Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (0)
Hello,

When you turn on ThunderBolt through the hidden settings in the BIOS, the discrete video card is turned off.

As I understood to possibly be connected external - it pleases!

Rep: (1237)
kerimbekoff @ 12/14/19, 19:40*
Turn on Thunderbolt.

In 530m it is not. I have 530i and 740th. There are no first in the first in the second.

J-A-C-K @ 12/14/19, 23:44*
In 530m it is not

There is, it will work through Type-C /// Check again and turn on ThunderBolt through the hidden BIOS /

Rep: (1237)
* kerimbekoff ,
There is just no chip

Rep: (7)
Guys, the right part of the touchpad does not work ... What could be the problem?

Rep: (66)
* Satanius , try to delete the driver and reinstall. If not - check the loop inside, it may oxidized or departed

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 15.12.19, 00:46

Rep: (1)
Trouble with a wireless headset, it has 2 channels of playback (for calls in horseback quality and for music in good), watch the video on YouTube, all the rules as soon as you turn on any game so immediately in the main channel sound completely falls and works only in horseradish, You leave the game and the sound in the channels of the channel again appears, what to do with it, before everything was normal.

Rep: (18)
gvazero @ 17.12.19, 20:47*
what to do

Try disabling Lenovo Vantage in everything that relates to the Dolby Audio settings.
In the future, all the sound settings to produce through Dolby Audio Console.
One of the settings Lenovo Vantage is responsible for the automatic switching of "presets" sound.
I can not exactly remember the laptop is not there.

Post has been editedfan73 - 18.12.19, 01:04

* gvazero , with connected bluetooth headphones, in the sound parameters, delete / disable the Hands-Free device (the most that with poor sound quality) and the problem in games should leave.

* ZE1KA,
I decided how to problem? I also have the same thing a week ago, in all games to freaking the beginning, the percent is heated, Windows rearranged, the firewood changed in different ways, I don't understand what the case was never

* Zuuffx , the same is exactly the problem, everything was the rules before installing the Vantage, the problem was left. Charged to 89% and neither sits down neither charges further, the battery did not bloat, nothing like that, when disconnected from the supply, it doesn't turn on and without it

Post has been editedgvazero - 18.12.19, 13:26

* Necondition43 , Frying may be due to the trolling of the bridge (PCH), while the processor trolling may be far away. What is the temperature of the PCH chip during gaming loads?

* gvazero , all. Battery end. I tried everything. As a result, in the end, in the SC, replaced without additional questions. Changed 2 weeks: / put fresh from 09.2019

Rep: (81)
GVazero @ 12/17/19, 19:47*
It has 2 playback channels (

Control Panel>devices and printers>Your headphones and there in one of the tabs disconnect Hands FREE mode
(I had last listed)

* Zuuffx , 5 months laptop

* gvazero The point is not that she has come. He himself took a laptop in June (battery from 12.18). Almost and did not use it., They have a marriage of the party, as far as I understood. As if the microcode freezes and blocks the battery.

Rep: (2)
Good day. Acquired this miracle. Heating, of course, immediately puzzled me, lowered the frequency to 3.1 in the bios. We will see how they say ...

bolid01 @ 12/18/19, 14:22*
Frying may be due to the trolling of the bridge (PCH), while the processor trolling may be far away. What is the temperature of the PCH chip during gaming loads?

* bolid01,
Towards 80 did not warm up, but the freezit constantly and from the very start, the system is clean, only set, after formatting with new drivers, screenshots after launch and 15 minute CESIA, can anyone else tell me what to try?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (315)
* Necondition43,
And the freezite when you click on the battery icon in the start, the sound, open the parameters?

ylymylyq @ 19.12.19, 13:04*
And the freezite when you click on the battery icon in the start, the sound, open the parameters?

* ylymylyq,
no, everything is fine in the system, but in the game - any

Post has been editedNecondition43 - 19.12.19, 12:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 01:19