WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on a processor from GOKE: GK7102 (GK7102S) - Discussion | search for alternative camera features

Rep: (797)
WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on the GOKE processor: GK7102 (GK7102S)
Discussion пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

This topic discusses CloudCam-ers on the GK7102 processor, working only with the cloudhttps://www.ucloudcam.com(* .icloseli.com).

Device Description and CloudCamer List
Recently, most manufacturers of iP cameras are switching to the release of CloudCamer in order to earn more by selling cloud storage ...
but since most do not plan to pay money for the clouds ... this topic is offered to share experiences on the use of such cameras, search for hidden camera capabilities and their application ...

List of identifiedCloudCamer on the processor GK7102, GK7102S
regularapplications cameras are called differently, but they are all from the same manufacturer: Closeli.cn and completely interchangeable :

- ZS-GX1
- Snowman SRC-001
- GUUDGO GD-SC01 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC03 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC11 - [App: Guudgo]
- Digoo DG-W01F - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- Digoo DG-MYQ - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- YSA CIPC-GC13H
- KERUI CIPC-GC15HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - (App: eHome ) - has firmware that is different from those discussed, Hack does not work on it !!!
- INQMEGA IL-HIP291-1M / 2M-AI - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- INQMEGA IL-HIP329-1M-C - [App: YCC365]
- ASECAM Y4C-ZA - [App: YCC365]
- ASVIEVER AS-IP8316PWHPT - [App: YCC365]
- SDETER-A125 - [App: YCC365]
- FREDI-Y7, Y10-W-2MP - [App: YCC365]
- MARVIOTEK TV-288ZD-2MP - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- SOVMIKU SK-SF01C - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- INQMega PTZ381 - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- Zclever 1080P PTZ - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- ANBIUX C-P05 - [App: YCC365 Plus]

Camera on GK7102S c different architecture based on which events made firmware
- Wanscam K21, K54 - [App: SAP HD, Ysee, iLUUK, Eyedot, WISE VR ...]
- INQMega IL-PTZ387-2M-C - [App: SAP HD, Ysee, iLUUK, Eyedot, WISE VR ...]

Links to interesting information in the subject
-
Found features, hidden reserves, settings and functions of CloudCamer on GK7102

Restoration of bricks and creating a backup copy of the firmware
Telnet ... SSH ... FTP ... Onvif ... RTSP ... WiFi connection without cloud, SD record without cloud
Change camera version
KERUI XXXX-XXXX cameras - (with app: eHome)

Onvif, RTSP client for Windows

1. View video recordable clips on SD map in the regular application
2. Instructions on how to change or add to filehwcfg.ini (eg change password for ONVIF (RTSP)).
3. Changing the language of voice alerts cameras
4. Mode "Access points "in IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI cameras with firmware 3.4.0.1031 (Direct access to the camera from the phone)
5. Trial (free) period of work in the cloud in the cameras IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI
6. ConclusionOSD Dates and Times in frame video
8. Features of firmware 3.4.0.1031 on IL-HIP291G-2M-AI
10.Solving the problem of not connecting the camera KERUI GC15H
11.Additions to connecting the camera to tinycam pro
12.Patch # 4 version 3.4.0.1031 to work with DVRs
13.Additional list of PTZ commands
14.Auto update image inWebui
15.Camera useSD card formatted in exFAT
16.If the camera is hanging upside down and you need autotracking
17.Option to turn off IR illumination ...
18.Forced off mode AP (access point)
19.SD card treatment if it is not seen in the camera or a hidden section is created on it
20.ConnectionPTZ in a programme iSpy
21.Solving the problem of camera overload in 20..30 sec.Ivideon
22.Option Camera operation mode"Registrar"
23.Camera operation in mode"Registrar" (Option 2)
24. Restro inyoutube

The functions described were tested on specific cameras, cameras from other manufacturers may not all functions work correctly.

Alternative camera firmware INQMEGA IL-HIP291-1M / 2M-AI based cameras Wanscam K21 and K54

!!! Be sure to read if you are going to rule in your cell !!!
The topic is filled gradually with the study of various possibilities and underwater obstacles,
therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the description of articles and instructions
due to the large differences in the structure of the cameras and incomplete knowledge of the issue at the time of writing
instructions ...

1. Flash memory size . There are two types of flash memory in these cameras. 8MB or 16MB .
2. Only the folder is available for editing and recording./ HOME / , the rest is read only.
3. In cameras with8MB very little free memory to write to the folder / HOME / .
4. In chambers with 8MB in no case can not be done recommended as here on the forum,
and in other forums, a copy of the voice file VOICE.tgz in the file VOICE-orig.tgz, because

- firstly there is not enough space for the copy and the copy will be a bat ...
- secondly, this broken copy will occupy all free memory in the / HOME / folder
- due to lack of memory, the camera will start to fail ...

