Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | Intel®Core ™ i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 � | Windows 8-8.1 � | Windows RT and software � | Windows 7 � | Android | Remix OS � | Linux on tablets � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance tablet owners � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker � | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

Intel®Core ™ i7-8750H 8th Generation
Intel®Core ™ i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio ™ technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H × W × D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (6)
Vardo @ 12.12.18, 06:38*
In reviews and comments in online stores recommend to cut down the turbo boost

Yeah, and also turn off all the cores, unscrew the disk and cover the screen with a rag :)

Abodone @ 11.12.18, 20:44*
Turbo boost turns on in idle, CPU loaded at 4%, frequency jumps to 3.96 GHz

imkho it is normal if the "maximum performance" profile. If the frequency does not fall on other profiles - you should already understand

Post has been editedServerside - 12.12.18, 10:54

Rep: (7)
ServerSide @ 12.12.18, 12:33*
Yeah, and also turn off all the cores, unscrew the disk and cover the screen with a rag

That's just the machine is quite powerful and its CO is weak, it is better to strangle slightly than to get a brick for 60k in the future)) Or is it all a fairy tale for a neznak and you can not turn off the turbo-bus and not be afraid of constant temperatures of 80-90?

Rep: (4)
Good all the time of day.
Does anyone have this version 81FV001WRU? Tell me whether to take? What about the temperature?

Carnage666 @ 12.12.18, 18:40*
Does anyone have this version 81FV001WRU? Tell me whether to take? What about the temperature?

This 81FV000WRU goes to me. Come, I will tell.

By the way, I do not recommend taking this modification, it is cheaper to take it from the HDD and deliver the SSD will be cheaper, and they also say that the stock SSD is so-so in speed, the SSD also goes to me separately, how will I get to go to the service insert

Post has been editedVardo - 12.12.18, 18:57

Vardo @ 12.12.18, 16:33*
The machine is quite powerful and it has a weak CO

Hmm, if there is a weak CO, then in your laptop, do you think is strong?
https: //www.notebookch...rmarked_40982bda49.jpg
I have of courseslightly different apparatusbut very similar inside done.
Do you also buy a bigger car with the engine, and press the pedal less? If you are so worried about the laptop, play around in the XTU. Lower the heat pack, voltage :)

Rep: (11)
I bought this laptop in generalebay for $ 949, then there was a 41% discount, and so, in the description 144 hertz is written, in the Parameters of the screen 60 hertz ... Laptop model 81LB000CUS I found a couple of topics on the forum English speaking and Russian , and did not understand what they meant, especially in the Russian forum, the answer explains why not 144 hertz, but I do not boom boom, I do not understand what he means. Can anyone can explain?
The sound of the laptop is honest about anything, it is better to connect some speakers, for example, if you watch a movie, or something.
And I would advise you to add a site to the headerhttps://legion.lenovo.com/ for owners of the Legions. More in the section Promotions You can get games from Intel, though our countries are not there on the English-language website, if you switch to the Japanese version, the red text is highlighted, then all countries are there. I really have not received, because I bought through the site -_- And there is also a section of the site Benefits , there will be some buns for the owners of the Legions, but not yet ready.

Rep: (10)
At the moment I have on hand a modification of 15.6 ", IPS, Intel Core i5 8300H 2.3 GHz, 8 GB, 1000 GB, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 4096 MB, Free DOS, 81FV001XRU. (Bought 2 days ago)
By cooling through the Aida with a stress test for percents, the temperature does not rise above 85 degrees, and there is still a supply of turns. The test was carried out for 5 minutes.
I don’t like it only when you give a small load, let's say the launch of the browser - fans turn on for 5 seconds and then silence again. The rest of the matrix is ​​cool, I did not check the performance in games, I took it for work. Frightening soft touch coverage, was not a pleasant experience with the keyboard - erased.

Post has been edited231190 - 13.12.18, 02:15

Rep: (0)
No one had problems installing windows (10)?
Simply buy in the online store without wind, brought a new laptop with windows installed 10 Corporate + some software (including in the list of programs was an activator of Windows ...). A day later, Windows restart asked to install updates ... after 3 hours ... updates have been installed, but Windows has become loaded for 15 minutes and ask for activation. I decided to demolish everything and put a clean 10-ku. Now I sit already 1.5 hours waiting until ... established the first "stage" has passed quickly, but after the restart for more than an hour hanging Windows logo and spinning download / installation indicator.
Mb Are there any nuances that I do not know?

If we talk about the laptop itself, (I have a config: i5, 1050ti, without ssd and wasps), not counting the problems with Windows, I am satisfied with the purchase, the screen suits (it worked at 30-40% brightness), build at 7-8 / 10, potestit really did not have time, but here is the regular hdd noisy.

