Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 » | Windows 8-8.1 » | Windows RT and software » | Windows 7 » | Android | Remix OS » | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | Ambulance laptop owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.08.20, 23:07
Reason for Editing: How to enable advanced settings 50 BIOS

Rep: (91)
onlime @ 24.12.18, 01:20*
How y530 check not including what the matrix will have a laptop?

On the manufacturer's website.

Rep: (5)
* vipCODe , The box also contains the code, service tag? Or how it all happens without opening the box? Link please?

* onlime,
https://support.lenovo.com/ru/ru/partslookup

Rep: (0)
And who both activates Windu? I understand all this activators hat.

Rep: (7)
ZK1983 @ 23.12.18, 21:43*
Do not ... The opening of the cover (including broken plastic clip, and even more so any scratches along the body) does not lead to loss of the guarantee, it is a violation of the law on consumers ... Another thing is that people are afraid of the SC that they would go not climbed ...

In Russia our legal literacy bad ((

vipCODe @ 23.12.18, 22:09*
I hang in the tray. And is if you leave the program, the storage mode is turned off?

I also hangs in the tray, and open the window still hangs, the panel of his tasks there. A sense out of the application if it is still run, so you should try to disable the autorun application on the idea of ​​storage mode like the driver is responsible and not the application itself.

onlime @ 24.12.18, 01:20*
P.s before asking already, if the top 10 placed on the hard, hard to be in the GPT or MBR ?? format Or not important?

Here he found on the Internet "With UEFI, and the advent of a new standard format the drives - GPT, by pressing the power button until you see the desktop are a matter of seconds, and the OS loading begins almost simultaneously with turning on the computer."
morehere

Rep: (10)
Who has problems with WIFI adapter Realtek 8822BE.
The list of problems.
1. Does not work 5GHz
2. Fades online and treated only by reconnecting to the network.

Decision:
Installing drivers from the official site Realtek
Driver

Vardo @ 24.12.18, 09:26*
and an open window still hangs, the panel of his tasks there.

I on the panel not only the program hangs in the tray. Try to reinstall it)

vipCODe @ 24.12.18, 19:23*
I on the panel not only the program hangs in the tray. Try to reinstall it)

I have to also no bar, also hangs in the tray, but when the app is launched nouta in expanded form, but it is not in the panel

Rep: (1)
onlime @ 23.12.18, 23:20*
P.s before asking already, if the top 10 placed on the hard, hard to be in the GPT or MBR ?? format Or not important?

To put Win 10 on a hard, HDD should be to GPT format. If there is any doubt vbey to Yandex "how to convert in the gpt mbr" and the first link of the results are all very clearly written. I for one article and freewheeling ten to the HDD.

Kit058 @ 24.12.18, 06:51*
And who both activates Windu? I understand all this activators hat.

No, not a hat. I downloaded the official distribution of Windows 10 and activated via KMSAuto_Lite. 2 weeks all works, Windows has been updated several times :)

P.S. I already bought 2 weeks modification 81FV00XTRU. The most bomzhovskaya equipment, without the operating system and the SSD will be equipped with myself :) until only Windu moved onto the hard :) no hands do not reach to write a review, and my experience here. While that's a topic to read, and later he will write)) In the meantime, if you have questions, ask - realized for the company :)

Rep: (45)
* Enrgynova,
I think to buy, since Dell has flown - in the last 2 days the server fails and can not be bought in installments ...
How impressions ... Satisfied?
The tests did not test?
P.S. And there is no version is slightly better look - 81FV001XRU with 4GB ...

Post has been editedZK1983 - 24.12.18, 23:52

Rep: (9)
Hi people!
In standby status waiting for a modification81LB0063RUwithout DOS. (Windose with these characteristics are not present for some reason)
reading the forum, I think after getting more busy it will be necessary that I do not understand and are not strong.
Let's see what happens.

Post has been editedsandin - 25.12.18, 00:01
Reason for editing: corrections

sandin @ 25.12.18, 00:01*
Hi people!
In standby status waiting for this modification 81LB0063RU without DOS. (Windose with these characteristics are not present for some reason)
reading the forum, I think after getting more busy it will be necessary that I do not understand and are not strong.
Let's see what happens.