- due to lack of memory when editing a filestart.shIn the / HOME / folder you will not save it and you will definitely get a brick ...

free memory for recording can be checked inTelnet team:
df -h | grep home

In response, you will receive something like this:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.1M 320.0K 87% / home

where 87% is occupied in the Home folder

and if you get something like this ... then urgently look for that extra to delete in the Home folder:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.4M 32.0K 99% / home

where 99% is occupied in the Home folder and it means there is almost no free space and the camera will start to fail

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPows - 26.05.20, 09:06

Infolife @ 12.26.18, 10:38 PM*
He opened it for 15 minutes, pulled it to be recorded, push alerts came, but nothing has changed. Maybe you need to use the cloud application for some time,

and in the cloud application do you have the time zone set correctly?
Infolife @ 12.26.18, 10:38 PM*
I tried to configure FTP so that access to files was from the Internet, it did not work. Need to forward some kind of port?

forFTP need to forward the port 21

Post has been editedPows - 26.12.18, 23:44

Rep: (4)
PauS @ 12.26.18, 10:44 p.m.*
Is the time zone set correctly in the cloud application?

Yes. When I used Digoo Cloud, over time there was order. Worth Helsinki.

PauS @ 12.26.18, 10:44 p.m.*
for FTP you need to forward port 21

Works. Thank.

Access points mode in IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI cameras with firmware 3.4.0.1031 (Direct access to the camera from the phone).

turned with a new cameraHIP291G-2M-AI with firmware 3.4.0.1031 , which couldn’t be connected to the network ... The instruction for the camera turned out to be different from my instruction, and it described two modes of connecting the camera:
- WiFi direct connection (by pressing and holding the button RESET - 2 sec )
- cloud connection (by pressing and holding the button RESET - 5 sec )

A direct WiFi connection (the camera is an access point) works fine, you can visually observe the picture, PTZ works, you can write video to your phone ... but unfortunately there are no camera settings and you can’t see or change anything ...
WiFi camera
Attached Image
Attached Image

But to enter the connection mode via the cloud and connect to the WiFi router at least somehow it did not work ...
and it’s not clear, this is an intermediate version of the camera with unfinished firmware, or ???

Of course, it was possible to solve the problem ... but without switching modes by the RESET button
if anyone has problems with such a connection, or a desire to test the access point mode, write ...

Post has been editedPows - 28.12.18, 21:30

Trial (free) period of work in the cloud in the cameras IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI

- These cameras in normal mode are recommended for use with the applicationYCC365 , it was written in the instructions for the camera for me and the QR code on the box led to YCC365 ...
the camera works fine with it, but the trial period with the cloud in this application does not work, there is a message:Your current plan has expired and asks for money to open access to the cloud ... I thought that the Chinese just threw it and scored it ...
- but on the new camera on the box there is already a QR code that leads to the applicationYCC365 Plus ... and it turned out that YCC365 Plus offers free Cloud trial both for the new camera and for the old.
- tryYCC365 Plus

Rep: (0)
I purchased KERUI GQC09HE, I can’t access the web interface, does it even have a web face? How then to change the password? The ONVIF Device Manager does not allow change.

Post has been editedsamysan - 03.01.19, 21:41

Rep: (9)
Today I received a package (I took it on Ali) with an IL-HIP291-1M-AI (720p) camera.
But it came with a glitch, microSD does not see at all. I tried to insert different 16/32 / 64Gb, it says that the status is "Abnormal / The system cannot store video information normally." 16Gb and 32Gb are formatted in FAT32.
I tried to format it from the application - it thinks for a long time and then gives out that formatting failed.
Has anyone encountered such a glitch? Maybe there is something corny not soldered?

Posted on 1/3/2019, 9:32 PM:

firmware also 3.4.0.1031

Samysan @ 01/03/19, 21:04*
I can’t access the web interface, does she have a web muzzle?

you did not write anything about your camera ... if you have a camera on the GK7102 processor and it works with an application like YCC365, then unfortunately there is no web interface in it ...
if your camera matches the processor and application from this topic, write ... add it to the header

Samysan @ 01/03/19, 21:04*
How then to change the password? The ONVIF Device Manager does not allow change.

again, if the camera is on the GK7102, then this topic says how to change the password for ONVIF ...

Homewell @ 01/03/19, 9:31 p.m.*
microSD does not see at all. I tried to insert different 16/32 / 64Gb, it says that the status is "Abnormal / The system cannot store video information normally."

Most likely a marriage ... raise a dispute from the seller, maybe part of the money will be returned ... and disassemble the camera and see how the SD card connector is soldered ...

Post has been editedPows - 04.01.19, 12:30

PauS @ 01/04/19, 14:27*
if you have a camera on the processor GK7102

Yes, the GK 7102S processor does not know what YCC365 is yet, now I'll see.

It works with the regular CareHome application, it is a clone of YCC365.
The full name of the model is CIPC-GQC09HE.
Another note - the second wi-fi antenna in this model is for visibility only, is not connected anywhere

Post has been editedsamysan - 04.01.19, 14:37

Rep: (35)
Homewell @ 01/04/19, 01:31*
I tried to format it from the application - it thinks for a long time and then gives out that formatting failed.
Has anyone encountered such a glitch? Maybe there is something corny not soldered?

