Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (2)
* Zuuffx , Had the same problem (wrote about it here), I decided to just over SC. The question is, what causes it. It would not have turned out again, and the main thing that after the expiration of the warranty period ....

* Necondition43 , On the screen already all cooled down. It is better to be done with the same temperature graph Aida - opening test stability of the system and run the game. In the setting of the schedule to put a tick GPU and PCH.
The main reasons for the Frisians is overheating, the video driver, the hard disk or a lack of memory. Since it is not clear temperatures.

Rep: (1)
* Serious-johni , A campaign to suddenly joined by two otehavshey battery yusb port or something, one does not even power, second only to food provides, the files do not read the two

Rep: (0)
bolid01 @ 20.12.19, 10:35*
Necondition43, On the screen already all cooled down. It is better to be done with the same temperature graph Aida - opening test stability of the system and run the game. In the setting of the schedule to put a tick GPU and PCH.

* bolid01,
Run the test, then TheOuterWorlds on average, more download all hung
then TheOuterWorlds, then test the slideshow pauses 10 seconds, conducted test included + game 15 minutes or we need more?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 20.12.19, 22:51
Reason for editing: Corrected excessive quoting

* Necondition43 Which power profile is worth? energy efficiency, according to the temperature and frequency of stress. Busta is not at all. The processor runs at a base frequency = friezes in games.
For information: in the standard "balanced" profile 1 tick enough fpu, that the temperature in the space flew.
Check the power settings, as the system operates in the floor strength.

Post has been editedbolid01 - 21.12.19, 01:53

bolid01 @ 21.12.19, 02:42*
Necondition43, which power profile is worth? energy efficiency, according to the temperature and frequency of stress. Busta is not at all. The processor runs at a base frequency = friezes in games.
For information: in the standard "balanced" profile 1 tick enough fpu, that the temperature in the space flew.
Check the power settings, as the system operates in the floor strength.

* bolid01,
sbalnsirovannaya and wherever possible all vykruchennyh for maximum performance

* Necondition43 , Not a lot of options ostalos- reset bios settings and make sure that in Windows, in the extended power profile settings, parameter "Maximum processor state" is equal to 100%.

Rep: (292)
* Necondition43,
and vidyuha it generally works, there is nothing to run intel?

Rep: (27)
Ivanbro23 @ 03.03.19, 23:41*
The power supply that came with noutom works just perfect, lukewarm, not noisy. I ordered one more power supply, the better to. Anyone who came was just ... crazy heated, and at once, as a watch ticking))) and input current was higher than indicated on the website and the one that is in stock PD.

ordered and where and what?
And that, too, want to buy a second, only to laptop if that drag.
But I do not know if I need 170W, or some deltovskogo on 135Vt enough. I'm on it still will not play, only for use (although there is cpu at 100% can boot, but the video is not used in practice).

Post has been editedshyl-sml - 21.12.19, 10:42

In the setting of high-performance processor is selected. In pndl try to reset the bios, ATP

* Necondition43,
Xiaomi Mi Gaming Laptop (gen1) / Gaming Enhanced Edition (gen2) / Gaming 2019 (gen3)
download gpu-z, and see how vidyuha work there on my screenshot shows an example

Rep: (8)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH (Post disa2908 # 83469201)

Continuing the theme of the struggle with the noise from the CO.

Written on delphi windows - a service that automates the opening and closing of the auto mode with the system.
Link to download:FanControlServiceY530
Foolproof something what is, but stillDo everything at your own peril and risk!

Instruction:

shake ithttps://github.com/hir...ol.1.6-beta2.setup.exe
Install C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NoteBook FanControl
create a new text file in the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NoteBook FanControl, write to it:

cd C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NoteBook FanControl
ec-probe.exe write 171 0x09
exit

and save with the change in the expansion Fan_stop.bat
create a second text document in the same folder, write to it:

cd C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NoteBook FanControl
ec-probe.exe write 171 0x00
exit

and save with the change in the expansion Fan_auto.bat

2. Download archive onreferenceand unzip in "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NoteBook FanControl \". There should appear Daddy "service" with the files inside.

