WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on a processor from GOKE: GK7102 (GK7102S) - Discussion | search for alternative camera features

Rep: (797)
WiFi IP CloudCameras: HIP291-1M / 2M-AI, Digoo DG-W01F, Digoo DG-MYQ and others on the GOKE processor: GK7102 (GK7102S)
Discussion пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

This topic discusses CloudCam-ers on the GK7102 processor, working only with the cloudhttps://www.ucloudcam.com(* .icloseli.com).

Device Description and CloudCamer List
Recently, most manufacturers of iP cameras are switching to the release of CloudCamer in order to earn more by selling cloud storage ...
but since most do not plan to pay money for the clouds ... this topic is offered to share experiences on the use of such cameras, search for hidden camera capabilities and their application ...

List of identifiedCloudCamer on the processor GK7102, GK7102S
regularapplications cameras are called differently, but they are all from the same manufacturer: Closeli.cn and completely interchangeable :

- ZS-GX1
- Snowman SRC-001
- GUUDGO GD-SC01 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC03 - [App: Guudgo]
- GUUDGO GD-SC11 - [App: Guudgo]
- Digoo DG-W01F - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- Digoo DG-MYQ - [App: Digoo-Cloud]
- YSA CIPC-GC13H
- KERUI CIPC-GC15HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - [App: Care Home]
- KERUI CIPC-GQC09HE - (App: eHome ) - has firmware that is different from those discussed, Hack does not work on it !!!
- INQMEGA IL-HIP291-1M / 2M-AI - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- INQMEGA IL-HIP329-1M-C - [App: YCC365]
- ASECAM Y4C-ZA - [App: YCC365]
- ASVIEVER AS-IP8316PWHPT - [App: YCC365]
- SDETER-A125 - [App: YCC365]
- FREDI-Y7, Y10-W-2MP - [App: YCC365]
- MARVIOTEK TV-288ZD-2MP - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- SOVMIKU SK-SF01C - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- INQMega PTZ381 - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- Zclever 1080P PTZ - [App: YCC365 Plus]
- ANBIUX C-P05 - [App: YCC365 Plus]

Camera on GK7102S c different architecture based on which events made firmware
- Wanscam K21, K54 - [App: SAP HD, Ysee, iLUUK, Eyedot, WISE VR ...]
- INQMega IL-PTZ387-2M-C - [App: SAP HD, Ysee, iLUUK, Eyedot, WISE VR ...]

Links to interesting information in the subject
-
Found features, hidden reserves, settings and functions of CloudCamer on GK7102

Restoration of bricks and creating a backup copy of the firmware
Telnet ... SSH ... FTP ... Onvif ... RTSP ... WiFi connection without cloud, SD record without cloud
Change camera version
KERUI XXXX-XXXX cameras - (with app: eHome)

Onvif, RTSP client for Windows

1. View video recordable clips on SD map in the regular application
2. Instructions on how to change or add to filehwcfg.ini (eg change password for ONVIF (RTSP)).
3. Changing the language of voice alerts cameras
4. Mode "Access points "in IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI cameras with firmware 3.4.0.1031 (Direct access to the camera from the phone)
5. Trial (free) period of work in the cloud in the cameras IL-HIP291G-1M / 2M-AI
6. ConclusionOSD Dates and Times in frame video
8. Features of firmware 3.4.0.1031 on IL-HIP291G-2M-AI
10.Solving the problem of not connecting the camera KERUI GC15H
11.Additions to connecting the camera to tinycam pro
12.Patch # 4 version 3.4.0.1031 to work with DVRs
13.Additional list of PTZ commands
14.Auto update image inWebui
15.Camera useSD card formatted in exFAT
16.If the camera is hanging upside down and you need autotracking
17.Option to turn off IR illumination ...
18.Forced off mode AP (access point)
19.SD card treatment if it is not seen in the camera or a hidden section is created on it
20.ConnectionPTZ in a programme iSpy
21.Solving the problem of camera overload in 20..30 sec.Ivideon
22.Option Camera operation mode"Registrar"
23.Camera operation in mode"Registrar" (Option 2)
24. Restro inyoutube

The functions described were tested on specific cameras, cameras from other manufacturers may not all functions work correctly.

Alternative camera firmware INQMEGA IL-HIP291-1M / 2M-AI based cameras Wanscam K21 and K54

!!! Be sure to read if you are going to rule in your cell !!!
The topic is filled gradually with the study of various possibilities and underwater obstacles,
therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the description of articles and instructions
due to the large differences in the structure of the cameras and incomplete knowledge of the issue at the time of writing
instructions ...

1. Flash memory size . There are two types of flash memory in these cameras. 8MB or 16MB .
2. Only the folder is available for editing and recording./ HOME / , the rest is read only.
3. In cameras with8MB very little free memory to write to the folder / HOME / .
4. In chambers with 8MB in no case can not be done recommended as here on the forum,
and in other forums, a copy of the voice file VOICE.tgz in the file VOICE-orig.tgz, because

- firstly there is not enough space for the copy and the copy will be a bat ...
- secondly, this broken copy will occupy all free memory in the / HOME / folder
- due to lack of memory, the camera will start to fail ...