I also tried to format through the application, the result was zero. There were glitches with a misunderstanding of the flash drive, 2 formatting with a cluster size of 8 or 16 KB and juggling 2-3 times solved the problem. Now I do not touch the card.

Post has been editedigoripm644 - 04.01.19, 18:36

The camera reboots about once a day, as can be seen from the camera. Already changed power supplies, now it costs with minimal ripple, it became less likely to fail, but still 1 time a day. When powered by the battery, it worked stably all day. Does it work for everyone?

Igoripm644 @ 01/05/19, 06:37*
The camera reboots about once a day

- I did not notice the cyclical nature that once a day, but there are rare cases of overload ... but the situation is not lost (tracking of the object in the camera is turned off)
- I think that this is a positive quality of the camera, because there’s another other boasted camera manufacturer, so it just hangs and you have to go and distort the power on it ...
- so that everything is known in comparison ...

Rep: (181)
Igoripm644 @ 01/05/19, 06:37*
The camera reboots about once a day, as can be seen from the camera. Already changed power supplies

Does it reboot? Does the filter click when connected to power and to boot?

My camera is wired to an onvif iron recorder.
It disappears several times a day, but there are no sounds from the filter, like during a reboot.
Only ping sharply worsens and disappears (to the monitor), but appears after ~ 10 seconds.
The camera is closed exit from the LAN.

and this behavior for different cameras

Post has been editedsergevr - 05.01.19, 13:57

Sergeyvr @ 01/05/19, 17:52*
Does it reboot? Does the filter click when connected to power and to boot?

yes clicks, everything is like when turning on the power

Sergeyvr @ 01/05/19, 13:52*
My camera is wired to an onvif iron recorder.
It disappears several times a day, but there are no sounds from the filter, like during a reboot.

with an iron recorder, an interesting thing turns out in general, I have access to two HIP291G cameras but with different firmwares: 3.3.xxx and 3.4.xxx firmware differ very much in the location of the p2pcam camera file ...
- and so on camera 3.3.hhh RTSP works well with many programs, but with an iron registrar to work categorically refused by connecting both ONVIF and RTSP for (my iron recorder allows you to connect on the RTSP camera without the use of ONVIF) camera reboots every 2 .. 3 minutes and the image appears on the iron registrar at the time of no more than 10 seconds ... and so the camera with constant reboot-s not only leads to iron recorder but with some programs ...
- and the camera 3.4.xxx behaves differently: it does not overload like the previous one, but sometimes the RTSP image disappears on it ... although in the standard application at this time you can see the image ...

problems with overloads when working on RTSP are not isolated cases ... but it looks like a system ... or rather errors in the RTSP protocol in the camera ... and this topic was:
Angell3 @ 11.17.18, 01:48*
restarts still remained = (every 3-5 minutes when reading the ivideon stream by the server = (
even already screwed the radiator on the protsik, did not help.
Moreover, they are only in video, since in ONVIF Device Manager or vlc everything works for at least 40 minutes

I solved the problem with constant camera overloads on firmware 3.3.xxx on the iron recorder ... in the near future I will prepare and write about this in this thread
But with the camera 3.4.xxxx I still understand

Post has been editedPows - 05.01.19, 19:03

The siren began to constantly operate on the movement. In the program settings (CMS, Care Home), the alarm is disabled. How he turned on I did not even understand. At least turn off the speaker!
PauS, can you tell me something?
And what does binding to an FTP server give?

Post has been editedsamysan - 05.01.19, 18:40

Samysan @ 01/05/19, 18:30*
The siren began to constantly operate on the movement. In the program settings (CMS, Care Home), the alarm is disabled.

in Care Home in the settings, turn off the switch:Alarm

Samysan @ 01/05/19, 18:30*
And what does binding to an FTP server give?

gives access to all camera files ... including video files on an SD card

Post has been editedPows - 05.01.19, 18:55

PauS @ 01/05/19, 20:47*
in Care Home, in the settings, turn off the switch: Alarm

I wrote that it is disabled.

I rebooted the camera - the alarm signal disappeared, now it is not clear why it turned on spontaneously.

Post has been editedsamysan - 05.01.19, 19:18

Rep: (4)
The Digoo DG-MYQ is installed in a remote place. Without removing the camera in any way, you can go to the memory card and write hack files to it? Or copy recorded video files to a local server?

Output OSD Date and Time in the Video Frame

it’s strange for some reason that by default in the cameras from this topic there is no date and time stamp on the video ... and the Chineses about it no gu gu ...
Studying the camera file was successful and I found a key that includes the output of the date and time in the video frame ...

to output OSD add the line:
show_osd_time = 1
to file:hwcfg.ini in folder / home / cameras

looks in the camera IL-HIP291G-2M-AI it is
Attached Image

p.s. this key does not work on all cameras, but on the HIP291G it works both on version 3.3.xxx and on 3.4.xxx

Post has been editedPows - 06.01.19, 22:43

PauS @ 01/07/19, 00:37*
add line:

And how are the lines added. Through F4, a new line fails. I already forgot the vehicle.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/06/20, 10:58