> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate Pro 20 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (2727)
Marriage and RepairHuawei Mate 20 Pro
PictureHuawei Mate 20 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 03.03.19, 11:28
Reason for editing: Interesting information from the SC, about the nuances of the phone

Rep: (9)
LG turned green in seven days! Managed to change to BOE)

Post has been editedkot2007 - 25.11.18, 17:18
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (58)
RTO1 @ 11/14/18, 0:17*
As well as hulks, if not to peer in complete darkness in an incomprehensible application at minimum brightness ...

I support!
16 days. I do not observe the growth of the hulk, but the shades of green are definitely in the screen check in the dark on the minimum salary slightly noticeable.
On this occasion, repeatedly expressed his opinion. But, unfortunately, the Mate 20 Pro forum has been a complete mess! Solid flood, showdown and negative.
I suggest that the moderators rename this thread to - Huawei Mate 20 Pro - marriage, and create a new one, on the topic, with the appointment of a curator.

Rep: (256)
RTO1 @ 11/13/2018, 23:17*
As well as hulks, if not to peer in complete darkness in an incomprehensible application at minimum brightness ...

And how do you like what I played in asphalt 9 and clearly see it and now I write and see above

pspgo73 @ 11/14/18, 0:31*
And how do you like what I played in asphalt 9 and clearly see it and now I write and see above

Position as a marriage and change!

Rep: (0)
Hello to all from Latvia. I made a pre-order and the phone came to me on October 31. The first week I thought that fortanulo because I did not watch the green screen. Just because I did not know how to check. But it turned out that there is a Hulk. Called and went to Tele2. Lv because it bought a phone. They are aware of the problem. They told me to contact the service, called the service, and there they told me that I was handing over the phone in full set and I would decide whether or not to change it within a week or 10 days. But I have not traveled and did not pass.

RTO1 @ 11/14/18, 0:48*
Here! Where did it appear? I wanted to share about FreeBuds, but did not find the topic ....
So it seems, it is also interesting

Found. And shared ...
Huawei Freebuds (Post psreal # 79012925)

Posted 11/14/2018 01:50 AM:

CoupeS2 @ 11/14/18, 0:54*
But I have not traveled and did not pass.

If the green is clearly expressed, then just change.

Rep: (26)
BLaZe_ru1 @ 11/13/18, 23:08*
So if the greens did not come out, how to change? You also did not think that this will happen. Waited.
on the hotline, they said that even if a slight greening interferes with me, I could change it, like the huavei respects my opinion, etc.

Upd. Now I will not donate to the ASC, the replacement does not imply a check, but they will check the ASC, so let the hulk crawl all) and then replace it (since when a marriage is detected, it is the consumer who decides to return the money, repair / replace, another thing is if the seller refuses to change, then there is money out or repair ...).

And I repeat that I’m not recorded in the alarmists and haters - I really like the phone. And marriage ... It happens. About A brand or not A - everywhere with this you can. How much my wife with Apple has suffered, with the floating problem of falling off bluetooth ... Not always, but xs when)))

Post has been editedRush17 - 14.11.18, 07:50
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (53)
Well, I turned green on the 8th day.
While not much visible, but I think that by the end of the week I will draw up a replacement.
It's sad of course. Hoping for what will carry.

Rep: (153)
Wooft @ 11/13/18, 23:19*
Vera75, better not take it. At the moment, only marriage is sold.

Marriage for sale and that sadly changes to marriage: (

Rep: (5)
* BLaZe_ru1,

Why did you decide that they change to marriage?

