Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (1314)
EspadaGr @ 05/22/19, 10:14*
Maybe it's in Windows 10, which I cloned from my old MSI
mb old vinda recorded in MBR format? Then the software from Lenovo will not work correctly or will not work at all. Delete Windows. Disc alter the format GPT. In Bios, you must put the Boot Mode item in UEFI mode (not Legacy!). Create a bootable USB flash drive with Windows in GPT / UEFI format ...
Why so at Lenovo - xs. On other brands of laptops branded software is not so picky. When I bought my first Lenovo a year and a half ago, it was for this reason that I tormented myself installing more than a dozen different Windows assemblies until I did as described above.

Post has been editedelektrikons - 22.05.19, 11:36

Rep: (9)
Elektrikons @ 05/22/19, 16:18*
MB Old Windows is written in MBR format? Then the software from Lenovo will not work correctly or will not work at all. Delete Windows. Remote disc in GPT format. In the BIOS, the Boot Mode item must be installed in the UEFI mode (in no way Legacy!). Create a bootable USB flash drive in GPT / UEFI format ...
Why so at Lenovo - xs. On other brands of laptops branded software is not so picky. When I bought my first Lenovo a year and a half ago, it was for this reason that I tormented myself installing more than a dozen different Windows assemblies until I did as described above.

There is no, as it should be on the UEFI, GPT. I installed this software in short))). And what about it?) I thought how the center of the center had speed adjustment, etc. Or do you need to put Lenovo Sense or how it is there? But on the Off website Y530 models, there is no this software.
Notebookfan I remember even on the ROG G751 used and exhibited there at temperatures when and how much to spin the coolers). This is possible, is there a profile ready for anyone?

Post has been editedEspadaGr - 22.05.19, 12:19

* EspadaGr, I have long ceased to put this software out of use. Only for nothing hanging in the background. The only thing you need is to limit the battery charge, but the old and good utility normally handles this. Lenovo Energy Management (sometimes mb will need to be corrected for compatibility with the version of Windows). Due to the fact that my laptop has 90% of the total working time, it is used "out of the socket".

Elektrikons @ 05/22/19, 17:27*
I have long ceased to put this software at the urgent. Only in vain hanging in the background. The only thing that needs is to limit the charge of the battery, but with this, the old and good Lenovo Energy Management utility normally copes with this (sometimes MB will need to bore compatibility to the Windows version). Due to the fact that the laptop I have 90% of the total work time is used "from the outlet."

2 years yuzal from MSI outlet, there were no problems at all. Iniquity fell a couple of percent. I had a calibration a couple of times. Lenovo needs to control it through some kind of software if I always control it?
About the control of the coolers do not know anything?) Just do not like how they work, made Andervolt and it all suits all the temperatures, even a wish to change the thermal wish! But when the temperature is 75 degrees, it starts to drop, drops to 70-72 and again silence , in a circle shorter. I would like to turn up evenly

Rep: (1)
* EspadaGr,
While the only option is easy to turn off the coolers at all. In the topic header, it is described what and how to do.
I like up to 90, the temperature jumps only then turn on. Typically, the temperature in the area of ​​40-60 holds.
And when surfing the Ineta, everything is OK, though sometimes you create some kind of garbage,
Loads the processor, briefly leap the temperature as the result, from this a couple of times the castlemen were shed.

Eduard-ru @ 05/22/19, 17:59*
While the only option is easy to turn off the coolers at all. In the topic header, it is described what and how to do.
I like up to 90, the temperature jumps only then turn on. Typically, the temperature in the area of ​​40-60 holds.
And when surfing the Ineta, everything is OK, though sometimes you create some kind of garbage,
Loads the processor, briefly leap the temperature as the result, from this a couple of times the castlemen were shed.

Yes, I read, already did it). Just somehow it's not a hunt to 90 degrees to bring the temperature. And so when it's just a surf, without games, I don't rise above 65. Something Casper is worth

EspadaGr @ 05/22/19, 13:10*
just like you do not want to bring up to 90 degrees
You can limit the maximum processor frequency. Even a decrease of 300-400 MHz in the game instead of 90 will be 75.
CPU frequency limit

Post has been editedelektrikons - 15.07.19, 23:09

Elektrikons @ 05/22/19, 18:15*
You can limit the maximum processor frequency. Even a decrease of 300-400 MHz in the game instead of 90 will be 75. Here is the easiest way to face profiles and without additional software: Dell G5 / G7 15 - Discussion (post Elektrikons # 85240722)

I am not a supporter to cut the frequency). He made Andervolt, as already wrote the result more than suitable. Just I would like to regulate the revisions). Once there are no, we will wait, it may appear. And so the laptop I even went out, I did not expect that after 17 inches will go . However, it was more survived for the cooling system, even the clips already bought.

Post has been editedEspadaGr - 22.05.19, 13:37

* EspadaGr, as you please)
Personally, I don’t need to play Turbo 4.1GHz games. I cut it down to 3.4-3.5Ghz and play in silence, without much noise from the coolers, and in complete peace of mind. Give me at least one game where a 6-core processor in 12 threads and with a limited frequency of 3.5 GHz cannot cope ... The frequency is stable (not higher, not lower), on loads it does not jump like the pressure of hypertension from ThermalThrottling and PowerThrottling.

