Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful: activation aptX , reset, connect, etc.
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

Possible reason for stuttering headphones.
Connect (pairing) nonnative headphone.

With a sharp deterioration in sound quality / volume one / two headphones to check the status of the safety net and their ears - hearing).
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 26.10.20, 22:24
Reason for editing: clickable picture

Rep: (7)
* valeritas Figured, well, I left on the English language. Right then I can safely take English?

Rep: (93)
* yjub2 , But can take, if it is possible to check check, you never know)

Rep: (0)
Hello! How to make a mainly right earpiece?

Rep: (3117)
* Guspparim And he did not head ?! Logout, zakonnektit right one and give it a name with R, which would have understood, then turn left, it is to cling to the right. Next will be the main one that got the first and prikonnektilsya, or how to play, it was the last time (I have a huawei so)
Attached Image

Rep: (1307)
* PalychRv, initially leading left. A right and so is referred to as Funcl AI (R).

В· Haze В· @ 4.10.19, 21:00*
A right and so is referred to as Funcl AI (R).
Personally, I do not have - when pulled ears zakonnektil among themselves, sees only Fancl Al. Maybe someone Qualcomm or bluetooth 5.0 (5.1) or all together, yes. Yeah, when just one right, that with R name.
Attached Image

Although the same PaMu Slide, always connects the main left, that would make the right main, it is necessary to disconnect and choose the right one - like described above with Funcl, not a channel.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 04.10.19, 21:51
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (51)
* Guspparim Which connected to the phone and the charge. Both are connected is not necessary (they are connected to each other do), and if you connect both the main one that first got out of the case.

They have a working principle. When you goes to the earpiece from the case he first tries to connect to the second. If it does not find, it is connected to a device which has been connected.
Although if you connect the two, do not we all somehow works steadily.

Therefore it is better to connect one of some sort.
If you have already connected to a phone, then get two, so that they are connected, remove the phone and remove the back case. Then get the one you want to make the main, to connect to the phone and then get a second, which is on the machine to connect to the first.

You can also connect it to two devices. To remove them in this case, the second control (which is not connected to the phone) to connect it to the second device and after the first control, which is on the machine to connect to the second earpiece.
Thus, they will connect to different devices, depending on what you got the first earpiece (second take a few seconds to fully engage the first managed).

But it is advisable to disable the Bluetooth devices, where it is not needed as sometimes the headphones can be connected each with its own device, and more with each other.
Then start to each other to interrupt the audio stream. That is, both the earphone will play the sound from a single device, but if the second device, including songs, this flow would kill first and both the headset will play the sound from the second device.

Good day, I rossinhronizirovalis fancly. Help RV

In general, it may be useful to someone.
Loses the right earpiece, I have acquired the same.
I am trying zakonnektit his old left with a new right - to no avail.
As I understand it, they have a different mac adress. Firmware is the same.
And how to change the mac adress on the headset I do not know: unsure:.

I apologize for flooding. Dug as he could on the Internet in search of an answer. It was easier.
Clamp headphones for 6 seconds each. After making 2 Thapa on both. They zakonnektyatsya.

Post has been editedyjub2 - 07.10.19, 16:16
Reason for editing: Inattention

Rep: (11)
* yjub2 Hello prompt Chinese woman constantly sounds when you turn on or after mating ears with the phone it's gone?

Rep: (58)
* aleksizm ,
When connected to the body - always.

Post has been editedjeleh - 07.10.19, 16:19

* aleksizm , good afternoon . I have an English version.

yjub2 @ 7.10.19, 15:54*
In general, it may be useful to someone.
Included in caps in utility.

Has anyone found a solution with the sound delayed by 1 second?

* zephy0ne How to check the delay is heard and where?

* PalychRv,
vidos open in YouTube, where people said something, and follow the lips

* zephy0ne I'm so since joining the YouTube watch ears, Nitsche, norms, though I do not play games. Thought actual measurements, and here ...

Post has been editedPalychRv - 07.10.19, 23:31

* PalychRv,
understood, accepted will look for the cause in the device, rather than headphones

Rep: (51)
* zephy0ne , This delay does not work if there is Aptx. When running it synchronises the picture and sound when streaming.

In the games, he naturally has nothing to do can not

Rep: (79)
Say, and if the right earpiece ripet started? All kranty? Already does not revive?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/20, 2:10