As with all appliances.
Well, that is busy? You immediately SSD 16 GB of operatives. Not that not assort.
1 .Skachat ofits distribution Nakota out of UEFI (default setting) to activate.
2. store microsoft download LENOVO VANTAGE all. He picks up the driver himself. I was just unlucky with the adapter Realtek 8822BE (it works like that crooked here Nakota driver from the manufacturer's site, like normal. But still one problem persists.)

ZK1983 @ 24.12.18, 23:47*
I think to buy, since Dell has flown - in the last 2 days the server fails and can not be bought in installments ...
How impressions ... Satisfied?
The tests did not test?
P.S. And there is no version is slightly better look - 81FV001XRU with 4GB ...

I have just such a version.

What interests the tests?

Post has been edited231190 - 25.12.18, 00:43

Rep: (45)
Yes, the standard stress test. And what is the matrix for the statistics?

231190 @ 25.12.18, 00:39 *
Well, that is busy?

I mean with Windows.
windose offered for 5-7t.r. license. establish refused. : Happy:

231190 @ 25.12.18, 00:39 *
1 .Skachat ofits distribution Nakota out of UEFI (default setting) to activate.

not good with Windows, I never installed.

ZK1983 @ 25.12.18, 00:51*
Yes, the standard stress test. And what is the matrix for the statistics?

Noise from CO at full load + - 40db reserve turns remains
Then I did not carry out the test, already included in the 15 minutes after the purchase of more than 90 degrees to the core does not rise.
In falaunt 4 games Witcher 3, above 85 degrees is not seen (and it is very rare, on average, 68-75).
Throttling on proce not seen dancing 3100 - 3400 with a load on all cores (hard to do when there is a screen stress test). When the load on the core 2 clearly keeps its 4GHz.
Matrix 60Hz (viewing angles are excellent, lit there in the lower right corner (my wife tried to show, she said: I do not see what is not for the light).) - Briefly seen worse when he was working when MSI and it was not considered a guarantee).

sandin @ 25.12.18, 00:59*
not good with Windows, I never installed.

Well, if you write that I think will explain on fingers))) - is not that difficult is not there. Now it has become a lot easier than when I was vindus oink.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited231190 - 25.12.18, 01:35

I have no experience with vin10! Which version of 10 have and what better place?
Who has the experience of buying oem keys on Ebay? a bunch of suggestions,what's the catch? You can take?

Post has been editedsandin - 25.12.18, 01:52
Reason for editing:

In general, Lenovo Energy Manager can be disabled from the startup, storage mode still holds

* Enrgynova Plus for the homeless set) I have the same. Windows with Microsoft's got no problems. Driver wifi site Lenovo does not see 5 Hz network had to be rolled back and everything is OK. Windu think the key to activate the ebey. By the way, I take on credit (worth 52) should receive 44 thousand. Tomorrow is going to close, I will unsubscribe.

Post has been editedKit058 - 25.12.18, 07:12
Reason for editing: Completed

* ZK1983 I took dell g5 i5 1050ti 2 days he drove and passed back (well received) razacharovan. Shumiit like a vacuum cleaner, is heated above the keyboard as the pan and the relish discharged battery to charge while standing. Price 65-70. I hope with all Lenovo srastetsya.

Kit058 @ 25.12.18, 07:09*
Enrgynova, plus for the homeless set) I have the same. Windows with Microsoft's got no problems. Driver wifi site Lenovo does not see 5 Hz network had to be rolled back and everything is OK. Windu think the key to activate the ebey. By the way, I take on credit (worth 52) should receive 44 thousand. Tomorrow is going to close, I will unsubscribe.

I just did just bought in installments and repaid the next day. The Citylink buy?

Kit058 @ 25.12.18, 07:21*
ZK1983, I took dell g5 i5 1050ti 2 days he drove and passed back (well received) razacharovan. Shumiit like a vacuum cleaner, is heated above the keyboard as the pan and the relish discharged battery to charge while standing. Price 65-70. I hope with all Lenovo srastetsya.

the keyboard is almost no heating. There in the middle of heat but not significant. All blowing back and heating is only lip laptop behind. But do not expect much. Lenovo also howls, would not say that just like a vacuum cleaner, but obviously if you want to silence buy a desktop PC.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 10:49