Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 » | Windows 8-8.1 » | Windows RT and software » | Windows 7 » | Android | Remix OS » | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (10)
* Zuuffx
Doesn't the guarantee fly off when opening?

Rep: (7)
* radiostepan , no. If neatly. Seals are deeper. There are no them on the lid. The people calmly change / adds the memory, HDD.Module is branded there on the side of 1 bolt.
Video on the disassembly on YouTube is. Now not at work, I can't throw a link

Post has been editedZuuffx - 19.08.19, 09:31
Reason for editing:.

* Zuuffx
Okay thank you. Viosa found in the internet, but did not see the network card. Tell me, next to what is it located?

Rep: (5)
* radiostepan,
I will find everything here ... .........https: //support.lenovo.../ru/solutions/ht507156

Rep: (6)
* radiostepan,
The same garbage, waffle on 5GHz periodically stupidly falls off and does not want to cling back. Only the full reboot helps, or cling to 2.4 point)
In principle, it was ready for this problem before buying, there are solutions as I see and all Hood
Perhaps it is even in the channel of 5GHz, I have a channel higher, many devices do not like it :)
While accumulated:

Search and put the driver of this version: Realtek version 2023.70.109.2018

Perhaps this is the same solution)

It took here andervolting, through Throttlestop.
Everything is wonderful, but ... confuses the work of profiles.
It is known what to exhibit - so will plow.
And I need it, have 3.4 GHz in the browser for example?) Even from the network. Although the temperature is above 50 and does not jump.
If you do everything through Intel Softtin (voltage, restriction of turbo), then the discharge of the PCC to 900 MHz works adequately?

Throtttlestop I remember best of myself with the features of Alert, where you can customize the operation of different profiles that automatically switch on temperature - to completely avoid the trolling and its manual control. Similarly, the same functionality works and works on the temperatures of Viyakhi.
But here to use it clean for Andervolt and Turbo ... Even doubtful?

Post has been editedDentoneh - 19.08.19, 14:29

Zuuffx @ 08/19/2019, 09:26*
I ordered here.

Yes, and one more little refinement: Will it be necessary to fool with firewood all day?

Just replaced the thermal paste. Put MX-4. Without Anderswolting, the temperature rose to 94 degrees and naturally trotling. Intel ETU was helped on -0.125 (I don't go further on my proce. With andervolting 80 degrees. After replacing the thermal paste with stress tests in AIDA 64 and ETU T-82, the maximum without AnderVolting and the T-74 with andervolting. Now the result is satisfied. And in the past, the asus laptop at all was not attended - I so and oh .... l. The paste flooded, so it works to this day, just the system is weak, this is already six months already using this. So draw conclusions. But I do not call for everyone to change the thermal paste. Personal matter.

Post has been editedvitnikol - 19.08.19, 15:16

Rep: (16)
* vitnikol , During self-replacement, the thermal paste does not fly the warranty?

* ResisNex,
No. There is nothing broken, the seals are not affected. You can also SSD, and Wi-Fi card, and put memory. Gently do everything, that's all. In principle, there is nothing complicated.

Rep: (16)
* vitnikol Yes, about SSD, RAM, Wi Fi is clear) In the climb, another thing is: unsure:

* ResisNex,
What's the problem? 6 screws are unscrewed (everything is in open), turns over S.O., removed the thermal paste, is cleaned with alcohol, the paste, C.O. - In place, 6 cogs are twisted - here are the only business. Almost the same thing as memory or ssd stick. If it is slowly, it is possible in S.TS. Give - I think in 15 minutes will do. And inexpensively probably.

Post has been editedvitnikol - 19.08.19, 15:38

Rep: (7)
* radiostepan No, Windows itself picks up and works at the first inclusion, here's a review when Intel arrived.
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ich (post zuuffx # 87177457)

Rep: (8)
Guys such a situation: cut the disk from under Windows PE, after which the system tried to recover but it did not work. As a result, it does not boot. What to do?

Rep: (1)
RadioStepan, there is still Intel 9560.
On my Qualcomm ATHEROS QCA9377 QCNFA435 module stands. Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH-81FV015WTA beech model. Took in Tay for 43t.r. In addition, a backpack branded and other Barochlishko (mouse, rug, cleaning kit ..). Of the minuses, the display is the most rotten, the seagate st1000lm035-1rk172 drive according to the reviews so-so (anyway SSD will put I), Klava Thai-English. Now the stickers pasted, but I'm waiting for an original from our laptop with a Russian layout, now from 520 you can buy (the issue price is about $ 55), buttons are the same, but it is a red infection. More than Windows Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language. While it does not work the English interface to overcome the replacement of the language pack, you can tell you how to win it. Of the advantages of the video card Ti-shna, the Windows is no, the warranty 2 years is operational everywhere, and some kind of premium. The rest is like all the likes. While the RAMAXEL RMSA3260MD78HAF-2666 is added. Plans to add SSD and replace Wi-Fi module.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedPaha2222222 - 19.08.19, 18:19

Rep: (6)
* vitnikol,
Radik you've taken off, there have been some thermal pads?

By the way, who have the laptop for a long time, as a soft touch is behaving? I have over 4 months is often used in brushed steel buttons glossy ...

PCH temperature is the maximum anyone what?

Post has been editedd_7 - 19.08.19, 19:02

D_7 @ 19.08.19, 19:00*
How does the Soft Touch behave?

Also 4 months of use, normal flight. Only the back cover something scratched ..

Yes, by the way, please tell me how much GB can increase RAM? How much does the laptop perceive?

Rep: (90)
traiser_99 @ 19.08.19, 17:37*
Guys such a situation: cut the disk from under Windows PE, after which the system tried to recover but it did not work. As a result, it does not boot. What to do?

Never do such nonsense again, and now you can safely rearrange windows.

Rep: (20)
* radiostepan ,
32 GB maximum
https: //forums.lenovo....m-upgrade/td-p/4186428.

Post has been editedDrob_i_k - 19.08.19, 20:28

Rep: (528)
* radiostepan , 32 - exactly, 64 is in question (no one has tested the InsydeH2O BIOS yet).

Post has been editedMultiRW - 19.08.19, 20:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.12.20, 18:09