Posted 11/14/2018 3:01 PM:

People, maybe someone my experience will be useful!
I bought a black one on the official website of the pre-order Mate 20 Pro, I drove with it for a week - an awesome machine. But the screen began to turn green on the sides.
I called the hotline shop.huawei.ru and I was sent to the service in the Tver and promised in 1-3 days to solve the problem. I arrived there in the evening after work and had heard that the exchange procedure is not yet perfected, but "we are aware of the problem." Offered two options: pass them, and then for 7 to 45 days. The second option - to return through the site where he took and they will be required within 10 days to change (in this case they will still be sent for examination to the best service, but will work another law). As a result, a call on the same day to the site and they are formalized exchange and ordered a courier.
The next day, the courier did not arrive and I called the support service. They told me that they hadn’t sent the application for technical reasons. had to make out a new one.
Because on Wednesday I am not at home - I asked to issue a new address for the arrival of the courier. Today, 8 times called up the service, then with DHL, because different application numbers, different update times in the system, and I already have 3 without a normal phone. It seems that by 5:00 pm the courier should arrive and pick up, but it’s already scary to imagine what will happen next ...
P.S. The courier from DHL arrived before lunch and took everything. Tomorrow should bring in service. I will call them.

Rep: (156)
* Dkrupnov,
Track on the DHL website by Receipt number. Call before the phone arrives to the recipient, it makes no sense.

Rep: (20)
I went to m.video I go with my. Day 4th ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Dkrupnov @ 11/14/18, 3:00 p.m.*
Why did you decide that they change to marriage?

there were messages on 4pda and on English-speaking resources, moreover they wrote that the manufacturer does not know yet which lot is defective and which is not (to believe or not to believe these messages is your choice).
* Dkrupnov,
A similar situation, I ordered the device on the first day, brought it to 27.10 (production date 10/18, LG screen), and a week later the screen turned green. 06.11. made an application through the site for the exchange, only today, 14.11 arrived courier took the phone. Waiting for the development of the situation.

And just in case I will lay out what the green screen looks like (the background is specially set - gray shading)
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
Andrei.v @ 11/14/18, 15:28*
I went to m.video I go with my. Day 4th ...

Oh, I sympathize with how you can accomplish your goal. Please write down what is there and how, I just ordered it there too, but on Friday they only have to bring it.

Rep: (0)
My device took the courier yesterday. According to the information on the DHL website today the phone was delivered to the recipient. I plan on Monday to find out his fate and their further actions.

Rep: (20)
* glambeaumonde , while only passed on the diagnosis. They said up to 20 days can stretch, but, they say, should have done everything before. Applied for an exchange. In general, I liked the device. We will wait. I will keep you updated)

Post has been editedandrei.v - 14.11.18, 16:04

On Thursday issued a new replacement but you could see a little bit of green, after 6 days of use, but decided not to risk it. On Friday, the pick would but I could not, and was taken on Monday, Tuesday (yesterday) has taken to repair, today checked the repair status (given SMS with the morning tracking number) and it bore the device is issued, called said that it could mean , said defect is confirmed and further communication with the store already. If Moscow is why it is so fast all. In addition, on the phone told that they now all defect that is so clear, so even with the slightest zelenotoy recognize the marriage (for those who is afraid to change due to the fact they do not recognize)

On Thursday issued a new replacement but you could see a little bit of green, after 6 days of use, but decided not to risk it. On Friday, the pick would but I could not, and was taken on Monday, Tuesday (yesterday) has taken to repair, today checked the repair status (given SMS with the morning tracking number) and it bore the device is issued, called said that it could mean , said defect is confirmed and further communication with the store already. If Moscow is why it is so fast all. In addition, on the phone told that they now all defect that is so clear, so even with the slightest zelenotoy recognize the marriage (for those who is afraid to change due to the fact they do not recognize)

Now it remains to find out the most interesting thing - how quickly they will replace and whether there are guarantees that the new will be without marriage.
P.S. Interestingly, and the color of the case when replacing can be changed?!))

* Dkrupnov ,
I wonder how much more I walk with my mi 5s plus, it heats up on charging so it's scary)

And what about color is more than sure that no, these are different goods considered

Post has been editedDoctorvodka - 14.11.18, 16:38

I wonder how much more I walk with my mi 5s plus, it heats up on charging so it's scary)

And what about color is more than sure that no, these are different goods considered

I myself returned to my Huawei Mate 8, but it holds very little battery, so I want to get a new phone as soon as possible.
About the color - it is, thinking out loud. I like my black very much, the color is too bright.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 6:29