ServerSide @ 12.12.18, 22:14*
Hmm, if there is a weak CO, then in your laptop, do you think is strong?
https: //www.notebookch...rmarked_40982bda49.jpg
Of course, I have a slightly different apparatus, but it’s very similar inside done.
Do you also buy a bigger car with the engine, and press the pedal less? If you are so worried about the laptop, play around in the XTU; lower the heat pack, the voltage

To be honest, I'm still a juzver, but after looking at the review of the note on this laptop and the review of the same note on the Dell XPS 15, you can judge what it is in the CO legion, but in general the fire

So far, only fears, supported only by reviews and pictures of terrible figures under 90 in stress tests, it is clear that they are stress tests, my order will come and see how it behaves during a real load and what the indicators will be, maybe not nothing to choke, but you can still strangle and also look at the speed, maybe he doesn’t need this turbo boost

Vardo @ 12/13/18, 14:25*
To be honest, I'm still a juzver, but after looking at the review of the note on this laptop and the review of the same note on the Dell XPS 15, you can judge what it is in the CO legion, but in general the fire

Will you arrive with i7?

2All
Are there owners with i7? Loop CINEBENCH and post the result :) I wonder how much the parrot will be. I looked at the results from the laptop on Dell - they are good, but trottle is present :)
Well, respectively, the same test after undervolting.

Post has been editedServerside - 13.12.18, 23:37

* Serverside,
Attached Image
I have such results here. RAM native to 8 gig. In the future, 16 I want to put, but so far there is no money -_-

Post has been editedMushrooomhead - 14.12.18, 01:47

MushrooomHead @ 12/14/18, 01:46*
I have such results here.

A single result is not an indicator, do it many times in a row for example
CMD file, naturally your paths
for / l %% x in (1, 1, 10) do (
"D: \ tools \ CINEBENCH R15.038_RC184115 \ CINEBENCH Windows 64 Bit.exe" -cb_cpux>>"D: \ tools \ CINEBENCH R15.038_RC184115 \ CB15.txt"
)
pause

Is the voltage reduced?

ServerSide @ 12/14/18, 01:36*
Will you arrive with i7?

I'm traveling with i5

* Serverside, Well, tell me how many times in a row to do a test, and lay out the result, but it will be after work.
Is it possible to read more about the CMD file? I don’t shy about where to put it, or what it is -__-
Volbtazh? If I still knew what you are and where to reduce it: D
If you describe in a little more detail what, where and how, then I'll do everything in the evening. Unless, of course, a normal, fumbling in such a person comes and does not give all the results.

Vardo @ 12.12.18, 07:26*
I'm traveling with i5

Don't worry about the heatsink at all :)

MushrooomHead @ 12/14/18 08:57*
Is it possible to read more about the CMD file?

Easily - put this in a folder with CINEBENCHhttp://rgho.st/7f9mVwyYyand run.
the result of the job should be the file CB15_res.txt
If you want to do it yourself, then create a file with the cmd extension, for example test.cmd
Click the right button, choose to change. A notebook opens.
Paste there what I wrote above, only with the correct paths.
then run this file.

About lowering the voltage better google "underworld". But in a nutshell, the processor is set to "with a margin" voltage, it can be reduced to warm up less, and the frequencies remain the same.
For this there isIntel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)
How much you can lower depends on each individual instance. I have -0.135, I suggest you put - 0.09 for the test.
Attached Image

Before running cinebench with undervolting, file CB15_res.txt from the last launch, rename

Image under spoiler

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 08.11.19, 19:08
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler

I made it easier. Just removed the turbo boost from power through power management. The power of course falls, but in everyday tasks it is not felt at all.
At a mere 41 degrees, under load above 69 degrees does not rise. The cooling system operates at medium speed, and when you surf and work with office applications, you can not hear at all. Hear hryabat HDD.

231190 @ 14.12.18, 13:57 *
The power of course falls, but in everyday tasks it is not felt at all

Master-master)) I went the other way, trying to find out from lenovo how to change the work of coolers.
my hand will not rise "cut off" from my processor 40% ... although here which way to count if 69% is returned (3900Mhz-2300Mhz) = 1600Mhz which is 69% of the base frequency of 2300)
No, surely the hand will not rise)))

Rep: (22)
231190 @ 13.12.18, 02:14 *
At the moment I have on hand a modification of 15.6 ", IPS, Intel Core i5 8300H 2.3 GHz, 8 GB, 1000 GB, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 4096 MB, Free DOS, 81FV001XRU. (Bought 2 days ago)
I don’t like it only when you give a small load, let's say the launch of the browser - fans turn on for 5 seconds and then silence again.
The rest of the matrix is ​​cool

You have a modification without 144Mhz. And really normal matrix? How are angles horizontal and vertical? Maybe it will be possible to take a picture, or record a video?

You have a modification without 144Mhz. And really normal matrix? How are angles horizontal and vertical? Maybe it will be possible to take a picture, or record a video?

Yes 60Hz. There is no inversion.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited231190 - 14.12.18, 16:35

ServerSide @ 12/14/18, 14:14*
Master-master)) I went the other way, trying to find out from lenovo how to change the work of coolers.
my hand will not rise "cut off" from my processor 40% ... although here which way to count if 69% is returned (3900Mhz-2300Mhz) = 1600Mhz which is 69% of the base frequency of 2300)
No, surely the hand will not rise)))

Share the information later.) I don’t need so much power now, I took it for work. I needed a good graphics card and processor. Most of the work goes in Photoshop, a little 3D. This power is enough. Especially when the wife is sleeping and working the night, silence is necessary)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 5:22