Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 11.08.20, 08:15
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (1)
Kszpo70 @ 08.23.19, 12:39*
1) Do I need to disconnect the battery when installing the SSD?
2) Do I need to disconnect the HDD when installing Windows on the SSD?
3) And updating bios is only possible with Windows installed? If not, what is the process?
4) And if so, then: install the SSD, connect the bootable USB flash drive, select in the boot menu what to boot from and install Windows on the SSD?

HDD does not need to be disconnected.
Set the boot priority as follows:
- USB
- SSD
- HDD.
Otherwise, Windows will swear during installation.

It is better to update the BIOS through the official utility (works only in the OS).

Post has been editedKlendathu - 23.08.19, 10:44

Rep: (45)
* MultiRW,
That's probably in the cinebench r20 wrong, and there is not the i7-7700HQ, but the i7-7700k.
But there really is a line with this result, although as you rightly noticed, the turbo boost of the 7700HQ has only 3800 ...

Rep: (523)
* ZK1983 , when updating, they were mistaken or something ...
It has always been like this:
7700K - 2420cb
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* kszpo70 , disconnect the battery during any work inside the laptop.
The rest is optional.

Rep: (5)
Has anyone bought a sticker on the case with AliExpress?

Rep: (14)
Wolfyteze @ 08/22/19, 17:10*
I ordered a tenda11 router, $ 30.

it's kind of like 802.11ac "wifi 5", and I'm talking about 802.11 ax "wifi 6"

Rep: (482)
* Klendathu,
* Zuuffx
Everything turned out (ssd, System, bios), thank you. The most difficult was to pull a loop from the battery.

Rep: (11)
Hello, can anyone faced with this: I decided then to play in World of Warcraft (remember the youth how to say), all downloaded via battle.net. But the game is not connected at this time, when the game is running, the Internet is chopped off (does not go to any sites and battle.net application tries to reconnect when you exit the game back online). I wrote to the support they have given a lot of advice that did not help. I created a new account and was able to enter the game. Further, in the original account, I began to close running processes and when closed "Lenovo.modern.ImController", it was able to enter the game. But at the same time the Internet or where there is no more, except in the game. After the release of the online game does not appear and you only need to restart the laptop. No one with a similar faced and what kind of a process?
I attach screenshots.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
* SoulStealer , https: //www.filecheck.....imcontroller.exe.html

Hello!

He became the owner of a subject with FreeDOS. Nakata Win10 on the SSD, and noticed that the size of the hard disk 996 MB instead of a terabyte. In Device Manager, reflected ST1000LM049-2GH172, but in the information about Volumes are dashes. What could be the problem? For the first time I faced with.

When you install Windows dispatcher asked which disk to roll the system to 128 GB or 1 TB, that is, the disks were identified and a working drive. After installing Windows through Lenovo Vantage updated all drivers to Fidler, including Bios.

Where to dig?

Rep: (267)
* Yaut,
Seriously, you have gone 4MB and you are going to investigate this?

seriously, you have 4mb
1TB = 931 gigabytes in total.

According to the person, the disk capacity became equal to 996megabyte : 99% capacity loss and, with a high degree of probability, a serious malfunction!

Post has been editedMultiRW - 24.08.19, 21:58

*MultiRW, do not even know how I wrote this nonsense, I'll take a rest

Post has been editedylymylyq - 24.08.19, 21:58

Well it is more like Yes ))). Screw shows less than 1 GB

Yaut @ 24.08.19, 22:39*
but in the information about Volumes are dashes

I have just normal.
When installing windows, it splits the drive 3 (?) volumes, two of which are hidden and do not need to know why.
I do not remember what they are in size, but they can somehow got windose.
run the installation windose and delete all partitions, getting one is not labeled as to which he has the size?
if the same small, the xs, if not, maybe the pirates windows, I do not know, in my life I had ever seen.

* Yaut that shows Crystal disk info ?

* ylymylyq,

So I have Windows on the SSD worth it or it does not matter? May be due to the fact that when you create a bootable flehi I did GBT partition scheme instead of the MBR? I'll try to format and re-put everything, laziness of course, but what to do ... I think may be you can Acronis'om example of the format it again under Windows ...

Posted on 08/24/2019, 22:14:

* MultiRW,

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedYaut - 24.08.19, 22:18

* Yaut , judging by the screenshot, still dig in the direction of Windows.

* MultiRW,

I will try to re-do everything, I will unsubscribe what happens, can someone come in handy.

Yaut @ 24.08.19, 23:11*
GBT instead of the MBR

I read about three times what it is, but do not understand anything.
Yaut @ 24.08.19, 23:11*
re all put

can not yet pereustavlivat Windows, but only to remove sections of the(Not systemic)Discs created from it is formatted and exit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 9:50