Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Quelima SQ13 WiFi mini car DVR (Mini Camera) 1080P May 2018
Device characteristics
Record FullHD video resolution 1920h1080p 30fps, 1440x1080 30fps, 30fps 1280h720p
An invisible infrared night LED lights (8 IR LED) = about 5 meters visibility.
Multi-purpose holders are applicable to different environments.
Compact design.
WiFi, video transmission in real time.(When connected via WiFi is being recorded with audio on a memory card in the camera, the sound is not recorded on the connected device. To enable IR night illumination is necessary to include an entry for SD card, and then press a button on the camera)
video format: AVI, 5 minutes of recording time = about 330 MB
Interface USB 2.0 high-speed transmission. (You can also download videos / photos via WiFi)
Shooting photos with a resolution of 4032x3024
Functions of cyclic recording and recording during charging
Support MicroSD card up to 64 GB (but not exactly))
Capacious Li-Ion battery (300Mah) - autonomous recording until 1.5 hours (but probably = hour)))
Where to buy, the value of, the magnetic charge

Firmware SQ13 and SQ23
Firmware SQ13 and SQ23 from 04_2019
Video instruction

Programs and Instruction

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedhome11154 - 23.06.19, 16:36

Rep: (58)
RusCorsar @ 11.12.18, 10:55*
Tell me, please, do you have this opportunity to throw off the camera settings to default if the forgot password on the wifi?

Try it on the camera at the same time hold down the 2 button ..

Rep: (0)
I Tried. Various shots. The device simply reboots.

RusCorsar @ 11.12.18, 19:22*
I Tried. Various shots. The device simply reboots.

Then connect to the last device, which connects to the camera, the password from the wi-fi should be stored there, although it is strange that the discharge of two buttons = not kill password on the sink ...

home11154 @ 11.12.18, 19:34*
Then connect to the last device, which connects to the camera, the password from the wi-fi should be stored there, although it is strange that the discharge of two buttons = not kill password on the sink ...

That's the whole problem. I had to wipe data and password left in the dark.

Hello, SQ 13 camera, tell me what to do. Turning on the flashing red, then it lights up. Enabling off does not respond. Wi fi does not turn on. Two buttons pressed at once tried - does not help. What to do then?)

Apparently the marriage of some kind, the seller wrote? Perhaps the battery is to blame ...

Hello to all! I have on hand is a miracle, with the same defect to this work, but well basked now consumes 0.1 A is not heated nor anything does not react, can anyone come across, there is a desire to recover.

I have everything works fine for 3 months every day use, sometimes only poglyuchivaet switching = wi-fi mode instead of the recording mode is placed (when the need to wait for the red light morgnot) was 2 hangup (when to quickly press a button, starts to blunt)) = solved discharge (simultaneous clamping 2-buttons) ...

Rep: (1)
Acquired SQ23. Functionality is the same as on the SQ13. Part of the problem are the same: D. Until tested. And now the question: to kompyuteru anyone tried to connect as a webcam?

vlivso @ 07.02.19, 21:48*
And now the question: to kompyuteru anyone tried to connect as a webcam?

Somewhere it has been written, you need to connect the camera with no flash, but not on all models running ...

Rep: (34)
vlivso @ 07.02.2019, 20:48*
Acquired SQ23. Functionality is the same as on the SQ13. Part of the problem are the same: D. Until tested. And now the question: to kompyuteru anyone tried to connect as a webcam?
Yes, I connected the normally works

Rep: (7)
Has anyone revealed what a sensor is in it (sq13)? Of the Chinese descriptions, it is impossible to understand anything - they write that the Sensor General Plus (1MP), and then assure that 2 (3) MP. I received this toy today, the basic functions checked, it works, even the date holds between inclusions. Stopped on the question of determining the number of MP. The question is purely sports interest, generally speaking I do not know why I need this camera. I flew a few years ago from 808 # 16, there were honest 720p in it quite high-quality, crashed at the crash of the copter. I was upset and moved to the camera action, and then I bought this cube, I bought this cube and still I don't quite understand why there is an infra-running infra, working on 3-4m? And other people still experience about the motion sensor - Hunters do you? While I see one application - stick to I-Robot and analyze his traffic when cleaning the floor - but there is no GPS sensor ...

Rep: (34)
dottore74 @ 14.02.2019, 00:48*

Photo 12.19MP. 40323024 pixels. A FullHD 1080P video

Post has been editedtovstyj - 15.02.19, 15:00

* tovstyj
The 12 MP - extrapolation into the woods do not go. FullHD 1080P - similar too. We are talking about the sensor. Great suspicion that it 1.3MP, no more!

* dottore74 , 0.9MP only according to the test.

* home11154 , Connect to a computer, he sees it as a USB flash drive, press the button to turn off the camera and the flash drive is disconnected, and works as a webcam.

tovstyj @ 08.02.2019, 00:04*
Yes, I connected the normally works

And more ... I tried it is okay via WiFi, PC sees it, but not now connects. As you is okay?

5039 @ 20.02.2019, 22:15 *
* home11154 , Connect to a computer, he sees it as a USB flash drive, press the button to turn off the camera and the flash drive is disconnected, and works as a webcam.

Over WiFi no connectivity options? I want to use it at home as the ip.

* vlivso By wi-fi is only connected to the smartphone.

Thank you, but I think that all the same or 1MP 1.3MP; 0.9MP something I do not remember. In any case, 808 # 16 best (experience). Matures on Mobius Maxi f / 1.5, just do not know yet, the lens is A or B. Like the B can be replaced by normal fish without eyes, And stand a little thread, you can not get back in focus. I would agree and Mobius mini, but there is a battery of 30 minutes total. Experiments with SQxx not worth the money, even if they 10USD, Japan is already in 8K TV, and we here at the warehouse sausage herbs!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.12.20, 00:23