Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 » | Windows 8-8.1 » | Windows RT and software » | Windows 7 » | Android | Remix OS » | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (2)
Can anyone encountered this problem, just mega laptop is turned off rapidly by 40-70 percent battery charge. When turned on, on battery is completely discharged. I do not understand what the problem is in the Lenovo Vantage writes that the BATT good condition, and a couple of days ago with a full charge held 3 hours.

Rep: (10)
* prosvirninevg,
If under warranty, bring into service.
either the controller or the high wear ... there will understand

Rep: (11)
Who has a problem to disable the trackpad (during the boot process starts to work at once) in the 520y model I had the same problem.

Post has been editedgstar87 - 13.09.20, 09:41

Rep: (2)
* gstar87,
Oh, and if I throw to him SSD drive, this guarantee does not zero?

* prosvirninevg , No, the Lenovo allows to do an upgrade.

Rep: (325)
* mitek5502
program via the icon in the system tray and works. That is, it is invoked, use the icon.

* ! i! OkS! i !, so it does not appear there

Rep: (7)
disonic @ 01.09.20, 16:31*
Also changed at this paste. also rejoiced reduction temperatury.no today decided to see how it wrote that corrodes crystal under the radiator mk. eventually appeared fine holes under a microscope clearly visible. and that after two weeks polzovaniya.poka to give up my MX-4.budu order
Thermalright TFX

* disonic,

Replaced the MX-4, too, like the rules temperature =)

Frequency proca limited to 3300 MHzAttached Image

By the way, a couple of days Kryonaut "nouta warm" temperature in the games have grown to about the level of MX-4, and that the worst thing in the temperature difference between the nuclei became 8-9 *, in the early days no such notice.
And when wiping Kryonaut with Crystal noticed that she kind of glass with one part of it (or I put on ragulnomu radiator).

In general, I will be on the MX-4 sit, fuck these experiments =)

Post has been editedZzukan - 15.09.20, 18:42

Rep: (7)
gstar87 @ 13.09.20, 06:06*
Who has a problem to disable the trackpad (during the boot process starts to work at once) in the 520y model I had the same problem.

* gstar87,

I have a slightly different problem, I had cut down all the time, through the Fn + F11, and after sleep or restart it on again .... constantly interfere in your work and games ...
Perhaps now all new laptop so on my old 2011 was not like this, cut down on postoyanke.

* Zzukan

tick take off
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Those who can rummage prompt? I want to do DC-DC converter 5-20v, in theory, with the help of such a device can be feed from the usual laptop poverbanka or AC adapter from the phone? I understand that there will be, at best, to do something about 15 watts and a full-fledged work of speech is not here, but in theory you can even charge the notebook is switched off or a bit slow its discharge, such a thing would have been to me is very useful when traveling . First of all I want to learn about it on what we should focus so as not to burn down the laptop and that will pick up whether it is laptop such exercises, it in fact with the charger in addition to the - and + 20c still is some data pin, information about what it transmits on it I have not found.

Buy yourself an adapter usb c - the power plug and poverbank zmi qb820, which delivers 60 watts

how to disable the dynamic brightness of the screen?

Rep: (62)
* mitek5502 , Graphics intel control center>system>nutrition
Everything is turned off. I think tell.

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 20.09.20, 13:54

Interesting glitch, after replacing the hdd on ssd, hdd name and remains in Device Manager.

Rep: (325)
* gstar87,
the device information is not deleted after disconnection (in case of repeated connections in many "cleaner" it is possible to remove this information). You can manually remove the device in Device Manager, if you are so worried about. Harm will not, because the system to load the correct driver from the network itself, if necessary. Himself with a similar more than once stykalsya.

Rep: (21)
Hello, please tell me what to buy termoplokladku on the laptop, pch interested in thickness, until this was laying me under her another put whatever cooling is not hanging in the air, that's gone the service time, I want to paste to change and put a thick pad but what about the gaskets do not know how to take tolschenu that there was one place for two.

* ! i! OkS! i! , Delete, and the name has been updated. thanks

Hi all forum users. Faced with the problem that when the laptop battery after reset or after hibernation battery becomes 0% Prompt because of what can be and how it can be corrected.

* prosvirninevg , The same problem, but I do usually is after rebooted, or send it to sleep mode when running on battery. The most interesting if it then turns that will operate at 0% while strongly rugaetmya.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 5:24