Programmer Xgecu PRO, aka TL866II Plus | [Programmer] Substitution TL866II-CS and TL866II-A
Soft
What software do you use?
Original Software from XGECU.com [ 22 ] ** [91,67%]
Alternative Software from Wizardprog.com [ 2 ] ** [8,33%]
Total votes: 24

Rep: (302)
Programmer Xgecu PRO, he's TL866II Plus

Version: 10.61

Last update of the program in the header: 06.01.2021

Attached Image

FAQ- Frequently asked Questions
  • Mini review
  • YYouTube Review
  • Instructions in Russian
  • List of supported microcircuits

• Is it possible to choose what exactly write when you open a firmware file?
    Attached Image

Yes, when opening a file with the firmware, you can choose from what to record.(Post Mikhail163)
  • How to saveEepromindividual file?
    While this feature is not implemented.(Post Mikhail163)
  • Why when opening a Flash.bin file read from Nand memory in the fieldPARTITION TABLEFor all FF addresses?
    In "Partition Table" and should be empty. This is not NAND content.(Post stalker_71)
  • When the NAND firmware gives an error"Overcurrent Protection"?
    Attached Image

"Overcurrent Protection" - "Protection against current overload: external short circuit or IC in the block is turned over or incorrectly selection of the housing." You may not have enough access rights to the folder with the file (if you use Windows 10).(Post Mikhail163)

Description
It Xgecu PRO, aka TL866II Plus, replacing the two previous modifkatsii (CS and A).

The TL8666666II Plus programmer is an updated version of the programmer that has replaced Minipro TL866A / TL866CS (which are no longer available). The TL86666II Plus programmer for programming most microcircuits of flash memory, Nand, microcontrollers, TTL and CMOS chip testing of logic chip. There is an ICSP connector for intra-chemical programming. An important feature is the control of the connected outputs - if there is no contact of one of the conclusions of the programmable chip, then this information is displayed in the application (PIN of the microcircuit contacts). Supports 15401 microcircuits. Support for microcircuits with food 1.8 volts, improved speed, added Nand Flash support.
Version differences
Attached Image

The key difference is that you no longer need an external adapter for low-voltage (1.8V) chips.
RBuy on AliExpress
DSoftware under Windows.
Scheme

Trying to firmware chip SOP-8 with a pin without desoldering boards, giving absolutely unpredictable results. Where such attempts are not discussed!

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact theQMS

The curator of the topic isWOERTZ.

Post has been editedWOERTZ. - 06.01.21, 17:30
Reason for editing: Added a new version of the program 10.61

Rep: (4)
Bought on Ali adapter TSOP48 under TL866II Plus. I can not read not one flash drive (flash drives are only two and both dropped). Pin Errror writes for several Pins. How to check adapter? While you can open a dispute. On the adapter traces of flux, although the soldering is made on 5.

Rep: (1)
Relieve someone last version of softwarehttp://www.autoelectric.cnnot available. And even better lay out here.

Post has been editedigrotesk - 06.06.19, 14:07

Rep: (22)
* khv1, Promoying his flux washes (or a brake cleaner / carburetor, alcohol, gasoline for lighters), straight wishes carefully in the afternoon. This is all because of a flux, a typical problem with any cribs.
* Igrotesk, I already gave a link: http://wizardprog.com/downLoad.htm.

Post has been editedDef1985 - 06.06.19, 15:02

DEF1985 @ 06.06.19, 22:01*
Promoy his flux washes

Useless, Pin Detect Error. Maybe there is another way to check?

* khv1, Well, call a multimeter.A, this is a three-storey adapter with brains, yes? Then I do not know ...

Without brains, there are only 2 condenser and resistor. Multimeter is ringing like normally

Wait, but how do you want a 48 micro-legged legs to connect with 40 sockets of progress without brains in the adapter?! : rofl:
That's how the correct adapter TSOP48
Attached Image

These are the adapters on sale at the XG dealer and on Alik for TL866II Plus
Foto
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBel - 07.06.19, 11:34

DEF1985 @ 07.06.19, 19:47*
Of course, I can not understand something. But IMHO this is in principle can not work.

It is written only for Nand Flash. And I try to read MX29LV160BT.
Maybe because of this does not plow?

Rep: (2)
Zulke @ 02/01/19, 19:26*
BUT

It just saves it all into a file to the folder where XGPRO installed.
For reading, it offers to enter the name to file file name.

Posted on 06/07/2019 13:17:

Red adapter for Flash, and green for Nand. They differ strongly.

Rep: (0)
http://eximage.ru/?pt=yiix.

Anorexic @ 06/07/19, 20:13*
Red Adapter for Flash

Are they the same for TL866 and TL866II?

Rep: (12)
Tell me what would be TQFP32 to sew what adapters should be included. I can't understand nichrome on adapters. Or there is no such set and you need to take a separate adapter

Post has been editedBald-79 - 18.06.19, 06:36

Rep: (9)
I have this programmer, I bought six months ago to record SPI
Now applied device with defective Nand Flash MT29F1G08ABADA
I took the same device with a working chip, trying to read but I have a blank dump, some ff
I do something wrong or the seller slipped another version of the programmer.
Soft downloaded from the off site XGECU and the programmer has already updated the firmware version twice, now 4.2.1 is like (a hike at work, I can not remember exactly)
Does anyone have successful reading or recording or recording Nand Flash?
thank

Post has been editedmaks.zhomkov - 18.06.19, 21:54

Rep: (34)
Good day everyone!
The question is this.
I am trying to flash WinBond 25Q64 and 25Q16 chips (PIXMA G3400 MFP, reset the "diaper" counter).
So, so as not to mess around with the soldering iron, took off the fee and connect the clothespin. When reading, the error about food is getting off. I connected to the board the power block from the printer, the remaining loops are disconnected.
Now the micrower seems to see, but when reading it gives an ID error.
There is a tick "ID Check", then it seems like it reads, but everywhere is "zeros." Accordingly, it does not work either.
The clothespin is working, checked it on two similar, but dropped chips.
How to solve a problem?

Post has been editedMakov99 - 21.06.19, 15:49

Makov99 @ 06.21.19, 15:48*
How to solve a problem?

You have answered your own question:
Makov99 @ 06.21.19, 15:48*
Drop-off chips.

The only way to work normally with chips is to fall them out.

Rep: (34)
DEF1985 @ 21.06.19, 18:50*
The only way to work normally with chips is to fall them out.

If it were that way, they would not come up with these ticks ...

Pliers come up with to spit the suckers who hope "glass wipe, pop up the wheel - and the capital is made." In the same "masters" sell additives to oil and fuel, software "system optimizers", "Internet accelerators" and other slag. Without a loach and life is bad.

Post has been editedDef1985 - 25.06.19, 12:22

Rep: (528)
DEF1985 @ 06/25/19, 12:21*
Pincers come up with to push loham
In vain you are so. In straight hands and the clothespin is completely used. Another thing, a newcomer can be caught up with a system where the clothespin will not be able to work adequately, and the good wizard is sometimes easier to remove the chip than chosen in search of normal contact.

Rep: (0)
Makov99 @ 06.21.19, 17:48*
How to solve a problem?

Perhaps the "stone" picks up the generation, so the garbage is obtained. Usually quartz "landing".

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 22:08