VPN Club | All the best VPN-clients in one place (All the best VPN clients in one

Rep: (103)
Attached Image

The club was created and designed to communicate VPN and similar users. Share, we discuss, communicate and help each other. And our club is for the free communication, recreation, support relations and friendly atmosphere at the forum. (This club is created and intended for communication of VPN users and similar. Let's share, discuss, communicate and help each other. And also our Club serves for free communication, relaxation, support of relationships and friendly atmosphere on the forum.)
Welcome! (You are welcome!)

Club Rules:
  • In the club are Forum Rules
  • The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

Useful information and links:

Useful Instructions

Post has been editedTaurus_2 - 27.06.20, 08:47

Rep: (735)
Well, we don’t have to chew our blackberry without a VPN: the residents of the Russian Federation are "berezh" their native state, and we are theirs, the Canadian ...

Therefore, this service in our country is almost native, and, as mathematicians say, a “necessary and sufficient” condition for the working capacity of bodies.
PC. least at the stage of customization and staffing applications.

And in our "tight circle" on hearing the hid, zog and proton(HIDE.ME, ZOOGVPN.COM, PROTON.COM)

Others are used, but not so famous.

And these resources have both paid and free plans. Comparison experience both in terms of plans and resources of an obvious leader.(pk least for us)did not reveal. Even on freebies, the speeds are quite sufficient for the above purposes.

Dr. The thing is that the "free" users support the service on a residual basis, but this is quite enough for itself to resolve the issue of access.

In general, this: mostourconfigured access to 1-2 resource. I have all three. I do not see much difference.(I repeat - for the purposes stated above)

Dr. the thing that sometimes(rarely, once or twice a year)some resource falls off for three days ... Then just turn on the other and use it.

Adversaries sometimes arrange attraction n / generosity and sell 2-3 year plans for the price of a year. Whoever gets such a distribution gets both the channel and the support for "ridiculous money."

Attached Image

Rep: (1132)
Excuse me, why should we takeWays to bypass blocked access to Internet resources ?

* muza9,
very informative: tablet_za:

* wandererbk
In principle, this is a club of VPN lovers, and not a duplicate of the topic "ways to bypass blocked access." Well, as you like, I'm not mad. They discuss workarounds, and here specific VPN clients, everything related to them, etc. So you are welcome to all who are interested in visiting us.

Dear forum users! Come to visit us, to our club and share your VPN. We are happy to each and every one!

wandererbk @ 11/12/18, 9:46 PM*
Sorry, but why do we need a double Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources?

* wandererbk

If you think this is a double, in this case, you can delete the topic, but I have not seen any analogues on the forumsavagemessiahzine.com. The search system produces results on numerous VPNs in various forum topics, you have to browse through hundreds of topics and programs, until you choose what you need. This case takes a lot of time, effort and traffic. In addition, many of them are already outdated or not updated, etc. etc.
And this topic is designed to collect all known and / or popular VPNs under one roof, for the convenience of resource userssavagemessiahzine.com. The idea is that all VPN owners gathered in one cozy club, shared their experience, knowledge and software, led discussions, helped novice users, etc. We kindly request you, please move this topic to the section "Interest clubs".

Rep: (594)
Openvpn 207 Server's
* Add new Windescribe server's
* Add SaferVPN server's
* Add ExpressVPN New Account
* VyprVPN
* Spyoff VPN

207 server's PREMIUM OpenVPN for Android (Post mazizith # 75522150)

Mazizith @ 11/13/18, 16:13*
OpenVPN 207 Server's
* Add new Windescribe server's
* Add SaferVPN server's
* Add ExpressVPN New Account
* VyprVPN
* Spyoff VPN
207 server's PREMIUM OpenVPN for Android (Post mazizith # 75522150)

great prog. Does it work everywhere?

* Taurus_2 , Hello my friend.
Yes it should be.

Hello my friend.
Yes, it should be.

* mazizith

Thanks a lot my friend! I will try to test it too.

Rep: (7)
* mazizith
: help:
Thanks for the Black OpenVPN + MOD 0.7.5, I use it in China.
Could you share the OpenVPN configurations from this mod for the PC version?
Or explain how to take from the phone (android).
//
Thank you for Black OpenVPN + MOD 0.7.5, i use in in China.
Can you please share OpenVPN configs from this mode for PC version?
Or explain how to take it from the phone (android).

Thank you in advance!

Post has been editedidl3r - 14.11.18, 10:36

* idl3r,

and how does it work in China? no problem? or using another vpn?

* idl3r , ExpressVPN (Post by mazizith # 77083432)

PREMIUM
OpenVPN 300 Server's
Light theme
* Express
* Nord
* Ssfer
* SpyOFF
* Vypr
* Windescribe
* TourGuard

Light theme Attached fileLightOpenVpnClub + 300Server's + Mod_Mazizith.apk (5.23 MB)
Dark Material
Attached fileDarkOpenVpnClub v0.7.6-Mazizith Mod.apk(5.51 MB)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
* 2 Server's for watch NETFLIX
* 2 Servers for viewing NETFLIX 1-WINDFLIX-UK
2-WINDFLIX-UK-GCM
Attached Image

Post has been editedmazizith - 14.11.18, 14:51

* Taurus_2,
Taurus_2 @ 11.11.18, 12:58*
and how does it work in China? no problem? or using another vpn?

Works without problems.

* mazizith
thank you

* mazizith

My mobile works well:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installed on the link:
no connection (same network):
Attached Image

Post has been editedidl3r - 14.11.18, 13:56

* idl3r , please wait.

* mazizith

Unfortunately, Openvpn doesn't work for me (Bro, unfortunately it doesn't work at my side).

* mazizith

works great! ShadowFox VPN (VPNCLUB (Post by mazizith # 78723716)
connection is very good bro!

I have a question - after installation there is only a trial account, and then what? reinstall or just clean the cash? for how long this trial account?
Do I need to register in this program and create a new account? I would like more details.

* mazizith
unfortunately does not open Instargam, WhatsApp, Messenger and Facebook. Also, there is no access to some MMOG online games. Why it happens? : scratch_one-s_head:
but it opens YouTube, WeChat, VK and more. : good:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 3:50