Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 » | Windows 8-8.1 » | Windows RT and software » | Windows 7 » | Android | Remix OS » | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (224)
wadim2538 @ 13.11.19, 14:26*
can anyone know what the size of the screw needed for fixing M2 SSD?

M2.0 * 3.3mm
Attached Image

In any workshop where the repair PCs there are cogs, ask the masters

Rep: (6)
I apologize for that I am stubborn but I want to know how you sdegradirovala battery and how much time, how many holds in the "energy Economii"? Because I now have half an hour, and in August was nearly five, but says that the capacity is not lost.

Rep: (1)
M2 installed SSD finally took AData GAMMIX S5, suffered a system is now a question of optimization to do what ever? always very ambiguous infa .. no not need drivers?
Online Adat found some that ssd toolbox, but it does not make much sense to see it out there pushing all?)

* wadim2538,
You can Trimturn on

Rep: (0)
Guys, 80-82 degrees in the PCH under load as critical?
The mere 55-56.
CPU load 75-80. UV - 150.
Read that can not fit snugly on the PCH heatsink and we must extra gasket on the cover putting, but I have a 17 "and everything is closed plastic pieces, in addition to the cover by 2 bolts, the cover itself is nothing special presses.
Faced anyone, and how you can dodge?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpumba_belaz - 27.11.19, 12:57
Reason for editing: Addition of information.

* crewoi
What version of BIOS you worth?

I fell off the BT module in the device manager of Mormon with him but it is impossible to include it in the settings, what to do?

* gvazero
Try to roll back driver adapter may update flew which was the cause of the fault

* WinSSLioN , That's just funny that it was the rules did not update anything, he was just in the middle of the film broke the sound and everything with wood all the rules. You can tell his version of firewood?

Upd. The solution found in the tree for 330-ikbr, Krc need to remove the cover and straighten the wires to the module really helped

Post has been editedgvazero - 27.11.19, 20:59

Rep: (5)
Hello, faced with such a problem: M.2 SSD purchased from WD to 256GB, put in the slot, it does not see any windose no bios, in Disk Management, too, everything is empty, how many times have tried to rearrange, to blow, nothing works .. what it can be connected?

Rep: (8)
Frozechka @ 28.11.19, 00:22*
M.2 SSD purchased from WD to 256GB

elementary Watson, this is ssd with sata interface because this computer does not see a need pci express (nvme)

Overlooked, I thought no difference, M2 M2 yes, ordered another [M.2 PCIe NVMe], I hope him to be all right ..

* traiser_99 , 9vcn18ww

Rep: (171)
* tyn4tyk
is not a fact. He did not write which model to buy ssd. SSD can be a corpse.

Rep: (327)
* AstraVE,
The asker has already confirmed that he bought a SATA SSD. Although I myself first thought of the idle drive.

Rep: (18)
It appeared Lenovo Energy Management 15.11.29.7 on 29 Nov 2019.
But neither Vantage, neither Lenovo Servive Bridge (throughhttps://pcsupport.lenovo.com) Was not found.
Something I do not understand when they need nafig these services.
Or so it just me (perhaps because the original is not Wi-Fi card)?

Rep: (63)
* fan73 , my guy is silent too

Post has been editedvidmak_zorro - 30.11.19, 12:33

Guys who from Ukraine->Poltava there is a problem with heating, carry in Novo or dig yourself? Note 3-4 months

Rep: (10)
Hello. I use the laptop for more than six months (from April) and recently it took me to reinstall Windows. Moreover, I reinstalled it to a format disk from the boot drive. And today discovered that the laptop from the battery lasted 2 hours and there was a little less than half of the charge. Before reinstallation, he kept a maximum of an hour and a half (about the same tasks approximately). So the question is: if the battery will keep less (and how I understand it is inevitable), then if any means (except for reinstallation) can be returned to her former power?

Rep: (11)
* fan73 , in the specification to the program, the model Y530-15ICH-1060 is indicated, do you have the same?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 19:11