3. Install the programCoreTempAlso shatatno in C: \ Program Files \ Core Temp. From there we will take the temperature.

ATTENTION GIVEN path names (all, that paragraphs 1,2,3) must coincide with the specified!

4. The pack "service" right-click on the install.bat and execute with administrator privileges. You should see a window that says that all well established.
Now there is "FanControlService" service in Windows Services. She then will do the magic.

5. The file setting.ini available settings:

[Main]
WhriteLog = 1 - to write the log (if "0", then do not write)
StartState = 1 - the state when starting the service, if there is "1" - run in "auto" mode, i.e. translate SB to normal operation, with a periodic invocation if "0" - immediately puts mode "stopped" - captures the current value of fan rotation speed)
[Special]
heattemp = 70 - the temperature above which the laptop switches to "auto" mode, the condition ">"
coldtemp = 45 - the temperature above which the laptop switches to colded mode condition "<"(Turn on the timer to turn on delay mode" stopped ")
deltatemp = 0 - delta to test conditions that accurately cooled (that is, if the current temperature<= Coldtemp + deltatemp during delaytime, then turns on the "stopped", if the temperature is out of this range, then laptop is not yet cooled down, and again set the auto state)
delaytime = 6000 - the timer to check out whether cooled in ms.
countmax = 250 - protection against early inclusion stopped regime - if the recorded current speed, and they were not equal to zero. This counter clock cycles, after the overflow which forcibly switches to auto state
StartSleepTime = 2000 - pause when the service starts, in ms. it is precisely to CoreTemp.exe could start.
core = 1 - number of the nucleus on which check the whole thing.

Everything is done on a TTimer usual, the period set 700ms - the setting could not bear, but if necessary, bear. I think the best period. In CoreTemp settings can be set update rate of temperature values ​​at 500ms (1c by default). After installation and restarting computer service automatically starts (if you find all the necessary exe, bat, unless it finds that srugnetsya in the log and will not work). Of progress can be followed in the log - there recorded each change of state, as well as errors, if something is found.

ATTENTION! Content .bat - file does not check, so it is best to first check their work by hand.

CoreTemp run is not necessary, it will start automatically, and also as a service.

Dear forum, I welcome your comments and suggestions on the work of the service and improve Algorithmics. (In his drove a couple of days, everything seems ok, works).
If you have questions, ask.

If anyone needed, I can lay out the code.

Post has been editedonepoint0 - 22.12.19, 15:32

ylymylyq @ 22.12.19, 01:55*
пїЅпїЅ
download gpu-z, and see how vidyuha work there on my screenshot shows an example

* ylymylyq,
screen immediately on startup, freezes in place, or need to get rid of? although everything is loaded, you can see the prompt?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 23.12.19, 23:34
Reason for editing: Removed overclocking

* Necondition43,
but I do not particularly know Nitsche
it is necessary to run the game, to see whether the chart drawdown frequency or m, while the frieze

onepoint0 @ 22.12.19, 15:24*
Continuing the theme of the struggle with the noise from the CO.
Thanks! Automation works, while questions asked. I test. A fellow from Lenovo ** Duckie - you see, you need to buy the ThinkPad series, if you want to control the cooling profiles. They promised to fix in the new versions of the BIOS, a year has passed after their formal replies to my comment about the twitching CO.

P.S. I wonder how many rewrites withstand EC cell ...

Rep: (4)
* gvazero , Bought his in 19 mao, a week ago otehal yusb right (near the start button and the BIOS LED work nouta) until did not understand, the road march only in the CC)

* Dr_Tourner , At least 1, I pictures and soap has a very tough blade straight, both have fallen off, only now through the cloud as it is long

Rep: (4)
* gvazero , I was just stuck mouse) port through which the memory stick / phone / Snap Hardy enjoyed all the rules) dumb now, after NG will be stormy service.

* Dr_Tourner , The difficulty is that the mouse through all 3 ports and plow bodies like jab in the side, it charges only one ICC none

Rep: (62)
* gvazero , Reinstall the wood on the chipset and prevent them from updating the center Vind updates. The system updates the driver on your "non-native" - ​​this option 1.
2. When I connected the speakers to yusb to power with an increase in the volume - fell off the device does not have enough power supply yusb.

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 24.12.19, 01:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 5:38