Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH - Discussion
notebook: Windows 10 | IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750N 8th generation
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
This 15.6-inch laptop, which optimally balances performance and portability, is an ideal solution for gamers. Incredibly stylish device equipped with the latest high-performance components. Lenovo Legion Y530 has a full-size white backlit keyboard, as well as the most efficient and quiet cooling system. Thanks to this gamer can be included in the game anywhere and at any time.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Specifications
CPU

IntelВ®Core в„ў i7-8750H 8th Generation
IntelВ®Core в„ў i5-8300H 8th Generation
operating system
Windows 10 Home or
Windows 10 Pro
Display
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (144 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 300 cd / m2), or
15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) standard display with IPS matrix (60 Hz, 250 cd / m2)
Video card
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1050 Ti up to 4GB
NVIDIAВ®GeForceВ®GTX 1060 up to 6GB
Battery
52.5 Wh
Memory
32 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Storage device
PCIe solid-state drive with a capacity of 512 GB (in the maximum configuration), with the HDD or separately.
Hard disk capacity up to 2 TB, optionally with support for Intel technology
Audio system
HarmanВ® speakers with Dolby Audio в„ў technology
Ports and connectors
3 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
USB 3.1 Type-C port
Mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connector
HDMI 2.0 connector
RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
Combo audio jack
Novo Hole Connector
Communication media
Wi-Fi 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth.4.2
Wi-Fi 1 x 1 AC + Bluetooth.5
Dimensions (H Г— W Г— D) 365 x 260 x 24.2 mm
Weight 2.3 kg
useful links
Drivers
Bios

Topics Curator:WinSSLioN

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 30.06.20, 01:11
Reason for editing: Installing Windows 8.1

Rep: (0)
Hello, there is a choice between g5 and Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH. The characteristics are the same. Tell me, thanks in advance.

But I wonder, how much better is the matrix in the 144 Hz version?
Does anyone already have this model?
The 60 hertz version has a very mediocre color and brightness, they say in the 144 hertz version is better.
I also wanted to know if the sound in the laptop is so bad?

Rep: (60)
* Buntr
For me it sounds decent, I took a few days ago a new laptop. for me the best of all competitors, the sound is decent pretty, even a little bit of bass there, the screen is matte excellent angles super review, the noise of the gaming nouta standards, not whistles, creaks, SSD + CDM rules quickly and smartly, conventional CDM 5200 rpm very slow, but pOF) From battery 4:00 video mode, charging management, rapid charging everything is normal. BP is huge, but well 190B for someone - or +. keyboard with a good swing. Here are the current can not configure Notebook Fan Control, dokovyryalsya in settings that had to reinstall the system.

Thanks for the feedback, please write what model do you have, model code?

* Buntr
same as in the description - 81FV00XURU, Core i7 8750H)

Rep: (25)
Does anyone already have on hand with 1060?

I ordered a configuration with HDD / i5 8300/1060/144 Hz on Black Friday in gigantti, for 999 euros. Sorry for the tax free not to issue

Granted, does anyone already have a laptop with a gtx 1060 card? I want to hear how she behaves.

* Buntr , behaves hotly) but for me in work with the same Unity, it behaves strangely, it may not be heated to 92 В° percent, and the video will not rise more than 65) everything is fine in games!) 60 FPS wherever possible)

* heavenlit, but you have the same configuration with gtx 1050ti. And I would like to hear about the configuration with gtx 1060.

* Buntr there is a minimum difference, final in terms of temperature. There is a discussion about this in the xiaomi gaming laptop branch.

Rep: (7)
I think it’s not worth buying a Core i7, after seeing a bunch of reviews, both video and text, and everywhere where the Core i7 had extreme temperatures in stress tests (percent under 90 videos under 80)

But if you find tests on Core i5, then there are already quite tolerable temperatures (percent under 80 videos under 70)

For me, stable work is better than a gain of some parrots a little bit and a couple of three fps

The only thing is that they are stress tests, in reality there won't be such temperatures in games?

Again, in reality, the laptop will be overgrown with dust, so that annual maintenance requires 100%

But I still consider it the best choice among analogs, especially because of its port design, all ports are at the back, for me it is very cool, because I will need to separately connect a usb hub, monitor and keep it online so that all the wires will be behind it is very cool

I am waiting after NG, there will be exhibitions there and I hope the price for it will fall a little bit, then I will take

Looked herereview on dell xps 15 9560cool course cooling super, but the priceaaaa.

What else can watch analogs legion?

Already looked at:
Dell G3, G5
Asus tuf gaming
MSI

everything is dull, at about the same cost, the legion is certainly the best: thin frames (because of this, small dimensions), decent cooling (better than competitors), keyboards with full-sized buttons and a digital block

Rep: (6)
Vardo @ 12/03/18 14:13*
What else can watch analogs legion?

He chose not long ago, at least 17k but I will answer. TUF sad shit) they saved on everything on what is possible, even the shortage of ports.
MSI animals are beautiful as long as you do not need to count something on the CPU, they have only 1 carlson percent in all designs. those. good for games, bad for my tasks.
Of these, 530 looks good. You can still 730, but there in the 15 inch version of the keyboard is clamped.
At 530 there are no pause / break and scroll lock buttons and the numeric keypad is not standard.

Post has been editedServerside - 04.12.18, 04:13

ServerSide @ 12/04/18 06:11*
MSI are beautiful beasts ... Of these, 530 looks good. you can still 730

Thank. I'll go look more closely at them, but you can write the full name of the model, otherwise I can’t find something offhand

ServerSide @ 12/04/18 06:11*
they have in all designs only 1 carlson percent serves. those. good for games, bad for my tasks.

I'm certainly in this regard, lamer, but judging by the reviews in games, the percent is also heating up, God forbid, and this is probably a minus that only 1 fan

Post has been editedVardo - 04.12.18, 06:33

Vardo @ 12/04/18 06:09*
I'm certainly in this regard, lamer, but judging by the reviews in games, the percent is also heating up, God forbid, and this is probably a minus that only 1 fan

And you can say differently, a hot video card / processor does not affect each other;) load the processor and the video and it’s difficult :) in games, the video card often runs at full (squeezes as many FPS as it can), and the processor still calculates the final number of events game logic.
530 and 730 this is me about Lenovo legion Y530, Lenovo legion Y730.
I also really liked the Asus GL704GM, but it is already significantly more expensive. Oh fie GL504GM;) you want 15 '' and not 17 :)

ServerSide @ 12/04/18, 08:59*
in games, the video card most often runs at full (squeezes as many FPS as it can), and the processor still cheats the final number of game logic events.

then I just judge byvideo review from Notik(they have a true i7 percent and Ti card)
Attached Image

The percent is boiling straight, but vidyaha 66, well, this is because vidyaha is rather weak for a given core, therefore the ceiling i5 for this beech ceiling

530 and 730 this is me about Lenovo legion Y530, Lenovo legion Y730.

Lenovo well done, of course, we have left no choice and the price is cool and the filling and design))

I also really liked the Asus GL704GM, but it is already significantly more expensive. Oh damn GL504GM you want 15 '' and not 17

from 91,946 to 128,690 p. how many)) then Dell XPS 15, slim body, light and cold

Image under spoiler

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 08.11.19, 19:03
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler

Good day to all! I can not remove this adaptive backlight ... how to make it not change the brightness ???

* Pest23,
go to the power supply-power scheme setting-change the advanced power-screen-settings-enable adaptive brightness setting. and there are setting up)

* heavenlit,

Everything has already tried, does not work ((((

* Pest23 , this is not the only thing, there is a backlight control in the Lenovo application, in the audio video settings)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 17:52