Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 » | Windows 8-8.1 » | Windows RT and software » | Windows 7 » | Android | Remix OS » | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (62)
* traiser_99 , CO on like there is a seal. But I understand. CO can not be removed like a warranty, but then I'm not sure. If the seal will be removed - remove the remnants of alcohol, type it and not yuylo there ever.

Rep: (6)
* vidmak_zorro,
And if you carefully put in place to coincide?

Post has been editedtraiser_99 - 05.12.19, 19:05

* traiser_99 , Paper seal, they tear easily. You can try, but at your own risk.

Rep: (171)
* traiser_99,
* vidmak_zorro,
CO No fillings. Seals have on the screw that holds the mother. Under the terms of guarantee from Lenovo - CO shootcan .

Rep: (1)
* traiser_99 Should not, in the same bolts are not labeled, so if untwist Refrigerate yes

Rep: (6)
* AstraVE,
Are you from Ukraine? Is it a precise information?

Post has been editedtraiser_99 - 06.12.19, 00:39

* traiser_99 Yes, from the Ukraine, but infa not accurate, read the warranty agreement, but do know that the flies with CO and loosening screws with wires of the collective farm and analysis on the lid removed, ie operative / drive, you can safely change

Rep: (171)
* traiser_99,
I will not look for proof, but I read somewhere thatlenovo It allows removal of cool. This is also confirmed by the fact that Refrigerate at no seals (Itself isolated and deciphered).

Post has been editedAstraVE - 06.12.19, 16:31

Rep: (0)
Hello good people, please help, foolishly spilled water on the keyboard, now some keys do not work, some printed on two at once, what should I do? Land already day, today switched on, the same .Sam notebook is turned on, boot, the problem is in the keyboard.

* darkhan.gaba , You need to change the keyboard. Unlikely to complete drying.

Guys tell me, how are you. I'm checking the memory means Windows 10 crashes immediately after 3-4 seconds and does not reveal errors Memtest tests've passed with flying colors. RAM was replaced with a new one because 5 memtestom errors were detected. Windu reinstalled, but still flies, I can not understand the reason.

Rep: (0)
* vidmak_zorro,
Service center ? Price question you do not know? In general, a difficult job? I thought open to disassemble, so that I'm afraid

* darkhan.gaba Replacement keyboard 100-200 Ukrainian hryvnia. But the keyboard itself - I do not know the price. If you try it yourself - it will be difficult: Claudia priplavlena to the top cover, first tear off is necessary, and then a new soldering iron and plastic priplavit. But you can find just the keyboard with the cover - then he will be able to deliver.

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 06.12.19, 21:25

* badlet I think lags the actual test.

vidmak_zorro @ 07.12.19, 00:27*
I think lags the actual test.

If not difficult can check in? Because the same parameters

* badlet How the test? Give the name of a program.

vidmak_zorro @ 07.12.19, 00:33*
Give the name of a program

Built-in utility on Windows. The search engine score Windows Memory Diagnostic, it will ask to restart confirming and testing begins before entering the OS. I check lasts only 3-4 seconds. The idea is to fully check for 10-15 minutes

Rep: (325)
* darkhan.gaba,
You may need help inthis topicor one of those that, in its cap. Good luck!

Rep: (20)
Hi all, I'm the owner of 81FV00XURU model and long tormented with the problem of the touchpad. Periodically, the mouse stopped moving, but the buttons were working. After a time (10 seconds) Work recovered pointer. It happened by accident. What is the reason it was difficult to understand.
Seems to have solved this problem, install the drivers from Synaptics. At least for a couple of hours of touchpad is stable without hangups.
The driver took here:https://drp.su/en/hwid...OL01?os=windows-10-x64

Post has been editedsergodk - 07.12.19, 14:14

Rep: (5)
* darkhan.gaba , Try to give him a day to load the body is warmed up, if just water that has yet to evaporate, hypothetically ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 4:50