QCY QS1 / QS2 - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]
Cracks of the case on QS2 / T1S
Do you have cracks in the QS2 / T1S headphone case?
Yes on the right [ 36 ] ** [4,29%]
Yes, on the left [ 39 ] ** [4,65%]
Yes both [ 32 ] ** [3,81%]
No, everything is okay [ 732 ] ** [87,25%]
After about how much time since the purchase did it happen?
Up to 2 weeks [ 49 ] ** [5,84%]
2 weeks - 1 month [ 38 ] ** [4,53%]
1 month - 6 months [ 102 ] ** [12,16%]
More than 6 months [ 42 ] ** [5,01%]
Everything is fine, I have no problems with the body [ 608 ] ** [72,47%]
Total votes: 839

Rep: (60)
QCY QS1 / QS2 - Discussion
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S)
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

FAQ

Device characteristics
Device Type: Bluetooth Headphones (with microphone in each earpiece)
Type: inserts
Type: Dynamic
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms

Battery capacity
Headphones:
QCY QS1 (T1C) / QCY QS2 (T1S) - 43 mAh
Charging box:
QCY QS1 (T1C) - 380 mAh
QCY QS2 (T1S) - 800 mAh

Design
Fastening type: without fastening
Headphone weight: 4.3 g
Indication: red-white LED work on headphones
Headphone / case charge display: no
Key on earpiece: mechanical

Wireless connection
Bluetooth support: Bluetooth 5.0
Profile Support: A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset
Range: 10 m
Useful
Accessories
Reviews and Reviews

Attention!
9 out of 10 problems with disconnect, split sound and other malfunctions are treated FULL RESET headphone to factory settings.

Please, before creating a comment with the question “What should I do ?!”, perform the simple actions listed below. And even if they did not help, in a comment asking for help, start with "I tried a full reset" .
Respect other users, the topic is heavily cluttered with variations of the same “problem”.

(Note: with just unpacked headphones, you can start immediately from point # 6)

CAREFULLY do:
1) In the phone go to Settings - Bluetooth. In the list of paired devices, we cancel the pairing of the right and then the left headphones first, thus removing them from the phone.
2) Turn off the Bluetooth on the phone.
3) Turn off the headphones by simultaneously pressing their buttons for 3-4 seconds, the descending signal sounds, they turn off.
4) We take both headphones in our hands, simultaneously press the buttons and holduntil the arm gets tiredlonger than 20 seconds, and in order to be sure, 40 is better. During this time, one after another, several things happen - unplugging the headphones from each other and FULLY reset them. During these 40 seconds, three series of flashes of different duration will occur, it is not necessary to consider them, all that is required is to hold the buttons firmly. Even if it seems that everything is already blinked. Just 40 seconds hold.

5) After resetting, put the headphones in the box.

Pairing headphones with each other:
6) Headphones in the box, if the red lights are off, right there, press and hold their buttons for a couple of seconds until they light up.
7) We take the headphones out of the box, keep them close, the headphones mate with each other AUTOMATICALLY, they do not need help.

Connect to the phone:
8) We return both headphones to the box.
9) On the phoneturn off Wi-Fi , on some phones it interferes with the connection, may interfere with the first connection.
10) Go to Settings - Bluetooth and immediately get the RIGHT earphone from the base, the left one remains in the base. If you miss, the search for Bluetooth stops after 10 seconds, start it again by clicking on “Refresh” below.
11) The phone's Bluetooth detects the right earpiece and asks for permissions. We give access and permissions, the earpiece moves above, to the list of attached devices.
12) We put the right earbud in the ear. We take out the left earpiece from the box, it automatically connects to the right one.

If you want to use the left earpiece separately, when the right one is in the database, you need to bind it so that it also appears in the list of devices. Also, as a result of working in pairs, the right earpiece sits faster than the left one, so an autonomous left one can add from half an hour to an hour to listening.

To connect the left:
13) We put both headphones in the box. We reach the left, turn on the search for Bluetooth on the phone. The phone doesn’t find the left earpiece right away; you may need several approaches and pressing the headphone button, updating the Bluetooth search. Finally there is a proposal for pairing, give access and permissions.
Now you can nominally get the right from the box, then the left and listen to them in the stereo pair, and you can also separately listen to the left when the right is in the base.