- due to lack of memory when editing a filestart.shIn the / HOME / folder you will not save it and you will definitely get a brick ...

free memory for recording can be checked inTelnet team:
df -h | grep home

In response, you will receive something like this:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.1M 320.0K 87% / home

where 87% is occupied in the Home folder

and if you get something like this ... then urgently look for that extra to delete in the Home folder:
/ dev / mtdblock4 2.4M 2.4M 32.0K 99% / home

where 99% is occupied in the Home folder and it means there is almost no free space and the camera will start to fail

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPows - 26.05.20, 09:06

Rep: (0)
Accidentally erased the Home folder on PTZ381-2M-AI cell help !!!!!!! Can anyone have such skinte or advise what to do please! My address [email protected]

Rep: (1)
* [email protected],

See the FAQ in the header to restore ruined at HOME folder.
You should have stayed backup camera firmware.
- if not, ask the seller to send the file with the firmware for this camera.

Post has been editedDelfinok - 09.04.20, 20:21

Camera ANBIUX C-P05 makes screenshots (thumbnail) every 30 seconds to update the camera sketch templates? Who know how to increase the frequency of screenshots?

Post has been editedn5320 - 10.04.20, 12:18

Rep: (11)
read the whole topic ... all znayu..ne can podkl.chz FTP server to the camera to the card set, but no ..mozhe Port because a port scanner shows only one otkr.port 554 ...
Yes I want more prov. Nmap - Zenmapom..no how polz.ne know.
..schas razobral..posovetovali look wiring when deciphered took off all chips (both in thought mashine..ne not be confused when all the connectors rvznye) and here almost all odinakovye..postom wrote above that does not turn on IR. diodes and light no one else has photos disassembly, so it was clear where some trick?
... yes camera p08-13 camera firmware 3.4.2.0724

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedppneo2007 - 12.04.20, 23:04

Someone knows a software for android vindouz or to search for people in the video. I just need to find all the fragments of which were men.
The motion detector is triggered too often and people at most no frames.

I just added my version Webui on Gitub. I am writing through an interpreter. Many thanks to all, if not for this forum, my camera would be useless.

Please "Webui":https://github.com/JG24/IPCmediaServer

Miramar2000 @ 13.04.20, 16:51*
I just added my version Webui on Gitub.

a good addition to the original firmware of our cameras ...
- Real-time preview is implemented as before ... in s. interval displayed pictures ... PTZ c camera HIP 291 works, for other cameras may need to tweak the file ptz-ctrl with their pins ...

- but added a new very interesting option to view the recorded video clips from the camera without downloading the files from the camera, and looking directly into the browser on your computer ...
- the author seems to me there is an error in the archive because ... for viewing files in a folderwww we must also add a folder videos and then the videos will be available in the browser ...

!!!!! all traffic when using the camera as described in the previous post will take place through the cloud to cloudflare.com ... keep this in mind when the decision to use this method or not ... !!!!!

Post has been editedPows - 15.04.20, 12:24

PauS @ 13.04.20, 20:12*
a good addition to the original firmware of our cameras ...

... and how to fill in the camera via FTP?

vikfor @ 15.04.20, 11:48*
... and how to fill in the camera via FTP?

nothing in the camera is not necessary to fill ...
hack folder and file from the archive debug_cmd.sh throw in root SD card and reboot the camera ...

just keep in mind that all traffic while viewing video clips from the camera passes through the cloud ...

Rep: (22)
PauS @ 15.04.20, 12:12*
just keep in mind that all traffic while viewing video clips from the camera passes through the cloud ...

Spy will be: rolleyes:

xan500 @ 18.04.20, 05:13*
will spy

spy or not ... it is another matter ... all camera with access from an Internet go through different clouds ... and most of it is satisfied,
in the proposed embodiment provides a convenient and well-functioning service view video stored in the camera just in any explorer ... but nothing is written about the cloud ...
so I wrote this warning

Rep: (22)
PauS @ 18.04.20, 11:19*
well it works watch the video stored in the camera

he writes on a flash drive?

* alfaslasher , Hello and everything on turnover that is done or what the camera can not see at night only schschelkaet on my camera sort of like switches and does not work with white backlight or ifrokrasnaya what to do?

* ppneo2007 , Dear Well you could gather and solve a problem with the backlight on the camera, I also have noticed that your camera does not work it all night black background does not respond at all to the setting or infrared nor any

Rep: (11)
Not fig ... not reag.ni what firmware dumps ... living his office zhiznyu..besp.vesch..pod night drunks rose povyderg..ni ik.podsv.ni white Backlight

Rep: (3)
Hi all!) There is a camera, apparently ANBIUX C-P05. Is there a way to look at it with a wire on a PC without internet?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedQwerty Baxter - 20.04.20, 18:49
Reason for editing: Wrong wrote

Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I would like to ask for help, because I do not know much about this issue.
I model Ali P08-13 camera from the seller anbiux, he had a firmware 3.4.2.0725 and 3.5.2.1211 seller sent me and this latest firmware motor moves the camera so that it moved and he always fixed and glowing red and blue I do not I can turn them off, they are always lit at night I put on it the old firmware and do not get, some can help me how to put the old firmware, or eat better for this camera model. thank you

Can throw firmware, thank you.

Post has been editedKroyn - 23.04.20, 00:30
Reason for edit: Not properly questioned

How can I install an older firmware and get rid of what I have. Mo let me do it

Hello.
Recently purchased the camera on proce GK7102S, she worked for several days, and one day no longer be switched:
- the head is not spinning
- does not speak
- IR filter not clicks
- in the wi-fi is not connected (lan no)
At this percent in the ON state is heated, the memory card is created INFO.txt with the text "eye.conf already existed!"
Also, if the card to write files to create a backup, then it sort of creates.

Pliz help, can anyone faced with such? Tolley kosyachny firmware, or omitted something physically fine, it is not clear
Can we learn something from the resulting backup?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/06/20, 2:29