Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Funcl introduced the new Funcl AI wireless headphones. They are made in black and white colors.
Funcl AI - these are the most affordable AptX headphones offering Hi-Fi sound quality and extremely low latency (<60 ms) for better playback.
Low Latency (60 ms) |
aptX Premium Sound Quality |
24-Hour Battery Life |
Wireless Stereo |
Automatic Pairing |
IPX5 Waterproof |
Microchip: QCC3026 |

Device characteristics
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful: activation aptX , reset, connect, etc.
activationaptX
The first time when pairing new headphones to activate the codecaptX You need to download firms. attachment Funcl.apk (assistant, assistant) connect both headphones and activate in the program aptX ; then the program can be removed, and headphones when connecting with other gadgets will be connected via aptX (correspondingly, if there is support for it)
Enhance aptX Sound Effect
Attached Image
Attached Image

Touch control
Attached Image
Funcl App (Assistant Al, Assistant)
Attached Image

Funcl app - Play Market
Charging the Charging Case - Charging Charging Case
Charging Charging Case

Normal battery level: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charger indicator will turn red.
Low battery: After placing the headphones in the charging case, the charging case indicator will flash red slowly, indicating the need to connect a micro USB cable for charging.
During charging: the charger indicator lights up red.
Charging is complete when the cable is connected: the charger indicator will turn white.

Charging the Charging Case
Normal Battery Level: The case indicator will turn red.
Low Battery Level: If you’re trying to find out where to buy the USB cable for charging.
During Charging: The charging case indicator will turn red.
Charging Completed when cable Connected: the charging case indicator whill turn white.

Reset headphones - restore factory settings:
When the headphones are turned off, touch the left touch button for 6 seconds. The headphone indicator will turn red and blink quickly 2 times, which means restoring factory settings.

Photo headphones + photos of the entrails
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User's manual.
The insides of the case and headphones + The insides of the case photo
Headphone bindings between themselves(who does not have auto connection)

Possible reason for stuttering headphones.
Connect (pairing) nonnative headphone.

With a sharp deterioration in sound quality / volume one / two headphones to check the status of the safety net and their ears - hearing).
We use the search on the topic 'mesh',here is one of the reviews

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 26.10.20, 22:24
Reason for editing: clickable picture

Rep: (187)
* MuJlaHa , article on this topic

Rep: (18)
* Yurkeno , can I have a photo?

Rep: (57)
* FRIZZZZZZZ ,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here. Photo shows that the shape of the gum Nubia others, not as "sharp" or something. Just one photo shows that the distance from the reziki to mesh different. Black ear pads on this distance is greater, by what turns landing deeper in the ear
Littering, I can not remove the application under spoiler

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 28.03.19, 01:12

* Yurkeno And his ears are charged with them? Odd long straight they

* FRIZZZZZZZ Of course charged. And the case is closed

* Yurkeno We should look at Ali is now similar (

* FRIZZZZZZZ I do not even know how to help with this. Measure them just will not work because

Rep: (5)
* MuJlaHa I had something similar. Only in addition to quiet the sound was still wheezing. I could not resist.

Post has been editedpatchcordos - 27.03.19, 22:08

Rep: (0)
Voting is necessary to create, may have a pattern that such ears purchased through indie break, etc.

Rep: (22)
patchcordos @ 27.03.19, 23:06*
I have had something similar. Only in addition to quiet the sound was still wheezing. I could not resist.

You have the right or left?

Posted on 28/03/2019, 00:20:

Pridexx @ 27.03.19, 19:44*
related article

At that point, that sound is gradually lost, and at the moment has become quieter every three .. does not know casually-mesh can be easily removed or "dancing"?

Posted on 28/03/2019, 00:21:

PalychRv @ 28.03.19, 0:37*
someone unsubscribe, I think you need to do a reset and headphone type sound aligned ....
Kindly tell me how to lose? Long tappp?

I answer myself:
knife tip vskovyrnul grid underneath which the membrane, and inserted into the ear .... And lo and behold, play loud! Generally this crap really clogged with sweat. I rubbed, gently put it back and arbeiten! Happiness is his wife))). Thanks for all the advice and help!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

PalychRv @ 28.03.19, 1:36*
.... and a knife perfect cooking ... and nebylo? : Rofl:

What's under my eye, the vskovyrnul

Rep: (34)
* Yurkeno That in the application to remove a spoiler enough to register (spoiler) at the beginning and (\ spoiler) at the end (in the square brackets substitute) and insert what you want to clean in between.

Rep: (94)
PalychRv @ 27.03.2019, 23:37*
caugak, who bought the headphones with Indiegogo, at that unique headphones .... it all announced officially and personally.
It should be in caps is ...

I do not understand, ie, those who bought them on Indiegogo, sent some more unique?

Yakov5890 @ 28.03.19, 2:05*
I do not understand, ie, those who bought them on Indiegogo, sent some more unique?

Yeah, and dogonku and another one sent out, no harm in dreaming
Was unique in that the entire party from Kazakhstan to Moscow on donkeys riding

Post has been editedMuJlaHa - 28.03.19, 02:22
Reason for editing:

Rep: (0)
* MuJlaHa,
Thanks for the tip! Yesterday stopped abruptly left earpiece loud play, try your method today

Rep: (2)
I read the whole thread while waiting for your headphones and decided to also leave a review. Phone Samsung A8 plus 2018. Up to half a year Funkley used AIR overseeding. The main claim to the subfamily sup was that it was just convenient to use as a headset, the music will not listen to the rules, fall out of the ear while walking and the subway is heard only when unscrews the maximum.
Yesterday came Funkley, ordered to tao bao 2 couples (black and white). We came for 2 weeks in Moscow. Housing cover the white backlash longer than the black case, black almost everything is perfect in this regard. Both pairs sopryaglis without dancing with a tambourine, all clear. Sound like, better than airpodsov, though I believe in airpodsov not horrible sound like a lot of writing. The sound in the video is not far behind in the game do not play. With regards to the ear cushions stood more or less standard, I'm not complaining, but I would like to experiment. In the morning went to the subway, the insulation will not say directly that full, but to go and listen to music up to 70% very comfortably. Today there were not any gaps. If you press on the sensor through the cap is no response, in contrast to the EIR overseeding. Overall very satisfied, given their cost. If you serve a year and a half, it will be generally smartly

I forgot to say. The woman said in English, in spite of the order with tao bao

Post has been editedbam_boom - 28.03.19, 10:58

* bam_boom As quickly as you came to the headphones ?? On the train he ordered 12.03 - still xs where they are ....

* acid12,
14.03. I booked through an agent. 22.03. They were in his arms, and then sent through SDEK if conventional thinking, plus a week. Sent from Blagoveshchensk

Rep: (90)
Funkley decided to try to use the headset on your smartphone xiaomi mi note 3. Connected - all the sounds are, the music is playing, the video looks, sounds and lock sets of buttons are, and calls - silence. No beeps, no phone call voice, while the interlocutor hears me. In Skype calls - the same thing. Tried mpou (which I have already spoken previously on this smartphone) - the same story. Everything works except for calls. Sometimes when you connect Funkley settings blyutuza and writes - except for calls. What could be the reason? Why smart has become inappropriate to specify headphones as normal headphones, and not as a headset? Nothing has changed in the smart. Trying to find a checkbox type transmit sound by bluetooth or something - did not find anything. Who faced?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/20, 2:24