Connect to the phone:
Instruction

Related topic:QCY

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 25.05.20, 20:02
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (3015)
Andrejjkarena @ 9.12.18, 8:39*
AptX is not in them?
No: unsure:

Rep: (65)
* ferhad.necef , strange, but Ali has support for AptX

Rep: (3015)
* Hawkjudo , I also looked at Ali. Esoi is something great;)

* ferhad.necef but in general there is no information about them even on the official website

Rep: (14)
Yesterday I received with jd for $ 15.
The overall impression is very good. In the ear sit quite comfortable. Strongly from the ears do not stick out.
There is a little bass !!! Not sinhi sk300 of course, but not quite tweeters. For music it is quite possible to use. Large reception radius. In the next room from the phone reception sure without breaks. When talking, the interlocutor is heard in both headphones. About akb naushikov and docking stations yet can not say anything. Turning on / off when removing / inserting into the dock is very convenient. Mast hev for the money!

Post has been editedmanaj - 16.12.18, 15:14

Rep: (13)
I have QCY t1 with jd, for 1200 I took. Authenticated by security code on the QCY website.
Excellent ears, even some no bass there. And how they are convenient to use, perfectly straight, he pulled out of the case inserted into the ear and is already connected, put it in a case disconnected and the music / video stopped lyapota. The cap is convenient to use them, and sit tight until then enjoyed QCY qy8, too, good ears, but it was too bulky in the header does not convenient. Soup can be used alone, and the left in particular, and through each individually communicate without problems. More excellent recording quality microphone pleased. When viewing a video, there is a delay, but small, no effect on the view, some may not notice (at work colleague did not notice, for example). How come they discharged 2 days, in the amount of 9-10 hours, in my estimation, it is natural to charge in the case. In general, the price / quality ratio bomb.

Post has been editedArtywonder - 17.12.18, 16:02
Reason for editing: Pro delay

Rep: (21)
I have
QCY t1 with jd, for 1200 took. Authenticated by security code on the QCY website.
Excellent ears, even some no bass there. And how they are convenient to use, perfectly straight, he pulled out of the case inserted into the ear and is already connected, put it in a case disconnected and the music / video stopped lyapota. The cap is convenient to use them, and sit tight until then enjoyed QCY qy8, too, good ears, but it was too bulky in the header does not convenient. Soup can be used alone, and the left in particular, and through each individually communicate without problems. More excellent recording quality microphone pleased. When viewing a video, there is a delay, but small, no effect on the view, some may not notice (at work colleague did not notice, for example). How come they discharged 2 days, in the amount of 9-10 hours, in my estimation, it is natural to charge in the case. In general, the price / quality ratio bomb.

I did not find the difference between q1s and t1, outwardly identical, in price the difference is 300-400r.

Rep: (13)
* Stalker63 , they don’t have qs1 at all, only t1c has such a form factor

Rep: (0)
Advise ...
I choose now between QCY T1 Pro and QCY T1C.
T1s with BT 5.0 and cheaper. But how are they compared in everything else?

Rep: (21)
* Stalker63 , they don’t have qs1 at all, only t1c has such a form factor

Posted in off qcy shop on Ali. Received the answer: "Qs1 Bluetooth chip is better than T1C, so the sound quality is clearer and the signal is more stable."
Clarify what specific chips are. No answer yet

Gentlemen, you have noticed that there are two models of headphone data: QS1 TWS and QS1 mini. At the same time, Ali has QS1 mini support AptX, while QS1 TWS does not have it. And I wonder if both versions have support for SBC and AAC codecs?

Rep: (19)
* BlasterKey ,
Do you have a qs1 or t1 model?

Rep: (60)
* Superfazer
I (or rather my wife)QCY T1C. I bought in Moscow in qcysound.ru

Rep: (19)
Does qs1 or t1c display the remaining charge of the headphones?

Rep: (5)
I have QCY T1, I use it in the subway and on the street. Moscow. Constantly I hear deterioration in quality of a sound transmission. Phone iPhone X. I bought it on Ali. It makes no sense to write and open a dispute - it is very hard to prove. A drop in sound quality is expressed at high frequencies. Periodically become as if from a bucket. And this happens every 3-5 seconds. The rest of the sound is quite balanced. I did not notice any gaps where any with BT below version 5 stuttered. I go with these for more than 4 days and not a single stutter.
If anyone has a T1 or QS1 and a phone with BT 5.0, please unsubscribe. I will be grateful.

Post has been editedls52007 - 28.12.18, 08:36
Reason for editing: Added request

* Superfazer reflected in T1 on iphone

I looked at the vidos on Youtube, I think they differ in the packaging of tc1 and qs1 different boxes :)
qs1 is cheaper.

