
Connect (pairing) nonnative headphone.

With a sharp deterioration in sound quality / volume one / two headphones to check the status of the safety net and their ears - hearing).
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 26.10.20, 22:24
Reason for editing: clickable picture

Rep: (131)
Hello. I bought these headphones. There is no FunCL App in the market, and there is no APK from the header. Give pliz at least APK file

Post has been editedRedangel.voivod - 25.11.20, 14:47

Rep: (6)
* Redangel.voivod What version of android do you have?

* DROOPY90 , bucket 11, body 1 + 8

* Redangel.voivod , after the 9th android application does not work, you can not worry)

* DROOPY90 And how then to translate them on APTX?

* Redangel.voivod , in the Bluetooth menu
Attached Image

Rep: (129)
Redangel.Voivod @ 25.11.20, 14:41*
Give pliz at least APK file

Funcl Al - Discussion

Guys, another question. Tell me if someone had problems with incubations, my right falls, where and what did you buy? I'm the biggest suitable, but the right falls out (

Rep: (85)
* Redangel.voivod , I have the opposite left) I liked these, the headphones are charged, I cut anything

92,59 rub. 25% OFF | 7 pairs of silicone headphones T200, nozzles for headphone-inserts, replaceable pillows, earphone earphone, cover for SONY WF-1000XM3
Aliexpress

Rep: (4)
* Redangel.voivod,
I also had the most problem that I decided only by installing foaming amop. They have one drawback, lose elasticity within 1-2 months, you need to change.

Post has been editedduma33 - Yesterday 12:47
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (129)
Yesterday I got sabzh. 2300r cost. 11.11.
A small review, but most likely no one is unnecessary.
I bought herehttps://aliexpress.ru/item/10000319593262.htmlBut no longer available. Looks like headphones outlived by your own.
The delivery was promised from Russia, but before the delivery service they drove about 10 days, there are feelings that they were still saved from China.
Case is not so big, he seemed more in the reviews. The lid does not hang out, goes tight enough, but if you make an effort, then there is still a backlash.
Staffing Ambushur did not fit alone. Usually fit the average, and then it was the largest and even they are not tightly adjacent to the ear canal. Delivered from his old headphones Meizu EP52. Compared, Mizu has an ample departure more, so they fit more densely.
Next, Sabz will compare with Mizu.
In winter, TWS is certainly more convenient, there are no wires. Especially in the condition of the pandemic, you can wear a mask without removing the headphones. In summer, the wire does not interfere.
I also like the leg, it is convenient for it to take, dress and straighten the headphones, while not touching the sensor.
The quality of reception is the same. Where Mizu was started to interrupt, Fanbang was interrupted there. Overall good.
Autonomy has not yet studied, I think it is enough for me with my head. I don't use earnings for more than 2 hours in a row.
Delay: Phone and TV Boxing (MI TV Stick) almost without delay. With a computer, the delay is sooo large, order 200ms. Not on some BT headphones such a big delay. Strange, of course, I tried 2 different BT adapters with different chips, the delay is equally large. In Mizu it does not have it anywhere.
Background noise: there is as at all. After listening to music, it is almost not heard, but after about a minute they go to standby mode and the noise completely disappears and it is clearly audible.
Well, the most important thing, sound: here I am a little upset. And it would be even stronger upset if I bought them for the full cost, at the time of the beginning of their release. High frequencies are strongly impressed. Because of this, they appear distortion and they are symbilanty. Not much, but heard. In Mizu there was a smooth sound, everything was in moderation and bess and middle and high. No distortion. Immediately high excess and lacks the bottom. Not on all tracks it is manifested, but for example, it ishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp5yirsuz08.Listen is not very nice, siberiates.
There were still Honor AM61. There were even more siberiates. It seems to be more tolerant. We must listen longer and play with Umbashurs.
Microphone has not yet been talking to anyone. Recorded on the recorder, listened, it seems fine, everything is heard.

Post has been editedPashach - Yesterday 22:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.11.20, 10:00