Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | Intel®Core ™ i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 � | Windows 8-8.1 � | Windows RT and software � | Windows 7 � | Android | Remix OS � | Linux on tablets � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.06.20, 01:11
Reason for editing: Installing Windows 8.1

Rep: (58)
* ylymylyq , Physically - 10-15 s through permanent contact copper / aluminum / silyuminovoy plates LM, because the diffusion plate becomes brittle. I did not mean real harm, interfere with the operation, but if the plate then "tyuknut" - it will crack. It is clear that this is not a problem in 15-odd years, for a new laptop out of date and I have not seen that juzverej Bale radiators hammer)))
I have described above, the real danger - a short circuit from the drop LM - this is what is to be feared.

Rep: (262)
* vidmak_zorro,
since copper reacts once more and the reaction does not go, kind of like a spot of contact already with the reaction, so it does not continue
drain well, new laptop is not live, and you can order a new CO
and drop dangerously, yes

Rep: (58)
* ylymylyq , I lay a server from Cisco, which is 20+ years old, there was a liquid metal and a copper heat sink (thin edges and thicker base), and so when removing the radiator - pootlamyvalis ribs, although the flexible ribs. Alloyed copper from JM notably - penetrates deeply. But this, again, there comes after the end of life. I do not criticize MJ, but do not agitate him - with the usual paste risks and less hassle (IMHO).

(I have a server then started the wanted under surveillance to adapt, but it zhuzhzhvl kapets. And in the end, I its paws curves bolt on the mother dropped ... And the soul left servak ​​(white smoke came out of the bridge area))

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - Yesterday, 01:04
Reason for editing: Added by flooding)

Rep: (14)
Another cooling experiment.
I was thinking that the substrate PROCESSOR course also heated.
Why not do heat dissipation.
Cleared from the film radiator.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Overlaid around thermo crystal.
On the graphics card I had two layers as the crystal is slightly higher CPU.

Attached Image

Attached Image

2-3 degrees off.
As a paste Grizzly.
I put the whole thermo

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 4:35