Rep: (22)
Zuekkk @ 01/02/19 5:30*
qs1 is cheaper.

At T1C 2 options box: in cardboard or in transparent. And the QS1 is only in cardboard. The seller says that the bluetooth chips are different, as if the QS1 is better. So it is not exactly known whether it is the same or not. We are waiting for a response from the seller, which chips are in these models.

Rep: (18)
Averin777 @ 1.12.18, 6:56*
Tell me, what is the difference between qs1 and qcy-t1? They are identical in appearance, but at a cost of the second on Ali for 300r cheaper ...
In general, they reached me ... As it turned out, not in 12 days, but in a month, because of discounts.

Overview

0) Upd: The curtain has a display of charging the headphones.Upd2: on my new Redmi Note 7 why it is not, no problem is likely is individual and can be easily solved.

1) the buttons are not touch, ordinary, choke easily. You can click through the cap.

2) keep tight, that in the ears, that in the case, has never yet fallen.

3) asked the official seller how the T1C differ from QS1. The seller replied: the main difference is that the qs1 bluetooth module is improved. There are no other differences. And T1 is probably the second name / additional mark / add. article of these ears. It says on my case: "Model: T1", although in fact I have QS1.

4) a leather case came as a gift, so as not to swallow debris case, although there is a very smooth, sealed and monolithic design, not dusty. I bought in QCY Official Store on Alik.

5) no delay.But productive games have 0.3 seconds somewhere. Perhaps because of poor phone (Redmi 4A), or because the old bluetooth (4.0). Upd: So guys, I realized there is a delay, and it is constant. Just in films, video and similar media files delay is compensated by software, and the delay in the games will remain with them will not be very comfortable to play.

6) connect easily. Connect one any, the second will connect automatically if not sitting in the case. You can listen separately, by the way, too. You can connect them to different phones, though if they are close, then a little problematic, but possible.

7) Bass and lower frequencies are good.

8) The sound is clear, no wheezing, fractures, quality, Robit for 2 rooms on the phone. On your phone, bluetooth 4.1, 5.0 on the headphones. It can not be compared with wire, but it is better than the average wired for 700 rubles.

9) the sound is not muffled, as often happens in many ears, high, too, worthy. Regarding the rest of the wireless (at least in this price category), the sound is excellent. Not JBL, but if you need them to view the vidos on YouTube, then that's fine. I'm not a music lover, but as for me, everything is very good in music. Especially with an equalizer.

10) sound insulation is also very good, so that the noise from the cars is not distracted while listening to music and walking, and heard the potential threat.

11) comfortable, the ears do not hurt from the word at all, light, complete with different sizes ear cushions, do not fall out, sometimes you forget that they are in your ears at all. The main thing is to choose ear pads.

12) I have only one charge of the earphone for 4-5 hours of active use, if I sit in my ears at idle, connected to the phone, but you don’t listen to anything, the charge is not wasted. Case charge about once every 3-4 days. If the case sat down, the headphones do not understand that they are sitting in a case and do not automatically turn off.

Control

1) pause / resume - press the button on any earphone once.

2) switch to the next track - click on the right earpiece twice.
2.1) on the previous one - press the left earpiece twice.

3) Take the call - press once.
3.1) Finish - click once.
3.2) Reject - click twice.

4) turn on the voice assistant (Siri, Google Assistant, etc.) - hold the button of any headphone for 1 second. There will be a characteristic sound (peak) of switching on the assistant.

5) turn off the earpiece - hold for 3 seconds.

6) turn on after turning off - 1 second.

7) the volume can not be adjusted. Climb the phone in your pocket.

To purchase is recommended. Avid gamers with old bluetooth - not really, but the wire is much better (in terms of delay), because in such games like PUBG Mobile, the sound - the major component of the gameplay.

Post has been editedSeangle - 12.11.19, 19:24
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (18)
By the way, there is still a separate model QCY T1Pro. White, pulled out of a huge case like a slider. Why QS1 is often labeled as T1 I have no idea. The Chinese ... By the way, T1Pro has many bugs fixed in QS1.

And please do not confuse T1Pro and T1c. Two separate models. And QS1 is an advanced T1c. T1s by the way from the official seller (off. Chinese store in Ali Express) is not for sale.

Post has been editedSeangle - 06.08.19, 09:50
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 1:06