Rep: (66)
In older versions of Lenovo Vantage, in addition to setting the touchpad lock buttons, it was possible to set hot keys for maximum cooler speed. I set the combination ctrl + shift + z. This continues to work, but the key configuration itself is not. Nobody knows the default value or can where now in the registry change this combination now?
Screenshot
Attached Image

Rep: (99)
* EspadaGr,
Undervolt through Intel XTU did?
If so, did you do anything for automatic launch?

Elektrikons @ 05/22/19, 18:43*
Personally, in the games of Turbo 4.1Ghz, there is no need. I cut to 3.4-3.5GHz and play in silence, without a strong noise of the coolers, and complete peace. Call me at least one game, where the 6-poison processor in 12 threads and with a limited frequency of 3.5GHz will not cope ... The frequency is stable (not higher, not lower), on loads does not jump as pressure from the Hypertension from thermalThrottling and PowerThrottling.

I chose i5 8300) I don't need it anymore). I listen to you, I will try. I know that the heat dissipation of Watt is at 7-10. Thank you. And what card do you have?

EspadaGr @ 05/22/19, 13:54*
and which card do you have?
1050Ti

Harbuzilia2002 @ 05/22/19, 18:50*
Undervolt through Intel XTU did?
If so, did you do anything for automatic launch?

Yes, nothing. Going your voltage and all. The settings are reset if there was a blue screen, the BIOS was reset. I do not fly to each reboot, turn on / off the settings do not fly. Loo you can boot into autoload the trotstop if problems with IXTU

Posted on 05/22/2019, 13:58:

Elektrikons @ 05/22/19, 18:55*
1050Ti

I sold my MSI with a 1050 tie for 1060, there is an external monique by connecting 144 Hertz for tanks.
In general, Lenovo surprised, did not expect this model from this model.
The only thing is sitting below, but I think I'm used to it. Similar to the norms, and the color reproduction, too, and then many write that it is very bad with a matrix

Post has been editedEspadaGr - 22.05.19, 14:00

Rep: (49)
ESPADAGR @ 05/22/19, 17:56*
Yes, nothing. You have your own voltage and all. The settings are reset if there was a blue screen, the BIOS was reset. I don't fly to / off after each reboot, the settings are turned on / off.
Did you do through bios? If so, then you can screenshots and instructions small?

* EspadaGr,
Lights, in essence, are cleaned.
Then after the guarantee, weakening a little bit, because the screen will most likely be pressed.
Hmm, and how to understand what Undervolt dropped? Does he take the same value in the program?
Just someone threw the guide to add to the autorun, so I was and I wonder why.
On another note, too, after the reboot everything remains

Harbuzilia2002 @ 05/22/19, 14:33*
and how actually to understand that undervolt was dropped?
If XTU is installed, you can check from the command line (no matter how you did the undervolting, even if not from XTU):
"% ProgramFiles (x86)% \ Intel \ Intel (R) Extreme Tuning Utility \ Client \ XTUCli.exe" -i tuning

Point "34" for the CPU and point "83" for the GPU.

Post has been editedelektrikons - 22.05.19, 15:29

Exc1te @ 05/22/19, 19:14*
Did you do through bios? If so, then you can screenshots and instructions small?

through XTU.

Posted on 22/05/2019, 17:32:

Harbuzilia2002 @ 05/22/19, 19:33*
Lights, in essence, are cleaned.
Then after the guarantee, weakening a little bit, because the screen will most likely be pressed.
Hmm, and how to understand what Undervolt dropped? Does he take the same value in the program?
Just someone threw the guide to add to the autorun, so I was and I wonder why.
On another note, too, after the reboot everything remains

If the BIOS reset, the settings in the XTU fly or if they spent bsod
As for the clutches, I just come out, there is such a design that they have everyone, just someone else has less. I watched a lot of models in different stores, all lit

Guys, who dropped off at the protozat i5 8300h how much ?? I have more than 170 already unstable. I discounted on the proce 8750!

And another question, maybe some kind of script can come up with it to achieve a temperature of 70 degrees to achieve a temperature of 70 degrees, activated AUTO_FAN.BAT batch file and if the temperature is less than 65 plopped up Stop_Fan.This so, suddenly

Post has been editedEspadaGr - 22.05.19, 17:45

Rep: (91)
Vidmak_zorro @ 05/22/19, 15:48*
In older versions of Lenovo Vantage, in addition to setting the touchpad lock buttons, it was possible to set hot keys for maximum cooler speed. I set the combination ctrl + shift + z. This continues to work, but the key configuration itself is not. Nobody knows the default value or can where now in the registry change this combination now?

Does your fn + Q standard not work? For me, the most convenient, and will not fit into the mountains. keys running software.

Post has been editedvipCODe - 22.05.19, 18:31

EspadaGr @ 05/22/19, 15:31*
who dropped by

160 - stable, tested on msi gf63, when a friend set up.
8750 - something your friend went too far, where so much? Before that, I did not see any people, no posts, no videos with such an undervolt, on i7 165 - he behaves well.
Ask a friend how there is with such an undervolt, for even according to the reviews, 170 are the maximum

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.02.21, 06:35