Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (215)
* fidan1990 ,
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH (Post WinSSLioN # 90622469)

Rep: (9)
Our modelc only supports NVME. For not only knowing when to buy, I put normal. I fail to start.

Post has been editedCAS161rus - 06.02.20, 14:52

* CAS161rus,
WinSSLioN @ 05.02.20, 18:58*
Choose PCI-E 3.0 x4 with NVMe support.

Wrote about it

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, everybody became the owner of the simplest The variation of this machine
Correspondingly, the memory issue one thread in it 2x16 already set work?

Rep: (523)
AnyWay731 @ 10.02.20, 12:34*
Correspondingly, the memory issue one thread in it 2x16 already set work?
And a search on the topicalso works.

The Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH are two SSD drive to 512 GB (with the basic Windows 10 Pro) and SSD na1Tb. I want to put on a second Windows 7 disk, but does not work. On a blue screen system writes, that the BIOS is not supported.
In general, is it possible to set the laptop on this 2nd Systems ???
I HATE Windows 10 !!!

Rep: (40)
* gagar,
Do not try to lower scores in 1709 did not put. Checked. And in 1709 and above at least ten parallel stavte.

* Wital LT,
K
The theme of the discussion is only a laptop.
Questions with regards to cooling in a separate topic
PC Cooling - Selection and Discussion

Questions like these will be removed in a particular subject.

Hello vsem.Voznik question if the management of a food processor at maximum processor state to reduce up to 99% thereby disabling the turbo boost if you need to do andervolting ??? And that he would give if the power is reduced, and so?

Rep: (141)
WinSSLioN @ 11.02.20, 20:10*
The theme of the discussion is only a laptop.
Questions with regards to cooling in a separate topic

As I asked a specific, direct touch this topic. You see, the cooling liquid metal can be realized is not everywhere. And I was interested in, or someone with a theme specifically on this laptop it tried to do.

Wital LT @ 11.02.20, 21:13*
cooling the liquid metal

Look thismaterialI think you would be interested.

Rep: (267)
timoha7 @ 11.02.20, 22:55*
that he would give if the power is reduced, and so

frequency, but not the food

Quote - "Do not try to lower scores in 1709 did not put is checked.."
Thanks. Sadly.

* ylymylyq , We are sorry to your reply, I do not have nothing to do ponyal.Kogda andervolting we lower voltage processor for example -130 microvolts, and power management, we are taking away from the processor roughly 1% voltage thereby disable turbobust, popravte unless prav.Vot question arose meaning andervoltinga if I already limited supply of 1%, and the processor is not turbobustitsya thus operates at the default chastote.Obyasnite me netyamuschemu pozhalusta.

Rep: (267)
timoha7 @ 12.02.20, 13:25*
in power management, we are taking away from the processor roughly 1% voltage thereby disable turbobust

not. in nutrition, there is no voltage, it's just lock the processor at a frequency of N%, where N is any number.
8750h at base frequency 2.2, it is overclocked from the factory to 3.9, if you put 99%, the rate will be 2.1, which is 99% of the 2.2, which by default without overclocking. there is no question about nutrition.

Greetings, colleagues!
Soon I plan to upgrade the car and at the same time, since useful and want to change the paste thermal pads.
A couple of questions for those who changed the thermal pads on the laptop:
1. Can you tell how much (cm2) thermal pads need to buy? (I plan to replace all around the laptop)
2. In the recent video guy just paste changed, the old gasket left. Should I leave the thermo if noutu 9 months. What is their life cycle?
3. Will the tangible effect replacing gaskets to this:Thermal pad ARCTIC Thermal Pad

Advance grateful! : Thank_you:

Thermal pads do not need to change if they are whole and thermal grease can be replaced as an option MX-4 Arctic, one of the best

Rep: (5)
It seems that the Vantage again trims in functionality. In the food tab missing two items. And please tell me the laptop stops charging, can be such that in the storage mode, the controller dead?
P.S. flew more Vantage upgrades and battery capacity did not fall below 99%
Attached Image
it is when you connect the power adapter

P.S.S. It fixed after all razrada to 54%

Post has been editedtraiser_99 - 12.02.20, 21:13

Rep: (7)
* timoha7,
timoha7 @ 11.02.20, 20:55*
Hello vsem.Voznik question if the management of a food processor at maximum processor state to reduce up to 99% thereby disabling the turbo boost if you need to do andervolting ??? And that he would give if the power is reduced, and so?

I would advise not to put at 99%, because then the frequency of the CPU - is extremely small. I advise you to simply lower the CPU frequency to achieve a pleasant temperature in your heart (for my is 3400 MHz) of these instructions:Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH
With andervoltingom too, can then not bother - IMHO.
Just raise noutu back as possible to breathe well, too -5 * C will receive immediately.

Rep: (11)
* dr.somaks , Thermal pads does not need to be changed until, in about three years and that is not a fact, take the thermal grease mx2, MX4 something has deteriorated in recent years.

Posted on 02/13/2020, 05:28:

* timoha7 , But that's only when you reboot this preset is not applied in the XTU. Yes Temperature knocks but nouta reboot again offset by default put.

Post has been editedgstar87 - 13.02.20, 09:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/01/20, 5:58