Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | Intel®Core ™ i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 | Windows 8-8.1 | Windows RT and software | Windows 7 | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - Today, 01:11
Reason for editing: Installing Windows 8.1

Rep: (-3)
* Serious-johni That's what will help you
#Aliexpress 843,37 rubles. 28% OFF | Dual-band wireless M.2 Wifi 6 Intel AX200 2974 Mbit / s Bluetooth 5,1 802.11ax MU-MIMO NGFF laptop Wi-Fi card AX200NGW Windows 10
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/4000563277082.html

Rep: (2)
* C @ ncer So before this year worked well, what's the problem, I can not understand ...

* Serious-johni If you update Windu rollback updates.

Rep: (4)
Windows 8.1 installed on our laptop. Installation of the system takes place as usual. Initially, the disk has been pre-installed FreeDOS, so I decided to try something other than officially recommended ten. Eight works very quickly turned on for 5-7 seconds, occupies significantly less space, no aggressive renovation, has a flexible engine and the many features that have been abolished in the top ten. It maintains old tradition since the time of Windows Vista, while also fits ours, yet modern hardware.

If you are too satisfied with this axis, I will describe the stages of its settings ;-).

The minimum supported Windows for our laptop -Win8 / 8.1 . Officially recommended - Win10 .

I must say that on the websiteLenovo nearly all the drivers are compatible with Windows 10 (in fact it is not. the Microsoft in agreement with the other manufacturing companies deliberately makes it impossible to install the drivers via a simple "double click", even if the compatibility is preserved in principle.) Most of them are set using Snappy Driver Installer Origin.

Problems and Solutions
In general, the more stable running Win10 (IMHO). No problems have been observed, except for:

1. Intel --- Drivers>archive with modified igdlh64.inf

2. Drivers touchpad --->install a compatible driver

Standard installation:

1. Find the right edition Win8 / 8.1 (for example, Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro IMET MS support up to 2025). The original image took NoName, it is possible to take over the site of the MS.

2. Fill the image on the flash drive. I wrote toRufusFrom next. parameters:

Attached Image

3. Restart while holding down the F12, select the USB flash drive with a recorded image.

4. Install the system on the selected partition.

5. Done.

All subsequent steps is to find the necessary drivers. I usedSDIO. (Because the network driver is also needed to download somewhere, gave the Internet from the phone by the USB-modem and istanovil them with Snappy. After it is loaded on the remaining wood Wi-Fi). It lacked only the Ultra HD solutions from Intel. I rechecked about 10 drivers, and read about the same instructions. I had to dig into the Win10-driver script to add support for 8.1 (on Win8 not tested!) Simply download the file below and run Setup.exe.

If you get an error during setup time, then try the following:
1. Allow the installation of unsigned drivers.
PC Settings --->Renovation and restoration --->Recovery
--->Special boot options --->Reload
2. Press F7 after the appearance of the list of parameters
3. Device Manager Open --->Display Adapters
There should be two devices. Determine where the graphics processor can be for hardware ID in the properties:
Attached Image

I had such a processor ID views. Yellow exclamation icon was not there. Accordingly, the second device will nVidia graphics card.
4. Select the video card Inel --->properties --->driver --->update --->Finding and installing manually --->From the list of installed --->Disk. Select the file in the Graphics folder igdlh64.inf
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thus, the system is fully on our laptop. nVidia drivers installed without problems. The only thing I did not understand at the moment - the touchpad. If you have found a suitable driver, please write about it: whistle:.

NVIDIA DRIVER 397.31

Attached files

Attached fileIntel UHD 630 Win 8.1.7z(131.6 MB)

Post has been editedEnch42 - Yesterday, 12:34
Reason for editing:.

* Ench42 Well everything described. Interestingly, while the 8.1 "zavedet" Intel ax200 card?

Rep: (4)
* C @ ncer, maybe yes. Maybe even drayverpak some himself and installs. I read a lot of information on the Internet and online Intel . They said that Microsoft is not going to even make the list of supported already as in any way a compatible driver. That accounts for users to be picked in drivers manufacturers to add support already compatible.

Post has been editedEnch42 - Yesterday, 13:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/06/20, 13:36